The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nods, giving her a soft cuddle

I imagine it would be very hard, even if it is for so short a time.

My eldest daughter has been splitting her time between MD and NYC since before she was legally an adult. (Kitty knows about that). We have finally reached the place where I try not to cry when she goes and she always comes back.

*sighs*

Even so...I dislike it.

I'd lend you mine...but I think JW is making me need her for just a little bit longer...

*hugs a Lady once more*

*hugs with a grin*

That's okay, Wolfling. You need it to keep JW on his toes. *giggles at that thought*

Besides, your Muse thinks differently than mine. Though... you know.... that could provide an interesting twist for my co-writers. *snickers*

*hugs with a grin*

That's okay, Wolfling. You need it to keep JW on his toes. *giggles at that thought*

Besides, your Muse thinks differently than mine. Though... you know.... that could provide an interesting twist for my co-writers. *snickers*

*pokes her*

Don't you go getting any crazy ideas, Cait.

My eldest daughter has been splitting her time between MD and NYC since before she was legally an adult. (Kitty knows about that). We have finally reached the place where I try not to cry when she goes and she always comes back.

*sighs*

Even so...I dislike it.

Nods in understanding.

I can understand both ends, the child more than the parent. I am horrible at keeping in contact with my family most of the time.

*Arches her single brow even further, a hand being propped on her hip. She was hiding the smile pretty well but it peeked before being covered once more*

Chuckles softly. Reaching out to lightly tug on a lock of hair

You waitin' for something doll?

*eeps softly* Now Glad... you best be putting that thing away. *skitters out of reach* And don't fib. It's not nice to fib. :p

*poofs back in, one hand holding pie, the other swatting her behind*

Not quite a skillet, but it'll do in a pinch. Speaking of pinch....

*Pinches her butt, ninja vanishes again, chuckling*

*eeps softly* Now Glad... you best be putting that thing away. *skitters out of reach* And don't fib. It's not nice to fib. :p
its not my fault you're selfish with your pie... * lowers the skillet the slow wicked grin still spreading* just you watch yourself... just sayin...

yes... I will just have to beg someone to make it for me... wonder if my gf would...

gives the wolf a cuddle anyway.

*cuddles a glad and licks his pointed ear*

-munches cereal-

-pauses-

-blows kiss to twin-

*blows my Kitty Twin kisses back*

*hugs with a grin*

*smirks*

Yeah my Muse is an awful...bloody...bitch.

I don't know where she gets these ideas. I keep trying to control her by asking certain domly type males to write with me...but then I end up writing blood and gore in my cavern.

Tis a travesty, Lady...

*wicked giggle*

*pokes her*

Don't you go getting any crazy ideas, Cait.

*giggles*

Nods in understanding.

I can understand both ends, the child more than the parent. I am horrible at keeping in contact with my family most of the time.

*smiles slowly*

All my babies (even the 22 year old) text and call me through out the day...everyday, whether I am at work or they are.

I didn;t raise hood rats, you know. I raised responsible young adults.

It's why I hate it when they go. My kids and I grew up together...and they have taught me just as much as I ever taught them.

*poofs back in, one hand holding pie, the other swatting her behind*

Not quite a skillet, but it'll do in a pinch. Speaking of pinch....

*Pinches her butt, ninja vanishes again, chuckling*

FR33K!!! DAMN YOU! *vanishes to chase after*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back