The Isolated Blurt Thread XIV : Take It From Me, You Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Gates has copped a plea and is going to testify against Manafort. lol

I bet it still wasn't as gross as seeing a dick used as a pin cushion. Hello, fucker!

I was usually pretty drunk when doing that though. I was sober for the foot dangle. :eek:

Gawd how I've missed you. :heart:

The Geico commercial with Washington crossing the Delaware turnpike makes me laugh every time.
"We all got places to go!"
"Big man with a horn!"

The FBI was distracted by the Russia investigation and didn't follow up on the Florida school shooting tip......

The man manages to consistently find a new low as if it were his superpower.

The FBI was distracted by the Russia investigation and didn't follow up on the Florida school shooting tip......

The man manages to consistently find a new low as if it were his superpower.

I've seen many stories around the news sites that are saying he's made the Florida shooting all about him. He's a man-child.

Part of his tradecraft.

While waiting for the Verizon FIOS rep, I may have found a better Optimum deal for the same price. Suckers....

My tired brain was opium dealer.

Panko-fried oysters on the other hand...

fried_oysters-1.jpg

giphy.gif

:D

Panko can make just about any meat or veggie better.

Giant dick.

Congrats!

So, Gates has copped a plea and is going to testify against Manafort. lol

Is it official yet? And, what ever became of Flynn Jr? Still being held over daddy’s head?

The Public Broadcasting System ("PBS") dramatization of (Queen) Victoria has gone completely off the rails. It's a joke. As the modern expression goes, it has "jumped the shark."

The first season bore some resemblance to history. The succeeding season is a travesty.

There isn't even a remote connection with reality; it's a farce and a joke— a work of imagination and fiction. It is a horribly painful experience for anyone familiar with the facts.

It's laughably inaccurate.

The Public Broadcasting System ("PBS") dramatization of (Queen) Victoria has gone completely off the rails. It's a joke. As the modern expression goes, it has "jumped the shark."

The first season bore some resemblance to history. The succeeding season is a travesty.

There isn't even a remote connection with reality; it's a farce and a joke— a work of imagination and fiction. It is a horribly painful experience for anyone familiar with the facts.

It's laughably inaccurate.

Watch The Crown. It's much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back