The Isolated Blurt Thread: I Learned The Truth at XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I have to cut my lawn this weekend. I worked this morning. Working tomorrow morning too.

Getting things done is cool though. Makes you feel good.

Totally. And my power push thingy isn't working so I also count it as exercise. Woo.

Soon.

If I'm not online, then don't stress. I'll set up the new thread when I can. Same rules apply as always. :rose:

Always seems to go by super quickly.

Totally. And my power push thingy isn't working so I also count it as exercise. Woo.

Always seems to go by super quickly.

I rarely put stuff off. I hate the feeling of being behind and just want shit off my list.

Cuz more shits coming.

Mayhaps flash flooding tonight. I like summer thunder storms. My favorite kind of rainy weather.

I have three piles of stuff to burn in my backyard and now there is a burn ban. It's even unsafe to BBQ with charcoal. I just can't walk back there because it irritates me so much to look at it.

My front yard is pretty! My tomatoes haven't died yet.

I wanted that stupid redhead to be sacrificed to the hybrid dinosaurs on Jurassic World. She annoyed me that much.

Chris Pratt was yummy.

I have three piles of stuff to burn in my backyard and now there is a burn ban. It's even unsafe to BBQ with charcoal. I just can't walk back there because it irritates me so much to look at it.

My front yard is pretty! My tomatoes haven't died yet.

I take brush to the wood lot where they chip it and turn it into mulch.

I need to see Jurassic World before it's out of theaters. Maybe Sunday night.

Anyone do any summer solstice celebrating? One year I was in France, coincidentally, for it and the town had this huge music festival that lasted through the night. It was amazing - choirs, bands, all sorts of love music groups situated in streets, alleys, and corners of the place.

Last edited:
I need to see Jurassic World before it's out of theaters. Maybe Sunday night.

Anyone do any summer solstice celebrating? One year I was in France, coincidentally, for it and the town had this huge music festival that later through the night. It was amazing - choirs, bands, all sorts of love music groups situated in streets, alleys, and corners of the place.

I usually celebrate, because midnight sun and all, but this year's was cancelled. Boo!

And now no fires to sit around til it rains so...

I just remembered last year's weird Sostice. My junkyard girlfriend called at 2 a.m. to come get her, her lamo husband, and 3 kids. They ran out of gas in the field they parked in. Arrived with gas and the gas nozzle was odd and didn't fit in their gas tank so Lamo was trying to pour it in and it's running half down the side of the car, car also had a sheet of plastic for a back window.

I ended up driving them home. As we're driving friend opens a can of beer. :rolleyes: I'm like "ummm, no".

I wanted that stupid redhead to be sacrificed to the hybrid dinosaurs on Jurassic World. She annoyed me that much.

Chris Pratt was yummy.

To be fair, there was only that one wholly hybrid Frankenstein dino, the rest were mostly pure with minor patching to fill in the missing DNA blanks.

But yeah Chris Pratt is snatching all the rings lately, ain't he? Can't throw shade on that. :D

To be fair, there was only that one wholly hybrid Frankenstein dino, the rest were mostly pure with minor patching to fill in the missing DNA blanks.

But yeah Chris Pratt is snatching all the rings lately, ain't he? Can't throw shade on that. :D

You didn't notice a few of those pterodactyls with raptor heads?

If I can dance while cutting the grass, it makes the experience that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back