The Literotica podcast

They could do a once a month update, this is what's happening, what we're planning...
But who knows who they are in real life and what their families know or don't know of lit, so although the odds would be insane someone who knew them would hear it, I suppose there's always that chance.
A not invalid point, but given that for them dealing with this website has to be full time jobs, I can’t see how people close to them wouldn’t be aware. They also have wide business dealings with the cams, etc. But that is all something of a ‘closed’ community so may be they do want to maintain some form of anonymity.

My wife and I are opposites in this. If she tries to read for a length of time, she falls asleep, but she can listen to hours of audio, even while sitting back and not doing anything else.

I can read a hundred pages in a sitting without coming up for air, but fifteen minutes of audio, I'm lost in my own head, I need to see the words to focus.
Almost 100% of my non-erotic ‘reading’ is via audiobooks. I love them and use my commuting, exercise, yard work and such time to double up with audiobooks. If I’m ‘sitting’ and not working, I mostly focus on writing instead or reading.

But I’ve not developed a taste for audio erotica.

Back