The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoiled for choice:

super-pretty deep dish latticed apple pie
OR
super-tangy lemon&lime (think key-lime but using both) pie with a cheesecake creamy topping

fuck choice, why not both? :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• 26903722_1401562679970876_4349215475011099227_n.jpg
    26903722_1401562679970876_4349215475011099227_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
I have roast beast in the oven. It smells delightful. But I have to wait. Won't be ready for a bit over an hour. Le sigh. That's what happens when I work late.

It was a very, very long day.

I'm going to eat a lot of stuff I should not, or go to the movies and buy the largest popcorn they have.

A heads up for bit torrent people: Thor:Ragnarok is up after someone fucked up and put it on iTunes.

Thanks to LTR for the tip.

Just informed you can actually message people through Instagram (and that I actually had messages). Mind totally fucking blown.

I seriously am not hip to all this newfangled technology.

But you'll be the first fired when we start rolling the autonomous trucks, so don't make a down payment on anything. Learn to code in Java, kid. And watch out for the Brussels sprouts. They're vicious.

Not sure who I will miss most - the cat or the boyfriend. Probably the cat in the long run.

tamales are just enchiladas where you cut out the middleman and don't bother making the Masa into tortillas. I think enchiladas are better that step in the middle makes a difference. I made a batch of 10 of them yesterday so that means leftovers today and everyone knows leftover enchiladas are always better.

tamales are just enchiladas where you cut out the middleman and don't bother making the Masa into tortillas. I think enchiladas are better that step in the middle makes a difference. I made a batch of 10 of them yesterday so that means leftovers today and everyone knows leftover enchiladas are always better.

Thank you for not making enchi’s with flour torts, that’s just all kinds of wrong...and soggy leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back