The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trick is getting everyone to see the real boogey men and ignore the Magicians trick/Golden Calf.

Politics has become the greatest and most horrible magic show ever.
I wish we had Third party politics again.. two party is just too much BS and too much power in too few hands.

IMHO, I wish we had 7 or 8 parties, and coalitions had to be formed, etc.

IMHO, I wish we had 7 or 8 parties, and coalitions had to be formed, etc.

You're right

That's what happened here for the first time in history - the Greens held the balance of power and decided who won. Meant they actually had to talk and compromise and negotiate!

Now they HAVE to deal with gay marriage, carbon taxes, live animal exports....

It's awesome!!!

I can't exactly separate you two right now... Typing with messy hands on laptop....

(I need mah musics while making messes...)

Last Thought~

Focus you silly girl....I expect at least ONE coherent bit of writing by 11 o' clock when you get off work. No excuses. I mean it.

You foof'd my cookies?! Wait...what does that even mean?! :eek:

I made a special sugar cookie. With some.. stuff. And thingies.
But my oven decided it looked better as a giant puffball with melted crud all over it that burned in places.

Grrr.

But, on a better note- It (minus that atrocity) will be in the mail tomorrow morning! And no one massacred your box; I forgot to add something.
Twice.

LT - yesplease. nodnod

My van es'ploded.
I have the worst luck with cars- but at least it happened after I left my job.
Kind of a goodluck/badluck thing.
Good: Well, at least I'm not going to be missing work.
Bad: How the fuck do I pay for this to get fixed?!

My van es'ploded.
I have the worst luck with cars- but at least it happened after I left my job.
Kind of a goodluck/badluck thing.
Good: Well, at least I'm not going to be missing work.
Bad: How the fuck do I pay for this to get fixed?!

Honest to god, I hate owning a vehicle. I don't even need it much, but I also know that things just happen...and vehicles break...and repairs are pricey...I hate it.

LT - I want a whole bunch of Lit women in my apartment right now.

I'll bring the popcor--- Oh... well never mind then. You ladies have a ball. I'll be over there... peeking through the window. Teehee! ;)

But, on a better note- It (minus that atrocity) will be in the mail tomorrow morning! And no one massacred your box; I forgot to add something.
Twice.

Good girl. That's what I like to hear. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back