The Most Sexy "Wrong/Naughty" Thing You Can Think Of

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
There's taboos, but then there's also things that are just blatantly "wrong" because they bring up the MOST jealous feelings or feelings of violation. What are the most wrong things you can think of? Here are two examples. Do you have more?

1. A gorgeous 25 year-old wife wants to get pregnant but is being cuck-queaned by her husband and her HOT little sister. Rather than fucking her, her husband fucks her little 18-year old sister in front of her daily, and her sister squeezes her creampie out of her pussy into the wife's waiting vagina that is wide open because the wife was fingering herself as she watched her husband pound her little sister into their marital bed. She finally gets pregnant, but KNOWS that the reason she's pregnant is because her little sister fucked her husband over and over again.

2. A cultural story of a made-up culture where a cute, young little 20 year old virgin is getting married. On her wedding night, her husband has to watch as her father and her older brother get the right to take her virginity first, in front of him. It's the way their culture works. She cums over and over again as her father pumps her tight pussy full of his cum, and then is followed by her brother filling her up after. Her pussy lips are red and angry. Her new husband must suck and lick her clean first, showing his love and tender care to his wife in front of her family. Once he's cleaned her out, the father and brother help the new husband penetrate his new wife. The father holds her legs open, and the brother grabs the husband's cock and slowly pushes it into his waiting sister. This is the official: "giving her away".

Last edited:
Maybe like where the daughter's suitor must bring the mother, the grandmother and the great grandmother to orgasm one after the other, to gain her hand only being finally granted if he can orgasm the daughter anally.

Maybe like where the daughter's suitor must bring the mother, the grandmother and the great grandmother to orgasm one after the other, to gain her hand only being finally granted if he can orgasm the daughter anally.
This is BEAUTIFUL. We can imagine everyone is 18 years apart.

So the bride and groom at 18.
Her mom is 36.
Her grandmother is 54.
Her great grandmother is 71, and in amazing shape, runs daily.

The bride has to work his way down from the great-grandmother. It shows his gentleness as a lover and his patience. He fucks her first and makes her finish.

As he works his way down to the grandmother, he increases his thrust and vigor, and makes her cum.

Then he fucks his soon-to-be mother-in-law, with relentless pounding in front of all them that makes her scream and moan and cum all over his cock. Three generations of pussy cream are coating his dick.

Now he looks as his beautiful, tight, young wife waiting for him, amazed at how he just pounded his way through her maternal generations. She opens for him, in heat, wanting to be next. He fucks her relentlessly in front of her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, as they all lay there, relaxing in their post-orgasmic bliss, proud that their daughter has this stud of a man to call her own.

As she finally cums, he turns her around and claims her asshole, pounding her there until he finishes deep inside her and causes her to orgasm a second time. The gauntlet is complete and he's passed the test.

The mother-in-law takes the wedding band and hands it to her daughter to place on his hand.

In the morning wedding breakfast reception, they all walk out together, and when he raises his hand with the ring on it, the entire crowd bursts into applause and cheers as they know he's done it. He was accepted into the family by fucking his way through four generations of beautiful woman.

All four of them are his now and they'll live together, each with their own roles. The two older women as providers of wisdom and guidance for the young couple (with conjugal rights in his bed from time to time of course), and the mother-in-law serving almost as a second wife since she's still so young. He was so horny the night before that he had sex with both wife and mother-in-law a second time, cumming inside both of them, impregnating them both.

He looks into the crowd and sees his two sisters-in-law. When they come of age, they will automatically become his wives if they wish.

His massive financial resources and nearly endless sex-drive ensures that every woman involved will remain well-fucked, and well taken care of, with little reason for jealousy.

Last edited:

Her mom is 36.
Her grandmother is 54.

The bride has to work his way down from the great-grandmother. It shows his gentleness as a lover and his patience. He fucks her first and makes her finish.

As he works his way down to the grandmother, he increases his thrust and vigor, and makes her cum.

Then he fucks his soon-to-be mother-in-law, with relentless pounding in front of all them that makes her scream and moan and cum all over his cock. Three generations of pussy cream are coating his dick.

Now he looks as his beautiful, tight, young wife waiting for him, amazed at how he just pounded his way through her maternal generations. She opens for him, in heat, wanting to be next. He fucks her relentlessly in front of her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, as they all lay there, relaxing in their post-orgasmic bliss, proud that their daughter has this stud of a man to call her own.

As she finally cums, he turns her around and claims her asshole, pounding her there until he finishes deep inside her and causes her to orgasm a second time. The gauntlet is complete and he's passed the test.

The mother-in-law takes the wedding band and hands it to her daughter to place on his hand.

In the morning wedding breakfast reception, they all walk out together, and when he raises his hand with the ring on it, the entire crowd bursts into applause and cheers as they know he's done it. He was accepted into the family by fucking his way through four generations of beautiful woman.

All four of them are his now and they'll live together, each with their own roles. The two older women as providers of wisdom and guidance for the young couple (with conjugal rights in his bed from time to time of course), and the mother-in-law serving almost as a second wife since she's still so young. He was so horny the night before that he had sex with both wife and mother-in-law a second time, cumming inside both of them, impregnating them both.

He looks into the crowd and sees his two sisters-in-law. When they come of age, they will automatically become his wives if they wish.

His massive financial resources and nearly endless sex-drive ensures that every woman involved will remain well-fucked, and well taken care of, with little reason for jealousy.
Well thank you, what a beautiful and imaginative creative treatment. I loved it. I get the feeling you enjoyed responding to my idea, I find that to be quite an intimate thought, not unlike watching you as I physically sexually touch and stimulate you, say on your clit. Yes I've assumed female, just felt that gender choice through your writing. I'll try and suggest another 'straw man' or woman for you to apply your considerable erotic talents to. x

Well thank you, what a beautiful and imaginative creative treatment. I loved it. I get the feeling you enjoyed responding to my idea, I find that to be quite an intimate thought, not unlike watching you as I physically sexually touch and stimulate you, say on your clit. Yes I've assumed female, just felt that gender choice through your writing. I'll try and suggest another 'straw man' or woman for you to apply your considerable erotic talents to. x

I'm a straight guy (not that there's anything wrong with any other kind of guy) lol. Though I do have a heteroflexible fantasy that applies to one particular dude (having a threesome with my wife and her brother).
Though, feel free to throw the straw man scenarios out and I'll see what I can do.

There's taboos, but then there's also things that are just blatantly "wrong" because they bring up the MOST jealous feelings or feelings of violation. What are the most wrong things you can think of? Here are two examples. Do you have more?

1. A gorgeous 25 year-old wife wants to get pregnant but is being cuck-queaned by her husband and her HOT little sister. Rather than fucking her, her husband fucks her little 18-year old sister in front of her daily, and her sister squeezes her creampie out of her pussy into the wife's waiting vagina that is wide open because the wife was fingering herself as she watched her husband pound her little sister into their marital bed. She finally gets pregnant, but KNOWS that the reason she's pregnant is because her little sister fucked her husband over and over again.

2. A cultural story of a made-up culture where a cute, young little 20 year old virgin is getting married. On her wedding night, her husband has to watch as her father and her older brother get the right to take her virginity first, in front of him. It's the way their culture works. She cums over and over again as her father pumps her tight pussy full of his cum, and then is followed by her brother filling her up after. Her pussy lips are red and angry. Her new husband must suck and lick her clean first, showing his love and tender care to his wife in front of her family. Once he's cleaned her out, the father and brother help the new husband penetrate his new wife. The father holds her legs open, and the brother grabs the husband's cock and slowly pushes it into his waiting sister. This is the official: "giving her away".
these are a veryy good.."moistening" start.. the first one maybe a memory?? or fantasy.. i was a pretty wild.. youngest sister:)

Her mom is 36.
Her grandmother is 54.

in my family..this would be "completely possible" and also welcomed. The females in our family have an extremely high "libido gene":)

The whole incest thing really isn’t for me. And I don’t really have much for it in the way of fantasies. But I have given a “What if” type scenario some thought. Namely, if my wife had a brother around her age. And she told me that after they became of age, one night they ended up having sex. And that, on occasion, through out our marriage, they would discreetly do it. Would I be able to handle that? And for no reason, I kind of questioned if it would “count” anyway seeing as they were related.

I decided on two schools of thought. If we weren’t the hotwife couple we are (she has sex with other men with my full approval), I would be OK with it. But I’d want them to be discreet and keep it to themselves. Use his place for their trysts. Or do it in our spare bedroom when I’m not home. But as we are a hotwife couple, I would accept them doing it in our marital bed. And while I have no desire to watch, I’d be good with being home. They can just discreetly make their way to the bedroom and shut the door.

The whole incest thing really isn’t for me. And I don’t really have much for it in the way of fantasies. But I have given a “What if” type scenario some thought. Namely, if my wife had a brother around her age. And she told me that after they became of age, one night they ended up having sex. And that, on occasion, through out our marriage, they would discreetly do it. Would I be able to handle that? And for no reason, I kind of questioned if it would “count” anyway seeing as they were related.

I decided on two schools of thought. If we weren’t the hotwife couple we are (she has sex with other men with my full approval), I would be OK with it. But I’d want them to be discreet and keep it to themselves. Use his place for their trysts. Or do it in our spare bedroom when I’m not home. But as we are a hotwife couple, I would accept them doing it in our marital bed. And while I have no desire to watch, I’d be good with being home. They can just discreetly make their way to the bedroom and shut the door.
Love it. I can understand that the incest thing isn't for everyone.

For me - the idea of my wife's brother becoming her lover and that becoming a dominant part of our lives would be WONDERFUL. I'd love for him to move into our bedroom and spend every night with us, having sex with her so I can take sloppy seconds and vice-versa.

I actually get off on two aspects of all this. The overtly sexual part of course - the creampies, sloppy seconds, fucklicking, all of it.

But what REALLY turns me on is the more subtle things. Seeing his hand on her ass in the kitchen. Hearing them whisper sweet things to each other in the living room while in a loving embrace. Him hearing her laugh when I grab her butt. Me getting my wife lingerie as a birthday gift for her brother so she can wear it for him. Trading advice on pleasing her: "hey you really made her moan last night, did you do anything special?"

I love the idea of them going on vacation together without me, and me going with her without him, each of us knowing that she's having a great time with each of us. I'd also love to go with all three of us together, culminating every night in various vaginal DPs.

I love the idea of everyone among our family and friends knowing, so when we go to their parents' house or other relatives' homes for example - and walk in the three of us together- all of them know she's fucking us both. I'd love if it was accepted, and we'd go to her parent's house for Christmas or something, and they give us one room to sleep in for the three of us with a king-size bed - they know we sleep together with her in the middle.

Knowing whenever I see her, that his cum is likely inside her somewhere. That her ass, pussy, and her heart belong to BOTH her brother and to me.

Last edited:
Fucking my girlfriends daughter and mom in front of my wife!
That's beautiful. I'd like to imagine that wife starts off jealous, but then gets turned on by two things:
1. Seeing how well her husband fucks. Watching him in action and admiring his muscles, arms, chest, back, thighs, and the way he slams into the woman he's fucking with strength and power.

2. Loving that her daughter and her mom are being sexually taken care of. Being proud that her husband is laying it down and that she will hear from both of them about how good he is, and how lucky she is.

Love it. I can understand that the incest thing isn't for everyone.

For me - the idea of my wife's brother becoming her lover and that becoming a dominant part of our lives would be WONDERFUL. I'd love for him to move into our bedroom and spend every night with us, having sex with her so I can take sloppy seconds and vice-versa.

I actually get off on two aspects of all this. The overtly sexual part of course - the creampies, sloppy seconds, fucklicking, all of it.

But what REALLY turns me on is the more subtle things. Seeing his hand on her ass in the kitchen. Hearing them whisper sweet things to each other in the living room while in a loving embrace. Him hearing her laugh when I grab her butt. Me getting my wife lingerie as a birthday gift for her brother so she can wear it for him. Trading advice on pleasing her: "hey you really made her moan last night, did you do anything special?"

I love the idea of them going on vacation together without me, and me going with her without him, each of us knowing that she's having a great time with each of us. I'd also love to go with all three of us together, culminating every night in various vaginal DPs.

I love the idea of everyone among our family and friends knowing, so when we go to their parents' house or other relatives' homes for example - and walk in the three of us together- all of them know she's fucking us both. I'd love if it was accepted, and we'd go to her parent's house for Christmas or something, and they give us one room to sleep in for the three of us with a king-size bed - they know we sleep together with her in the middle.

Knowing whenever I see her, that his cum is likely inside her somewhere. That her ass, pussy, and her heart belong to BOTH her brother and to me.
I live the idea of the vacation without me. My wife and her brother maybe away for a family reunion. To keep up their discretion, they get two hotel rooms in the same hotel. Late at night she quietly slips to his room. Then they spend the night screwing their brains out!

I live the idea of the vacation without me. My wife and her brother maybe away for a family reunion. To keep up their discretion, they get two hotel rooms in the same hotel. Late at night she quietly slips to his room. Then they spend the night screwing their brains out!

What I love about the "without me" vacation is that since I'm not there, as far as I know, they could be doing it at any time. While I'm eating breakfast, or in the shower, or going for a run, or hanging out with a friend, or driving to get groceries. All the hours they are gone, I have no idea what they're doing, so the general fog leads to a feeling of "they could be fucking right now". It would keep me constantly aroused.

I'd love to get pictures from them, rated-G and rated R, just hanging out and having a great time with one another. All the while I know that he's pounding her multiple times each day and night. That they are showering together.

That when she finally comes home a week later, she will be FULL of his semen. She will have swallowed maybe 4 of his loads over 10 days and taken 7 or 8 loads in her pussy and ass. She comes back to me completely ravaged by him and as I start to undress her and have her, I realize her pussy smells different due to their exclusive, ravenous, incestuous fucking.

That's beautiful. I'd like to imagine that wife starts off jealous, but then gets turned on by two things:
1. Seeing how well her husband fucks. Watching him in action and admiring his muscles, arms, chest, back, thighs, and the way he slams into the woman he's fucking with strength and power.

2. Loving that her daughter and her mom are being sexually taken care of. Being proud that her husband is laying it down and that she will hear from both of them about how good he is, and how lucky she is.
ooh that is dirty we.ve ..NEVER done it in front of the guys wife:)

ooh that is dirty we.ve ..NEVER done it in front of the guys wife:)
Ultimate version: Have him take you doggystyle, while she lays underneath, her face right where he enters you. She watches the whole thing happen in front of her eyes and can even lick his cock as it slides in and out of you.

Then, she watches him cum, can see every pulse of his balls and penis as it fills you up, and when he pulls out, it drips out right into her waiting mouth.

Yes, this! Perhaps wife has to suck out little sister via turkey baster, then squirt it deep into herself. Sister takes pictures to remind her of the method/moment of insemination...

Yes, this! Perhaps wife has to suck out little sister via turkey baster, then squirt it deep into herself. Sister takes pictures to remind her of the method/moment of insemination...
This is awesome! And it would be great if little sister got pregnant ANYWAY.

They end up with two kids from the same man and every day reminds the wife of how her husband pounded her little sister to make both those kids a reality today. First followed by a tinge of jealousy and then admiration and arousal as she remembers how good they both looked fucking each other.

This is awesome! And it would be great if little sister got pregnant ANYWAY.

They end up with two kids from the same man and every day reminds the wife of how her husband pounded her little sister to make both those kids a reality today. First followed by a tinge of jealousy and then admiration and arousal as she remembers how good they both looked fucking each other.
They live together, but wife sleeps in the guest room while sister occupies the master bedroom with hubby. Sister only permits wife access to hubby 1x a year: on her birthday, and it's not even overnight. It only lasts until hubby gets off, and even then he has to wear a condom or pull out and cum on wife's belly.

They live together, but wife sleeps in the guest room while sister occupies the master bedroom with hubby. Sister only permits wife access to hubby 1x a year: on her birthday, and it's not even overnight. It only lasts until hubby gets off, and even then he has to wear a condom or pull out and cum on wife's belly.
This is fun but at that point the wife would have little reason to even stay. Although I know denial can make for GREAT fun and I definitely don't deny the fun some might have with this fantasy. The issue for me is that hubby doesn't get to have both women at will which ends up being a restriction on him.

I prefer a slight change - they live together - perhaps sleep in the same bed. Husband gets to fuck them both at will, but the condition is after he fucks wife's little sister, wife's DUTY is to clean sister's pussy. The wife has gotten slowly addicted to the taste and LOVED watching them fuck and enjoys laying underneath while her loving husband pounds her baby sister and fills her up nearly every day. She drinks every drop.

Husband and wife's sister have a fairly traditional romantic relationship but wife is on a free-use policy at home. Either of them can ask her to perform any sexual act they want, and she obliges.

When they go out for social events as a throuple, his hand is to be found often on both their asses as he ushers them into restaurants or sits them down on chairs - making it clear to anyone paying attention that he is with both of them.

They both have plenty of sex with him, but the wife is the one constantly eating out their creampie from her sister, shaving her sister for sex, preparing her sister for the husband, cooking dinner and serving them while they fuck.

Straying from the incest for a sec with mine...

My wife rounds up all her exes, as well as mine without my knowledge. She blindfolds me and leads me to a table where I'm stripped naked, tied down, my cock placed in a chastity cage, and my legs are suspended in stirrups with my ass hanging off one edge of the table, and my head off the other.

After some commotion and whispering, she removes the blindfold to reveal an upside down world with all of her ex boyfriends standing with her. All of them naked and the men are rock-hard, running their hands over her body.

I look up between my restrained legs to see all of my exes standing naked and giggling at me. The women are wearing strap-ons, and the 3 men I had serious relationships are among them. Also naked and fully erect.

My wife climbs onto the table above me, as if to 69. But with my cock caged, I know that's not happening. Each of her exes proceed to fuck her right above my face. Occasionally slipping out of her pussy and into my mouth. One by one, they all cum deep inside her. There are 7 of them. All of their cum is oozing out as they fuck her above me. She commands me to keep my mouth open and be sure to catch anything that drips out.

As this is happening, the three men I dated all take turns on my exposed ass. They all take turns treating me the same as my wife's exes are treating her. Filling me deep, one after another. My 5 ex-girlfriends are just watching in awe. Masturbating at the sight. Occasionally sounding off an orgasm of their own.

When every man in the room (except me) is finally finished with us, they step back. It's the ladies' time to shine. My wife reaches under herself to pull my head up as she squats over my mouth. Planting her cum-filled pussy on my tongue, she rocks her body back and forth on my face to make sure I lick up every last drop.

As my wife rides my face, each of my ex-girlfriends takes turns with the strap-on. They proceed to hate-fuck my cum-filled ass until they're just too spent--laughing maniacally while they use me. At several points throughout, I fire off hands-free cumshots through my cage. My wife makes sure to scoop it from my stomach and into my mouth or ass for added lube.

Once they've all finished, they leave me. Tied up, dripping with cum from both ends, alone.

A wife (36) accuses her husband (36), wrongly, of cheating on her. He has never been anything but faithful. She reads a draft in his email to an old girlfriend he had written years ago but it looks recent. That's only because he had opened it while reviewing all his drafts and hadn't cleaned them up yet.

She takes her things and leaves. After reaching out to the old girlfriend and realizing she was wrong she comes home a week later.

Her 18 year old niece's car is in the driveway - her sister's daughter. That niece is like her best friend and like a daughter to her. One of the sweetest people in her life and she loves her like she'd love her own child.

The moment she walks in she hears the grunting and the moaning coming from the bedroom. She goes in to find her husband pounding away at her young little niece, Amy. Amy doesn't even recognize that someone is there because her lips are gripping his massive cock so tightly that she's clearly being reamed out. Amy is absolutely the most beautiful, taut, gorgeous 18 year old girl either of them have ever known.

Her husband looks at her without missing a thrust and says: "You decided to leave me, I decided to upgrade." As she looks at the pleasure in her niece's face, she knows - this isn't just a tryst - she's been replaced.

Straying from the incest for a sec with mine...

My wife rounds up all her exes, as well as mine without my knowledge. She blindfolds me and leads me to a table where I'm stripped naked, tied down, my cock placed in a chastity cage, and my legs are suspended in stirrups with my ass hanging off one edge of the table, and my head off the other.

After some commotion and whispering, she removes the blindfold to reveal an upside down world with all of her ex boyfriends standing with her. All of them naked and the men are rock-hard, running their hands over her body.

I look up between my restrained legs to see all of my exes standing naked and giggling at me. The women are wearing strap-ons, and the 3 men I had serious relationships are among them. Also naked and fully erect.

My wife climbs onto the table above me, as if to 69. But with my cock caged, I know that's not happening. Each of her exes proceed to fuck her right above my face. Occasionally slipping out of her pussy and into my mouth. One by one, they all cum deep inside her. There are 7 of them. All of their cum is oozing out as they fuck her above me. She commands me to keep my mouth open and be sure to catch anything that drips out.

As this is happening, the three men I dated all take turns on my exposed ass. They all take turns treating me the same as my wife's exes are treating her. Filling me deep, one after another. My 5 ex-girlfriends are just watching in awe. Masturbating at the sight. Occasionally sounding off an orgasm of their own.

When every man in the room (except me) is finally finished with us, they step back. It's the ladies' time to shine. My wife reaches under herself to pull my head up as she squats over my mouth. Planting her cum-filled pussy on my tongue, she rocks her body back and forth on my face to make sure I lick up every last drop.

As my wife rides my face, each of my ex-girlfriends takes turns with the strap-on. They proceed to hate-fuck my cum-filled ass until they're just too spent--laughing maniacally while they use me. At several points throughout, I fire off hands-free cumshots through my cage. My wife makes sure to scoop it from my stomach and into my mouth or ass for added lube.

Once they've all finished, they leave me. Tied up, dripping with cum from both ends, alone.
Love this!

A Daddy and Daughter who've developed a life-long sexual and romantic relationship. Even though she's 18 or 19 years old, an adult, she goes to sleep every night:

1. With her Daddy's cum leaking from her pussy after they've fucked. His cock is still inside her.
2. He is holding her naked body close against his, wrapping her up in his arms with love.
3. He sings her favorite lullabies to her as she falls asleep in his arms.

Daughter starts to realize she doesn't even sleep well unless she's been thoroughly pounded by her Daddy and is leaking his cum, is being held by him, and he sings her favorite lullabies to her in his deep voice.

Back