The Lesson

Her movements drive me wild and I can't stop from caressing her breasts through her clothes - 'Wow' I gasp - I need to cum!'
 
"Me too!"

His cock is rubbing my clit, ramming up inside me, filling my very being as I feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter and build towards another orgasm.

My heart is thumping and intense pleasure surges through me as my pussy starts to pulsate around his cock and drench him with my juices


"Ooooh.......Cum Pete ....shoot your load deep inside of me!" I whisper
 
Last edited:
I feel he squeeze around me - and it triggers my own orgasm Pulsing hard and powerful inside Rebecca, 'I'm sorry' I whisper - 'but not all of me....'
 
We are joined together, our juices mingling

I look deep into his eyes...

"That is the most enjoyable lesson I have ever had!" I say as I kiss him once again
 
Rebecca is on my mind for most of the time that week I'm wanting her touch and to find out why she wants me
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Nes’ Diary. Tuesday.

My period is due tomorrow and I feel like shit so I’ve taken the day off college.

The blue car from the diving school passes the house just about every day. Pete’s a nice guy but he shouldn’t behave like a creep. Anyway, he’s married.

I think my mother is having another of her affairs. She’s got that happy grin on her face all the time, the same as when she was shagging the guy from the health club.
She doesn’t know that I know but I looked through her txt messages.

I don’t blame her though. I don’t suppose dad is up to much in the bedroom, too busy thinking about his pension.
But I do love them both.
 
Last edited:
The week passes so slowly and every time I have to drive past the house I think of Rebecca and Ness - my heart is confused by the feelings I have. I have no idea what the future will hold
 
Damn!! I have just burned the porridge! .....I just can't seem to keep my mind on the simplest of tasks this week.

I keep thinking about the smell and feel of him......just keep re-living that intensely exciting hour over and over again, and every time I do, I get so horny that I have to take myself upstairs and rub my slippery wet clit until I cum

I am so looking forward to my next 'lesson'!

I could have sworn that I saw a glimpse of Pete's car driving past my house on Tuesday but it may well have been someone else from his driving school
 
As the day approaches I begin to want more and more of Rebecca, to feel her skin on mine to explore her every inch - to find out what turns her on and what she desires.

But just as interesting is what drives her to want to go down this path with me....
 
I start to wonder what it is about Pete that turns me on so much.

My husband is 15 year's older than me and does not take much care of himself, and Pete is undoubtedly in great shape, but there is more to it than that.

I have met many good looking guys but have never felt this way before. There was an instant, almost animal, attraction on first sight.

Ness had mentioned something about him being very fit for a man of his age but I didn't realise quite how stunning he was until I was face to face with him in my doorway.
 
The allotted hour finally arrives and I pull up outside the house, the walk to the door seems to take forever. But finally I reach it and raise my hand to knock
 
My heart is thumping as I walk down the hall to open the door.

"Oh Hi Pete!" I try to sound cool but just know that I am not very convincing
 
I smile at Rebecca and greet her 'you ready?'

then I wander back to the car and settle again in the passenger seat - my heart pounding
 
I smile at Rebecca and greet her 'you ready?'

then I wander back to the car and settle again in the passenger seat - my heart pounding
 
As I lock my front door behind me, I put my house keys, and my sister's flat keys into my pocket.

My sister moved to the states over a year ago with her husband's job but wanted to keep hold of her flat just in case they return.

She lets it out as a holiday let at the moment as it is close to the beach, overlooking the sea and I pop in, clean it and change the linen once a week.

....it is vacant this week though!!!

I walk to the car behind him in silence, looking at his gorgeous firm bum....my mind racing ahead to what is about to unfold!
 
"So how have you been Pete?"

I desperately want want to get him naked, to feel his skin on mine. I want to suggest going to my sisters flat but don't want to seem too forward.

I need some sort of sign from him that he wants me too!
 
Back
Top