The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is too bad, really, because I was already having visions of grabbing him up by the hair of his head and slamming his face through the glass of the sandwich bar while screaming, "THAT RIGHT THERE IS SPINACH, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!"

Nobody says another word, so I walk to my truck in peace. I suppose I was supposed to go home and cry because some buck-toothed redneck said I was fat? Pfft. Not in this lifetime.

The moral of the story is: Don't talk shit loudly enough that you can be heard by the person you're talking about. You never know when that person might be a crazy fat redneck bitch who's off her meds.

Bunny, just so you'll know, I'm in for a good chunk of the bail dough if you ever do get the chance to teach this db about spinach all up close and personal like. :D

Still struggling with saying goodbye to clients, but hoooooooraaaaaaaaaay I'm gainfully employed, without having to risk qualifying for severance, or have a gap in employment.

whew.

Bunny, just so you'll know, I'm in for a good chunk of the bail dough if you ever do get the chance to teach this db about spinach all up close and personal like. :D

Seconded. ;)

Still struggling with saying goodbye to clients, but hoooooooraaaaaaaaaay I'm gainfully employed, without having to risk qualifying for severance, or have a gap in employment.

whew.

Whew indeed. Glad to hear this news, CM. :rose:

Me .... three!

whew.

Yay!

My fucking voice mojo is back, God, why do I keep reinventing the wheel every time I record.

No tomatoes, onions, chili, chocolate, fatty/fried foods, caffiene... for the next 6 weeks. Doc wants to find out what's going on with my stomach and make sure I don't develop fucking GERD.

I'm Mexican, how the hell am I supposed to do this D|

This is on top of dialing down my wheat and dairy intake...

No tomatoes, onions, chili, chocolate, fatty/fried foods, caffiene... for the next 6 weeks. Doc wants to find out what's going on with my stomach and make sure I don't develop fucking GERD.

Hello, oatmeal, it looks like we're going to become good friends.

Ah, sounds like my diet. Of course, I have to add no nuts or seeds (they get caught in my ulcers and HURT). I also can't have ANY corn products, including corn syrup.

Sounds like a lot of rice meals.

Studies show that 99% of BDSM experiences are improved with the addition of chocolate chip cookies.

My studies.

More studies please.

Studies show that 99% of BDSM experiences are improved with the addition of chocolate chip cookies.

My studies.

More studies please.

Well, yeah, what's the point of BDSM without cookies? And chocolate chip cookies make everything better. ;)

However, study on. :D

So, this 'class' on 'authenticity,' the 'teacher' is saying that stories are bad and inauthentic, and i had to leave because I wanted have had to challenge pretty much every thing she has said.

I'M A STORYTELLER, DAMMIT

So, this 'class' on 'authenticity,' the 'teacher' is saying that stories are bad and inauthentic, and i had to leave because I wanted have had to challenge pretty much every thing she has said.

Bad? Or just that everything is fiction.

Sounds a bit like this, actually:
Tyler Cowen - Be suspicious of stories

Which I thought was pretty interesting, but I do disagree as well. Since I have a masters in Literature (and Women's Studies), y'know where the general idea is that stories are the way people make sense of the world, and the other way around. It's important to get how they work, and use them, so the world makes sense your way.

Maybe there should be this story site where people can upload their fantasies. Oh wait. :rolleyes:

red pigtails,white eyelet dress, blue canvas sneaks.
color me Americana?
Judy Garland circa 1940?

1st stop on the move to Ukee. Another full day of travel tomorrow.

I am too good at moving. :rolleyes:

8 years after moving in with his dad; The Boy is back home. And graduated. Now I just have to get him transitioned into college in the fall...

Nipples pierced!

I love that moment of terror when you suddenly decide you want to get off the rollercoaster and you know you can't

Damn I am flying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back