The inevitable - Man this place has really lost it's buzz thread..

There's an odd disconnect with responsibility in this case. Like, you don't consider yourself a part of the forum but a member of it's audience. Which a forum full of a mere audience, that whines about it's lack of being entertained, needs to check it's bullshit meter on itself. Just saying. Guess who's not complaining about being bored here? Those of us who actually have something to say. Maybe try and take a page from their book. :rolleyes:

Well bully for you.

I could see maybe in Branson-but Vegas???

I don't know whats going on on this planet anymore.

Theres things that just can not be explained and we have entered the surreal.

I can't imagine the thing at all. I can't imagine making a zillion dollars selling kazoos either but....I dunno.

I don't know whats going on on this planet anymore.

Theres things that just can not be explained and we have entered the surreal.

I can't imagine the thing at all. I can't imagine making a zillion dollars selling kazoos either but....I dunno.

I blame climate change.

Byron, SP, Recivida, Phelia and others lots of controversial fun people are no longer posting, even Perg... :(

Larger than life personalities leave behind big clown shoes to fill. :rose:

Bush:

yuck_pirates_of_the_caribbean.gif

I usually do, too. It's fun being right! ;)

It's depressing being right when you don't have supreme power of life and death over every living creature. You just have to watch people go on being absurd, endlessly. No wonder Nietzsche went mad. It wasn't syphilis - it was existential rage.

It's depressing being right when you don't have supreme power of life and death over every living creature. You just have to watch people go on being absurd, endlessly. No wonder Nietzsche went mad. It wasn't syphilis - it was existential rage.

We learned in nursing school that existential rage exacerbates syphilis terribly. He
did not have a chance. :(

We learned in nursing school that existential rage exacerbates syphilis terribly. He

Poor guy. The classic double whammy. He never even had a chance to spit venom in the face of the Pope. That would have made him so very happy.

As I recall, everyone has a reservoir of existential rage, so I think it was the syphilis that was the problem. ;)

Whoa... and what's with the moth hate on page 1? :confused:

tumblr_mppo7hSPsy1qiopf8o6_500.jpg

543390512_c62e517227.jpg

6833a60ec9ac93531d6af360bad6dec0.jpg

They're like fuzzy, bunny bugs. :heart:

They are eating my wool. If they would just buzz about and look cute it would be one thing but destroying the carpets is unacceptable.

Back