The Lesson

I am feeling so aroused and apprehensive, that when Pete kisses my back my whole body jolts.

I can feel Pete's hot breath on my neck and his finger moving in and out of my rosebud gives me an earthy longing throughout the whole of my body.

As Pete pulls his finger out of me and I feel the head of his moistened cock pushing against me, he whispers...

'You ready Rebecca my love?'

I am aching for him to penetrate me.......

"Yes Pete! but be careful to push it in very slowly!
 
unsure of myself but very aroused I gently lean into Rebecca - letting her press back onto me. My hands caressing her back wanting to please - wanting to feel.....
 
I feel a brief shot of pain and let out a little whimper as the head of Pete's cock pushes through the tight muscle of my rosebud.

However, the pain has now given way to pleasure and I start to push myself backwards onto his cock.

I move back and forth slowly, taking a little more length into me with each stroke. It feels so good to have his huge hard cock pushing deep into my body.

My clit is now as hard as rock and aching as well as slippery with juices from my pussy, so I take one hand off of the bed and start to rub it with my finger.

My whole body is on fire!

"How does it feel to be inside of me Pete?" I whisper
 
'beautiful Rebecca - just beautiful' I whisper - hardly able to talk. Slowly and gently I move- unsure as to what I can do - or stand

'am I OK?' I whisper - leaning forwards to kiss Rebeccas back, my hands holding her hips
 
"Yes Pete!, that is beautiful!" I reply

Every stroke is bringing me intense pleasure and working me closer to orgasm.

I stop rubbing my clit as I want to come over the top slowly. I can feel the rush starting throughout my whole body and blood is pumping in my ears.

Slowly and with each stroke of Pete's cock, my pussy and anus start to pulse as I experience the most intense and violent orgasm around him. The sensation runs from the front of my body to the back and makes my legs shake

Oooooh...aaaahh....oooooh....fuck!
 
As I feel Rebecca cum I wonder at my own release - nervous of the effect I Could have - 'where?' I moan 'where Rebecca?'
 
Unable to contain myself I flood into Rebecca's ass. The feeling of her tight around me and the naughtyness of it all makes my orgasm so powerful.

I fall forwad onto Rebecca panting, kissing her back - feeling myself still twitching inside her

'lets stay here forever?'
 
"Oh Pete.. I love you....that was amazing!" I whisper as he pulls his cock out of me and we flop onto the bed.

I feel the dribble of cum oozing out of my rosebud and onto the sheets.

Our bodies are locked in an embrace as we lie on the bed, kissing slowly and gently.
 
'Rebecca - is it love?' I whisper 'because I think it is' I pull her close running my hands over her skin - wanting her

'how long do we have?'
 
"Not long Pete, I would love to stay here for ever but I had better get back"

"I need to produce the dinner on time to keep the peace. The atmosphere at home is a bit strained at the moment and Nes has been in a really strange mood lately"
 
I look down ' that could be my fault - I whisper' she ennded praise and things got.....'

I sit up ' nothing happened you understand but...' I look away 'I'm sorry'
 
'she was so needy of reassurance - and when she did something right was so happy - well we kissed, but she ran off. I'm not sure what happened. I understand if you can't forgive me... But that's why I was returning the payment.'

I look at Rebecca my heart in turmoil 'do you want me to go?'
 
"Pete how could you, she is just a kid"

I suddenly felt sick at the thought of him kissing my daughter, and my confidence was knocked by the fact that he would fancy anyone so young.... was he comparing us?

"Did you fancy her?" I blurted out!

"Thank God she doesn't know anything about us"
 
'I did - I confessed and I don't think she knows anything.' I reached for my clothes 'I'm sorry - I understand if you never want to see me again'

This was crushing me - something so good gone so fast but I had to be truthful or this would have become worse
 
I coun't bear the thought of it ending like this. Pete was under my skin already and I wanted so much more of him.

Although Nes couldn't help it, she had already ruined my life once and I was not going to let her do it again

"Pete, don't go! We will work it out."

I couldn't really blame him for fancying someone so young, he is a man after all.

I reached out and took his hand, pulling him towards me.
 
as she pulled me back I hoped that the honesty was better for us - I looked into her eyes and smiled - 'are we OK?'
 
"Yes Pete, we are. Now I think you should take me home!"

As we drove back to my house, I was a little worried as I was later than expected and I knew that both Nes and her dad would already be at home.
 
Rebecca sat there - looking uncomfortabl all they way to her home. I let her out gently brushing my hand against hers before she left.

My drive home was hard - I had to stop a couple of times.

the following week was hard - watching my mobile - waiting to hear if Rebecca had cancelled her next lesson......
 
Each lesson that week was difficult, I thought about Rebecca every minute of every day, and the silence from her was torture.
 
It was a tense week at home.

I couldn't stop thinking about Pete all week, but equally couldn't get the image of him kissing my daughter Nes out of my mind.

A couple of times, I went to ask Nes about it but chickened out at the last minute. She is headstrong and difficult at the best of times but had been so abrasive recently

Did she come onto him or did he come onto her? Not knowing was killing me!

Knowing Nes it was probably her that instigated it but I would be suprised if she fancied him, he is nearly old enough to be her Dad!

I couldn't decide how I felt or if I wanted to carry on seeing Pete.

I decided to wait until my next 'Lesson' before making any rash decisions
 
The day finally came and I had had no call to cancel Rebeccas next lesson. The only problem I had was concentrating on the rest of the days lessons up to Rebeccas.

In the end I pulled at at Rebeccas house 5 minutes early, walked up to the door and rang the bell.......
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

The doorbell is ringing and I have a look from my bedroom window.
It's Pete the guy from the driving school and I suppose he wants mum.

I'm sure they've been shagging but something has happened 'cos mum hasn't had a lesson in a few days and she's been looking glum.

I don't know about him. He's cute but in reality he's old - well at least for me.
I guess I just got a sort of crush on him.

I open my bedroom door and yell down the stairs.

"Mum... mum... it's Pete from the driving school. I think he wants to talk to you."
 
Back
Top