The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon delivery drivers need to not be so fucking scary..

Big white vehicle sits in my driveway, cant see the logos clearly at all.
Looks like a cross between an SUV and a minivan.

Half a million things go through my head.
Someones lost.
They're on the phone.
Dont let this be that guy that keeps askin me out. No means no, fucker.
Oh shit... is that the dog trainer, cause that dogs, like dead.

You know that was nuts...

OH.. Last thought: Men need to be smarter than their penis.

LT ~ As far as crap PMs go...that one...was pretty crap! :rolleyes: All of 8 words long and two of those spelt wrong.

If it has anything to do with anatomy; yours or the one you're sending to:
DON'T SEND IT.

*chuckle*

It would help, wouldn't it?

Yeah, just a little bit.

LT: WTF? I'm 33... was that an age reference? Why would I care that your older neighbor caught you? Yes, I graduated before the new millenium little puppy but that fact doesnt make me any wetter than Saved by the Bell. The only young ones that turn me on don't actually start with age, dick size or the fact that I have TITS! Surprise, I know that! I kinda proved that fact in photos!

-clears throat-

FLT: I have shit to do.

OH.. Last thought: Men need to be smarter than their penis.

*sigh* That would be a wonder, wouldn't it?

MLT~

Flu shots suck.

I feel icky.

If I didn't have things to do, places to go, I'd go right back to bed and stay there.

I think you may be right...but sadly those that should go, probably wouldn't...

sighs

shrugs

hugs a lovely

Hugs my darling witch

They might not. But! If we wrote out a lesson, then whenever anyone of us receives a terrible PM, we just send them that link!

eyes light up

Ooooh, I likes this idea!

claps hands

Interestingly enough, I already wrote a lesson once before for another site. I'll put it in the Lounge FAQ and then link it in the School.

Cause I think writing up various "lessons" in the school would be fun.

Interestingly enough, I already wrote a lesson once before for another site. I'll put it in the Lounge FAQ and then link it in the School.

I've been meaning to actually "enroll" in that school at some point.

I couldn't agree more

nods

After all, if the school isn't for education...

winks

Last Thought

So I saw you by my job, on your phone. Nice. And yet, you bitch at me for not texting you. *nods* You write me things, make snide comments and act like you are innocent? Funny that.

Further Last Thought

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. That fucking HURTS.

Final Last Thought

I have got to settle down and write today.

I've been meaning to actually "enroll" in that school at some point.

I've been working out how I should actually present that... hmm... maybe an application! ponders

I couldn't agree more

nods

After all, if the school isn't for education...

winks

Then the school is for teaching errant language teachers how to be Christmas trees?
grins

Lesson up! And I linked the lesson in the first post of the school so it's easy to find. I hope it's good!

I've been working out how I should actually present that... hmm... maybe an application! ponders

Then the school is for teaching errant language teachers how to be Christmas trees?
grins

Lesson up! And I linked the lesson in the first post of the school so it's easy to find. I hope it's good!

blushes and moves closer to whisper in her ear

That lesson wasn't exactly of my choosing...I merely asked a fellow staff member for help...a staff member who was being fed suggestions by his employer...

...and have I ever told you how amazingly eloquent you are...

...and how unbelievably sexy that is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back