The Isolated Blurt Thread XXIX : So Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again we have given Lance a purpose for his life. Because god knows he has none.

It would serve his lame-ass right if Laurel invoked the no two times in a row rule on him. But then what would he do to occupy himself. We hold such a central place in his pathetic existence. What would he do without us?

And once again we have given Lance a purpose for his life. Because god knows he has none.

It would serve his lame-ass right if Laurel invoked the no two times in a row rule on him. But then what would he do to occupy himself. We hold such a central place in his pathetic existence. What would he do without us?

"MOMMY!!!! contort 'the rules' to accommodate our lack of foresight in getting the previous holder of the Blurt Thread (who WAS that masked man??) run out of town on a rail."

I called the kvetching, early.

And then of course the noble purpose of living to attempt to cause grief to others.

Very noble indeed. Almost as virtuous as celebrating it.

Such very fine people. Bigly.

And then of course the Bible purpose of living to attempt to cause grief to others.

Very Noble indeed. Almost as virtuous as celebrating it.

Such very fine people. Bigly.

What do you care what the Bible says? Your tears are the product of the raindance of glee that is traditional with my people. How date you judge my culture through your Western lens?

E P I C

Let the rending of garments, the wails, the lamentations, and the gnashing of teeth begin in the tribe of perpetual butthurt.

Epic? No, expected. Which has a certain pathos to it. :)

ETA I was rooting for Que, so he wouldn't have to be a sidekick anymore. He deserves to be the main event.

Last edited:
The only thing more pathetic than Lance living to take over blurt is Que cheering him on as if it is some epic accomplishment.

Both of them obviously have absolutely no lives and we are the ones that give them purpose. Because realistically judging from their behavior they have none.

One way or another he was going to stalk this thread, until he won. He specializes in stalking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back