The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own/drive a Pontiac GS5

2007pontiacg52.jpg

gm_07g5gt_side.jpg

I actually drive a Pontiac, too.

But not that one. Mine is a bit older.

And after sitting in the desert sun for two months, it's probably convinced I hate it.

And after sitting in the desert sun for two months, it's probably convinced I hate it.

She'll forgive you. *snicker* Maybe. Mine looks exactly like that, right down the color. She's my other baby.

I own/drive a Pontiac GS5

2007pontiacg52.jpg

gm_07g5gt_side.jpg

Gorgeous car Cait....

I am IN LOVE with my 2011 Dodge Avenger.. Deep Midnight Blue.. I will take a pic of Daddy soon (yeah, you know I call my car that) and show it to you, once I get the vanity plate... (and NO, it does not say Daddy... hahaha)

I should feel badly about making my Angel stay up late, but I don't because it means we spent more time together.

Gorgeous car Cait....

I am IN LOVE with my 2011 Dodge Avenger.. Deep Midnight Blue.. I will take a pic of Daddy soon (yeah, you know I call my car that) and show it to you, once I get the vanity plate... (and NO, it does not say Daddy... hahaha)

Aw damn Rain. You took the words from my mouth. How cool would that be to have that plate? *grins* You also have to find that pic of the other car that has your panties wet and twisted.

Thanks Rain. My babygirl is gorgeous. She's the first new car I've owned. I just love her. I did all the background work on her and settled on her. My brother tells me I drive her like a race car and when he's behind the wheel, I swear he drives her like a tank. Oy.

She'll forgive you. *snicker* Maybe. Mine looks exactly like that, right down the color. She's my other baby.
If I find myself on the side of the road in New Mexico with my thumb out, I guess I'll know what she decided.

I'm not a big car person, really. This is what I want to be my new baby soon:

1565179636_af9276823b_o.jpg

Because that is a fucking gorgeous guitar.
*yells*

SIA! Make him stop doing that!!!

Or....or.... else.
*laughs* What do you expect her to do?

Aw damn Rain. You took the words from my mouth. How cool would that be to have that plate? *grins* You also have to find that pic of the other car that has your panties wet and twisted.

Thanks Rain. My babygirl is gorgeous. She's the first new car I've owned. I just love her. I did all the background work on her and settled on her. My brother tells me I drive her like a race car and when he's behind the wheel, I swear he drives her like a tank. Oy.

yeah. Big Daddy, the Dodge Charger... I gotta get a pic of that car..

Let me take a peak online and see if I can at least find a likeness of both... LOL

*chortles*

I've always been a fan of the stuffing myself.

If you listen very closely, you can hear Cait groaning at me and rolling her eyes off in the distance...

*laughs softly * I have a feeling Thanksgiving dinner might take twice as long to prepare, but wholly worth delay. My stuffing is quite tasty.

Give a good wax job and she'll be happy.

*yells*

SIA! Make him stop doing that!!!

Or....or.... else.

I can try, but he's pretty incorrigible.

*eyes SB * behave or else I'll exchange the muzzle for bindings.

If I find myself on the side of the road in New Mexico with my thumb out, I guess I'll know what she decided.

I'm not a big car person, really. This is what I want to be my new baby soon:

1565179636_af9276823b_o.jpg

Because that is a fucking gorgeous guitar.

*laughs* What do you expect her to do?

That guitar is gorgeous!

*laughs softly * I have a feeling Thanksgiving dinner might take twice as long to prepare, but wholly worth delay. My stuffing is quite tasty.
Good things take time.

And just imagine how good desert will be!

Give a good wax job and she'll be happy.
And a wash, poor thing.

I guess because of all the dust out here, it's dirtier AFTER it rains than BEFORE. It's kind of crazy to see.

I can try, but he's pretty incorrigible.

*eyes SB * behave or else I'll exchange the muzzle for bindings.
*grins* And you're sure those won't end up being used on you?

Good things take time.

And just imagine how good desert will be!

And a wash, poor thing.

I guess because of all the dust out here, it's dirtier AFTER it rains than BEFORE. It's kind of crazy to see.

*grins* And you're sure those won't end up being used on you?

Good things do come to those who wait or so they say.

I do know exactly what you mean by your car being dirtier after the rain.....it's the same here. My poor car needs a bath perhaps I'll wash her after work.

I imagine the bindings may end up on me, but not before you. *sage nod*

Good things do come to those who wait or so they say.

I do know exactly what you mean by your car being dirtier after the rain.....it's the same here. My poor car needs a bath perhaps I'll wash her after work.

I imagine the bindings may end up on me, but not before you. *sage nod*

*grins* Well.. I invite you to test that theory out.

Right? I've been lusting after it for a while. My poor old thing is so old and beat up.

Well perhaps one day you'll have that extra shiny penny for her.

Rain and Cait you both have nice cars. :)

I drive a new beetle, but it's not so new anymore. Still she's mine and was a real step forward in my life at the time.

Well perhaps one day you'll have that extra shiny penny for her.

Rain and Cait you both have nice cars. :)

I drive a new beetle, but it's not so new anymore. Still she's mine and was a real step forward in my life at the time.

Ahhhh... that explains it. I was curious about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back