The Isolated Blurt Thread XXX: Well Endowed Cock Sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, apparently they do still exist, but not really and only barely. oh well.

yet another hot israeli. makes me wish i was jewish.

well, kinda jewish. like the kind that still eats bacon and shellfish because that shit is delicious. i'd happily feel guilty about it, though.

Saw a hamburger in another thread and started thinking about burgers past.

Then I thought about fast food burgers not McD's, BK, Wendy's and remembered Bud's Broiler in New Orleans. Tasty and inexpensive.

07.jpg

And now I'm hungry. :mad:
Time for a road trip, oyster po boys n mud bugs

superman's mom/kingpin's wife is personal favorite. ayelet zurer. i had to google her name because for some reason it just will not stay in my brain. still love her though.

the one closest to me is in Little Rock.:(

i wish i could vouch for them, but they've apparently been bought out a time or two since i last ate there. still, at the turn of the century that was some good shit.

We have all sorts of little burger type shacks, that serve burgers, poutine etc. They are yummy on a hot summer day.

I just need to finish paperwork and then I am on vacation until September! Funtastic!

fyp

also, :(

Some of the guys here should take a break, but they don't.

Same posters posting the same tired old man shit day in and day out.

We see it every year. You'd think they'd realise to stop boring everyone with their shit boring personalities, but no.

Depress everyone else to the point where the board completely blows.

Crack me up. :D

We have all sorts of little burger type shacks, that serve burgers, poutine etc. They are yummy on a hot summer day.

I just need to finish paperwork and then I am on vacation until September! Funtastic!
wow, nice

i still haven't poutine, but from what i know it seems like it might be too heavy for a hot, summer day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back