The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXI: Blurt Blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd put the horses and hounds away for just long enough to type this post, and to call Fata a cunt one final time in 2016.

Fata you are a cunt.

Smiley is a cunt too. (see note 1)

happy election, happy autumn, happy thanksgiving, happy kwanza, merry christmas, happy new year, see you later. kthanksbye, I'm off to hunt.

note 1: Smiley is not a true cunt, she is a nice person. (this statement not yet approved by the FDA)

Last edited:
She's gorgeous in everything, especially my av, but currently watching Bates Motel and I love her Norma Bates.

The series?

I'm starting to get a little peeved as I haven't had time to watch anything of late. Her tutor came after school. The woman dropping my dinner set arrived late, and by then it was 6.30 PM so we had Italian. Home showered and in bed by 9.

I feel stressed out. Just been so hectic lately.

The series?

I'm starting to get a little peeved as I haven't had time to watch anything of late. Her tutor came after school. The woman dropping my dinner set arrived late, and by then it was 6.30 PM so we had Italian. Home showered and in bed by 9.

I feel stressed out. Just been so hectic lately.

Yes. Just watched the first season.

Look alive, the bitch is back. :(

I thought I'd put the horses and hounds away for just long enough to type this post, and to call Fata a cunt one final time in 2016.

Fata you are a cunt.

Smiley is a cunt too.

happy election, happy autumn, happy thanksgiving, happy kwanza, merry christmas, happy new year, see you later. kthanksbye, I'm off to hunt.

I agree with the Fata part, but I am a nice person.

Hahaha. Hahaha.

I miss you around here. Happy hunting. Don't die. :kiss:

Fata you are a cunt.

Smiley is a cunt too.

I hope the foxes have been exercising their second amendment rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back