The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 4:30 the world doesn't exist. Heh.

Rest up as much as you can today.

The only time I should ever see 4:30 is when I'm still awake at that hour. Which isn't that uncommon.

But, hopefully I'll get to bed early tonight, so I don't drive us all off the road somewhere in the middle of the desert.

*grumbling about how often I am ALREADY at work at this time.*

The world does exist. And it demands tech support, and more Copper wire.

The only time I should ever see 4:30 is when I'm still awake at that hour. Which isn't that uncommon.

But, hopefully I'll get to bed early tonight, so I don't drive us all off the road somewhere in the middle of the desert.

I'll tell you to go bed if you're up too late.

*giggles and hugs CT *

If it helps any, I will be demanding neither tech support or copper wire. Caffeine, music, and conversation that doesn't make me want to drive into a mountain are really all I'm hoping for.

If it helps any, I will be demanding neither tech support or copper wire. Caffeine, music, and conversation that doesn't make me want to drive into a mountain are really all I'm hoping for.

I can provide two of those. Web app for radio. And I can call anywhere in North America without a single charge. And i can be up that early.

I'll even do my Gottfried impression, so there's no choice but to be awake and alert.

I can provide two of those. Web app for radio. And I can call anywhere in North America without a single charge. And i can be up that early.

I'll even do my Gottfried impression, so there's no choice but to be awake and alert.

Haha.. somehow I think the other passengers in my car won't find that amusing as I do.

Which, really, would just make it more amusing.

But the music part I've got handled. 15,000 songs on my iPod. 48.5 days worth of music. We could drive to China and be covered.

hahahahah yeah, sb goes to bed when he wants to. Remember he does the instruction giving around here.

tumblr_lkciceb5WG1qe149l.gif

Haha.. somehow I think the other passengers in my car won't find that amusing as I do.

But the music part I've got handled. 15,000 songs on my iPod. 48.5 days worth of music. We could drive to China and be covered.

and when you're not driving, you potentially have me to send you mischievous and inappropriate messages ;)

This maybe be true but I can be persuasive.

Challenge accepted!

Though I'd rather you have a decent bedtime than challenge me.

Heh. Well, I do actually plan to get to bed at a reasonable hour. It's why I made myself get up today. One of the first times I've actually set an alarm since I've been here.

Though I did hit snooze a few times.

So... is that a do it? Cause I will. I'll even read fifty shades of grey in that voice.

and when you're not driving, you potentially have me to send you mischievous and inappropriate messages ;)

I approve of your plans.

Heh. Well, I do actually plan to get to bed at a reasonable hour. It's why I made myself get up today. One of the first times I've actually set an alarm since I've been here.

Though I did hit snooze a few times.

Hehe..

It might be a little lonely without your conversation.

HAHA... I'll HELP Sia...

~winks~

You are far too eager to conspire against me. :p

I'm sure she only has your best interests in mind like me.

So... is that a do it? Cause I will. I'll even read fifty shades of grey in that voice.

Oh man... if there weren't going to be a couple kids in the car, that would be amazing.

Unless you edited it down, but then I'm sure it would lose something.

Reminds me of the joke from the Community Pulp Fiction episode when Shirley says she saw Pulp Fiction on a plane..

“It’s cute. It’s a 30-minute film about a group of friends who like cheeseburgers, dancing and the Bible.”

Oh man... if there weren't going to be a couple kids in the car, that would be amazing.

Unless you edited it down, but then I'm sure it would lose something.

Reminds me of the joke from the Community Pulp Fiction episode when Shirley says she saw Pulp Fiction on a plane..

“It’s cute. It’s a 30-minute film about a group of friends who like cheeseburgers, dancing and the Bible.”

Yeah that'd be about the gist of it. It'd be an interview. And some really shoddy character development. And... I think she'd move in, and I could probably read it in an hour.

And I'd kinda like to see pulp fiction edited that way. It'd be kind of hilarious. And sacrilege but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back