The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fingertips dancing along ribs, hips...shift
Oh, its still your fault. For being such a good, little girl. And so obviously wanting to be close to something...bad.
breath wet on the back of neck

Takes in a deep breath holding it as her fingers dance. Closing my eyes being drawn in like a kitten to milk. "bad..mmm , i mean what ...no trouble just finds me lol"
a soft moan elicits the lips as the warm wet sensations leaves tingles down the spine.

Takes in a deep breath holding it as her fingers dance. Closing my eyes being drawn in like a kitten to milk. "bad..mmm , i mean what ...no trouble just finds me lol"
a soft moan elicits the lips as the warm wet sensations leaves tingles down the spine.

curves guiding curves...learning and fitting together...the closeness becoming...closer
see, thats what you say...but the rest of us, we can hear you...can hear the whimpers, and the gasps, and that tiny sound in the back of your throat you are sure no one can hear but you...except we can...

curves guiding curves...learning and fitting together...the closeness becoming...closer
see, thats what you say...but the rest of us, we can hear you...can hear the whimpers, and the gasps, and that tiny sound in the back of your throat you are sure no one can hear but you...except we can...

deep inhales in short spurts afraid to move, brain becoming foggy
"so you're saying that you're succubi' with vampire hearing.. got it lol"

deep inhales in short spurts afraid to move, brain becoming foggy
"so you're saying that you're succubi' with vampire hearing.. got it lol"

blows gently...lips ever so close to skin
Little Girl, are you calling me a predator?

blows gently...lips ever so close to skin
Little Girl, are you calling me a predator?

goose bumps travel again down her skin. thinks carefully before responding. "I wouldn't say that you're a predator, however the good parts about one you definitely possess."

goose bumps travel again down her skin. thinks carefully before responding. "I wouldn't say that you're a predator, however the good parts about one you definitely possess."

soft laugh...fingernails along arms...up and down
Mmmm...what if I want to be a predator...for very specific prey?

soft laugh...fingernails along arms...up and down
Mmmm...what if I want to be a predator...for very specific prey?

whimpers and purrs softly. "a brilliant woman and writer such as yourself can be anything she wishes."

whimpers and purrs softly. "a brilliant woman and writer such as yourself can be anything she wishes."

silken lips touch the back of neck...but only for the briefest of moments
See...flattery like that...will get you noticed...

silken lips touch the back of neck...but only for the briefest of moments
See...flattery like that...will get you noticed...

Everyone deserves a bit of flattery to make their day brighter. *shivers run down my spine at the kiss'

What my husband lacks in height, he gains in the sexiness of his behind.

Shooould be there tomorrow.
Hope he likes it....

... Why do laundromats smell so funny? You think they'd smell clean. Not like wet dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back