The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Nina.

Twiddle his.

Hellraiser-pinhead-786014.jpg

Oooo... ball-peen hammer please.

LT: For all my bluster about violence, I'm not an angry or violent person. But I swear, if I ever find who's spamming this place, I will remove their thumbs with pliers.

Wonder how many times you'd have to puncture their thumb with a pin to perforate it enough to twist off?

For some reason he makes me think of the little stuffed tomato that comes with your average sewing kit. The ones you stuff all the extra pins in...

It's kind of sad, horror creations get such little respect anymore. There's no lasting fear, nothing seems to really get under the skin lately.

It's kind of sad, horror creations get such little respect anymore. There's no lasting fear, nothing seems to really get under the skin lately.

Agreed. A lost art.

Though this from someone who prefers to play a R.E. game in the dark with the sound up loud.

For some reason he makes me think of the little stuffed tomato that comes with your average sewing kit. The ones you stuff all the extra pins in...

Truth.

*grins* I'll never look at that tomato in my sewing box quite the same. Like... seeing a tall skinny bald man. *snickers*

Agreed. A lost art.

Though this from someone who prefers to play a R.E. game in the dark with the sound up loud.

The RE games never really got to me, but they had a great atmosphere to them. I just get sick of people thinking gore makes something scary. It doesn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm kind of a gorehound, but if it doesn't have a purpose or a story, it's pointless and kind of off-putting.

I mean, what was the last thing from an external source that really scared you?

*grins* I'll never look at that tomato in my sewing box quite the same. Like... seeing a tall skinny bald man. *snickers*

Haha

The RE games never really got to me, but they had a great atmosphere to them. I just get sick of people thinking gore makes something scary. It doesn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm kind of a gorehound, but if it doesn't have a purpose or a story, it's pointless and kind of off-putting.

Eh, they were never really super scary, but walking down a nice long hall way in a dimly lit room, then having a huge monster jump through the wall and attack you was good to get the pulse moving. Scary? No.

This is scary

My dreams scare me more than movies these days. I'm not really afraid of the dark, but I have a reoccurring dream of entering a room or house and none of the light switches work. I'm typically being chased by something at this point, but sometimes I'm not and the fact that I can't see what might there scares me.

Why did I just hear the crack of candy under the pressure of teeth?

hehe

My dreams scare me more than movies these days. I'm not really afraid of the dark, but I have a reoccurring dream of entering a room or house and none of the light switches work. I'm typically being chased by something at this point, but sometimes I'm not and the fact that I can't see what might there scares me.

Perhaps?

276817_235687291557_4740724_n.jpg

hehe

My dreams don't scare me anymore. Then again I have been dreaming about my own horrible death for years upon years now. It doesn't phase me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back