The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's confusing as fuck but yes. I'd take it. Ive been put on antidepressants before. Those fucking things can suck the want right the fuck out of you. So yes. I'd take it. It would mean I would be far, far, far less sexually agressive and far more passive (?) but i'd regretfully give up initive to be pain free and still have pleasures and intimacy they provide.

-headdesk- god......................... that made me think to much.

Like ... no desire at all but all the pleasure stays the same... what would be the point?

I can have it all the pleasure... but its completly up to my partner to "talk" me into sex of any kind what so ever... but I'd have no desire for it at all. No want... no need...

Ok.. i change my mind.. No... That sounds awefull too.

*Grins*
Sorry to torment you so, but it was an intriguing thing to ponder at least. And I have to say your answer was interesting too. Thanks for stimulating my mind a little today. :kiss:

*Grins*
Sorry to torment you so, but it was an intriguing thing to ponder at least. And I have to say your answer was interesting too. Thanks for stimulating my mind a little today. :kiss:

*tackle pounces a pretty*

LTIT

back to bed for me, I think.

It is. I have been that way for almost a year and a half now.
Depression can be a sneaky fucker.

~ :heart: ~

*Grins*
I like pondering.

And this question just makes me want to tackle someone and lick them till I forget I woke up ouchy. Cause I can... and i WANT to!!

*tackle pounces a pretty*

LTIT

back to bed for me, I think.

I like pondering.

And this question just makes me want to tackle someone and lick them till I forget I woke up ouchy. Cause I can... and i WANT to!!

*Giggles and kisses back after being pounced.*

You nailed it true, Nina. Depression saps desire like nothing else can. And taking the meds for it tend to have that same side effect, so I don't know how they are any better.

I can't say my answer would be any different from yours, though my situation is. I've had the battle with depression and lost all desire, not just for sex, but for anything on some days. Even when things are good, it certainly isn't like it was before. But I live alone and have pretty much accepted that's how it's going to be. So if I could be pain free, at the cost of giving up desire, considering that it's not ever present anyhow, and considering how much use for it I have, I guess I might. Of course, like you, I can't really imagine what having no more pain would be like, since it's such a constant companion in life now.

But, if you count the depression as a pain of the mind or emotions that would also be gone, then hell yes, I'd make that trade.

You nailed it true, Nina. Depression saps desire like nothing else can. And taking the meds for it tend to have that same side effect, so I don't know how they are any better.

I can't say my answer would be any different from yours, though my situation is. I've had the battle with depression and lost all desire, not just for sex, but for anything on some days. Even when things are good, it certainly isn't like it was before. But I live alone and have pretty much accepted that's how it's going to be. So if I could be pain free, at the cost of giving up desire, considering that it's not ever present anyhow, and considering how much use for it I have, I guess I might. Of course, like you, I can't really imagine what having no more pain would be like, since it's such a constant companion in life now.

But, if you count the depression as a pain of the mind or emotions that would also be gone, then hell yes, I'd make that trade.
I truly get that. Including emotional pain like that. It's very hard for me to consider the alternatives. No pain, no more depressive pain... It is appealing. Very!

I like pondering.

I truly get that. Including emotional pain like that. It's very hard for me to consider the alternatives. No pain, no more depressive pain... It is appealing. Very!

I absolutely :heart: intelligent women having conversations that make me think.

LTIT

Socks are sexy...plus piccies due...

I did em...

*giggles and hugs*

*hugs and kisses* I haven't been out of the house all day except to run to Little Caesars for a pizza. It's been dreary and rainy the whole day. My side yard is flooded. I sure hope that this isn't a preview of the coming year.

*hugs and kisses* I haven't been out of the house all day except to run to Little Caesars for a pizza. It's been dreary and rainy the whole day. My side yard is flooded. I sure hope that this isn't a preview of the coming year.

Mmm, pizza...

I have a gift certificate to Olive Garden that I'm going to use later tonight... :D

LTIT

Must...write...

must form coherent sentences and not think about nudity.

MUST not get distracted by bits...

must THINK...

*no not bewbs...no thinking bout long, silky legs...and knee high socks either*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Kitty tease!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back