The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you're an asshole who alligns himself with sexist assholes.

Not too hard to figure that one out Einstein

that's not why i don't listen to him. i mean, he is an asshole, but he's also painfully stupid. i mean, it's possible it's an act, but, well, mother night, yo.

I gave the dog a bone. But he's had pre-meds, and keeps falling asleep mid-chew.

that's not why i don't listen to him. i mean, he is an asshole, but he's also painfully stupid. i mean, it's possible it's an act, but, well, mother night, yo.

Really now mr pointless opinion? And we're just supposed to believe your one liners on it?

I can't disagree.

But I don't think it's an act. I think it's genuinely him.

Why are you getting zapped? :eek:
To atone for a life of sin.

Can you bring a metronome?
The goal is that I'll leave with one.

It's cardioversion, a heart reset / jumpstart. I'll hopefully have a regular pulse again soon, and strength. Deep afib has me almost too exhausted to function.

More zaps are upcoming. Soon the retinologist will zap my remaining eye with a sizzling laser. (Traditional label: WARNING - Do Not Look Into Laser With Remaining Eye.) It's weird; I can see to drive, but barely to walk or keyboard.

Then, when they catch up with me, it's the electric chair. I'll pretend it's a vibra-lounge. ZAP!

To atone for a life of sin.

The goal is that I'll leave with one.

It's cardioversion, a heart reset / jumpstart. I'll hopefully have a regular pulse again soon, and strength. Deep afib has me almost too exhausted to function.

More zaps are upcoming. Soon the retinologist will zap my remaining eye with a sizzling laser. (Traditional label: WARNING - Do Not Look Into Laser With Remaining Eye.) It's weird; I can see to drive, but barely to walk or keyboard.

Then, when they catch up with me, it's the electric chair. I'll pretend it's a vibra-lounge. ZAP!

I wish you and your heart good luck. :heart::heart:

'She says one time he made her sit with him for three hours watching shark week. Another time he had her spank him with a Forbes magazine.'

The anonymous consultant told Mother Jones that Daniels told him the magazine she used had Trump on the cover.

Trump was featured on the cover of a Fall 2006 issue of Forbes, pictured with two of his children, Donald Jr. and Ivanka.

'We had really good banter. He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful and smart just like his daughter,' Daniels rold the tabloid in a story that In Touch released this week, on the heels of other news reports about the president and the adult entertainer.

Eew. :(

Garbage in, garbage out. Where is my promised, lovely, soothing thaw-out ? I suppose that I should be grateful for above freezing.

The basic bitches are meant to waste your time and drain you. It's a new year. Swat the gnat and move on, never get stuck in the mire.

The basic bitches are meant to waste your time and drain you. It's a new year. Swat the gnat and move on, never get stuck in the mire.

Note to self: Get with Zumi to see what qualifies as a “basic bitch” and avoid being one.

Fuck yes! Looks like I could be done with California as soon as February 1st or 5th.

Agreed. They seem to be stuck in the past.

In this era of whatever happiness-sapping fuckery we're living in, I've been re-focusing on how I use my quality time. It really helps, cutting out the go-nowhere daily brick walls that are presented as options of engagement, but are just clutter in fact.

Note to self: Get with Zumi to see what qualifies as a “basic bitch” and avoid being one.

You know 'em when you smell 'em. They tend to be mega cornball. ;)

You know he's going to stop reading at this point ... Note to self: Get with Zumi

haha.. kidding.

heh heh. That wouldn't be a bad way to go out, though. :D

I've been re-focusing on how I use my quality time.

ironymeter2.gif

you know, the maintenance guys here are all pretty decent, but there's one dude who i just can never figure out when he's done talking. it's fucking maddening. he's nice and he seems to do a good job, but it's just really hard talking to him. i had to disconnect from the conversation three times and then start walking away before he finally fucked off.

and still i feel bad, but he's really not a bad guy (as far as i can tell), but, man... what the fuck?

oh, great. the fan of killing children for living in the wrong neighborhood is back. yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back