The Isolated Blurt Thread XXX: Well Endowed Cock Sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, I realized that I need to come to terms with the fact that Leo is probably gone. It's all my fault. I was supposed to protect him and it's my fault, the fire was all my fault.

People say, "oh it's only a cat." I wish I could feel that way but he is so special to me. I loved that cat with every fiber of my heart and he loved me.

How do I be ok with losing him when it is my fault?

Pink, I am so sorry. I know that feeling well.
But I also had a cat come home after weeks. It's hard to keep up hope.
But if your cat doesn't make it back home, please know it's not your fault.

Tonight I learned my mother is more proficient with the Twitter than I am (and has more followers). Retirement has done strange things.....

Pink, I am so sorry. I know that feeling well.
But I also had a cat come home after weeks. It's hard to keep up hope.
But if your cat doesn't make it back home, please know it's not your fault.

Thanks, Rainy, so much. I wish I could truly feel that way. Right now, the guilt is overwhelming. I ran in the house to try to save the kitties, I did.

I'm sorry everyone. I keep posting about Leo, I'm just hurting.

o-six-900.jpg

Pink, my heart breaks for you. It was an accident, whether it was your cause or something else, it's an accident. Try to stop beating yourself up. I hope that he comes back home to you, but if not you tried your best and that is what you can do. :rose:

Thanks, Rainy, so much. I wish I could truly feel that way. Right now, the guilt is overwhelming. I ran in the house to try to save the kitties, I did.

I'm sorry everyone. I keep posting about Leo, I'm just hurting.

Don't apologize! You're hurting - if posting helps then do it. My heart breaks for you. I keep hoping that with time Leo reappears. :rose:

Pink, my heart breaks for you. It was an accident, whether it was your cause or something else, it's an accident. Try to stop beating yourself up. I hope that he comes back home to you, but if not you tried your best and that is what you can do. :rose:

Don't apologize! You're hurting - if posting helps then do it. My heart breaks for you. I keep hoping that with time Leo reappears. :rose:

Thank you both so much.

I don't know if I posted that Lily survived the fire. She never left the house, we found her the next day.

She came out hopping and playing, my daughter and I couldn't believe she lived through the smoke.

Leo was seen running from the house by my neighbor. I had left the front door open so they could get out. I never thought he'd leave the yard.

The whole situation is just fucked.

Thanks again, everyone for your kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back