The kidnapped girls in Africa

Amberchgo

Literotica Guru
Apparently the US was OK with sitting on the sidelines until they found out the terrorists don't provide health care.

From Townhall.com

Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Nigerian Islamist militant group Boko Haram, has claimed responsibility for the more than 200 schoolgirls that were abducted two weeks ago and vowed to “sell them in the market.”

Secretary of State John Kerry said on a trip to Africa that the U.S. will do all it can to help, and also took the opportunity to slam the jihadists for…not offering a health care plan?

“The kidnapping of hundreds of children by Boko Haram is an unconscionable crime, and we will do everything possible to support the Nigerian government to return these young women to their homes and to hold the perpetrators to justice,” Kerry said in a speech in Ethiopia.

“I will tell you, my friends, I have seen this scourge of terror across the planet, and so have you,” he continued. “They don't offer anything except violence. They don’t offer a health care plan, they don’t offer schools. They don't tell you how to build a nation, they don’t talk about how they will provide jobs. They just tell people, ‘You have to behave the way we tell you to,’ and they will punish you if you don’t.

Boko Haram, which means “Western education is forbidden,” also does not advocate for a minimum wage or equal pay, Mr. Kerry, nor do they care about carbon emissions. Wake up; you are not in the West.

America. Now exporting ObamaCare to a third world country near you...

Apparently the US was OK with sitting on the sidelines until they found out the terrorists don't provide health care.

From Townhall.com

Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Nigerian Islamist militant group Boko Haram, has claimed responsibility for the more than 200 schoolgirls that were abducted two weeks ago and vowed to “sell them in the market.”

Secretary of State John Kerry said on a trip to Africa that the U.S. will do all it can to help, and also took the opportunity to slam the jihadists for…not offering a health care plan?

“The kidnapping of hundreds of children by Boko Haram is an unconscionable crime, and we will do everything possible to support the Nigerian government to return these young women to their homes and to hold the perpetrators to justice,” Kerry said in a speech in Ethiopia.

“I will tell you, my friends, I have seen this scourge of terror across the planet, and so have you,” he continued. “They don't offer anything except violence. They don’t offer a health care plan, they don’t offer schools. They don't tell you how to build a nation, they don’t talk about how they will provide jobs. They just tell people, ‘You have to behave the way we tell you to,’ and they will punish you if you don’t.

Boko Haram, which means “Western education is forbidden,” also does not advocate for a minimum wage or equal pay, Mr. Kerry, nor do they care about carbon emissions. Wake up; you are not in the West.

America. Now exporting ObamaCare to a third world country near you...

Interesting interpretation.

I'm having trouble finding out where the girls are being sold....link, anyone?

You do know that Hamas and Hezbollah do exactly that, right? Or are you just a moron?

You do know that Hamas and Hezbollah do exactly that, right? Or are you just a moron?

I'd prefer a selection of Nigerian girls, but who knows, if the Middle Eastern selection is good...send me a link to the Sale site.

thanks!

I'd prefer a selection of Nigerian girls, but who knows, if the Middle Eastern selection is good...send me a link to the Sale site.

thanks!

Better check the import tariffs before you bid.

You'll recall AJ paid $10,000 for his RentAGook™ on the Chinese slave market, and that was seven years ago.

Of course, in AJ's case the old adage "There's a sucker born every minute" holds.....

If people had send their money to the Nigerian princes like they were asked to do, all this trouble could probably have been avoided.

girl.jpg

I'm glad Procol Harem got back together again, but this is hardly the way to start up a new world tour.

Apparently the threat to freedom in the Ukraine is of no consequence. The Russian health care plan is a bullet to the head.

On a more serious note, Ukrainian babes tend to be quite hot.

The unrest in the region should create a fresh influx of UkeFox immigation.

Every conflict has a silver lining.

Jack Dorsey just retweeted the list of the girls' names, so everything will be fine soon.

On a more serious note, Ukrainian babes tend to be quite hot.

The unrest in the region should create a fresh influx of UkeFox immigation.

Every conflict has a silver lining.

So you're saying those Ukraine girls really knock you out? Do they leave the West behind?

Back