The Inane Ramblings of a Submissive Girl...

xsweetheartx

Virgin
I'm embarrassed by how long it's taken me to start writing this, the elusive first line of a novel isn't as tough to write as a personals ad! I guess I have to start somewhere though so let's just start writing and see if I can avoid sounding like a complete nutcase (I'll probably fail miserably).

I'm a submissive - actually that's not true, I'm a wannabe submissive. I've had submissive thoughts and fantasies for as long as I've had sexual thoughts but in reality my experience is non-existent.

My fantasies as I first discovered my sexuality in my early teens were simplistic often involving being overpowered or tortured in some way. That's quite contrary to how I feel I've developed as I certainly wouldn't consider myself a 'painslut' or serious masochist. My fantasies gradually morphed into more mental submission though I'm struggling right now to put onto words what I mean by that.

I'd consider myself a 'people pleaser' and feel like my submission is perhaps a part of that - nothing would give me greater pleasure than knowing that my submission to someone was satisfying their fantasy and giving them something they've yearned for.

Of course I have a myriad of areas of interest within the fetish/BDSM context but I feel funny about posting them here, almost like if I ask for something in particular it hardly feels like submitting if you know I want it to happen. I apologise if that makes it difficult to judge whether I'm suitable for you or not, perhaps if there are specific things that are important to you, you could ask me if they are things I am open to? That or i guess I could fill in one of those fetish checklists for you if you think that would be useful.

As you've probably guessed by now but I'm not sure if I've made it perfectly clear yet but I'd like to meet a dominant who is interested in taking on a submissive on the understanding that I'm completely new to this and may be completely useless at it.

My perfect Dom/Domme will be very firm and try to push me towards being the best submissive version of myself that I can be. Although I want you to be strict and have a cruel and maybe even sadistic streak I also need you to be a little understanding of the practical limitations I have.

I'm 22yrs old and have a young child. I work part time in the evenings and for childcare reasons (as well as being poor!) I live with my parents. My daughter recently started nursery so I finally have some free time to myself during the day. That means in terms of when I'm available as well as having privacy it's very much restricted to daytime hours. Now obviously corresponding via messages here isn't a problem but if you want to talk live via Skype or something then that will only ever happen when I'm home alone. That is weekdays during school hours GMT time (I'm in England). I'm fully aware that's the middle of the night for an awful lot of you on here so it might rule some of you out - but I hope not all of you!

Another thing that may rule some of you out, and I fully understand, is that I'm not comfortable using cam, or sending pictures. I'll voice chat on Skype, but I'm not going to switch the camera on - sorry.

I hope there's one or two of you left who I haven't ruled out and haven't stopped reading through boredom. I am completely open to the demographic of who I submit to. You can be young, you can be old, you can be Male, female, you can even be an extra terrestrial if any of you are reading this. Although I'd say I'm 90% heterosexual and only have a little bit of bi leanings your gender and looks don't matter to me. I don't want to see your picture. I promise that no matter how good looking you are, you won't match up to the image I will conjure in my head so I honestly don't want you to send me a picture unless it's crucially important to you.

I wait with baited breath for the unlikely event that someone takes an interest in me and sends me a message. If you've got to the end of this, thank you for indulging my excessive ramblings whether you contact me or not!

I'm impressed by the thought that went into this ad, as well as the quality of the writing.

I'm not the guy you're looking for, but well done and good luck!

Just to say: it sounds like you are looking for a Daddy Dom . Much more sentual than sadistic . And someone with some experience . I would say you might check out some fetish sites to see how differint Doms handle things . Maybe Fetlife, and the differint groups with in ithere .

Good luck sweetheart. You have my most sincere well wishes. if you'd ever like to talk subby girl to subby girl... feel free to message me.

~Faith

Thank you to everyone who has posted here and to the people who have sent me messages, I have a lot of thinking and considering to do but thank you to all those who've made approaches and offers, given advice, or simply welcomed me to the site. Even if I have struggled to respond to every single message I appreciate all of them for taking the time to contact me.

I'm embarrassed by how long it's taken me to start writing this, the elusive first line of a novel isn't as tough to write as a personals ad! I guess I have to start somewhere though so let's just start writing and see if I can avoid sounding like a complete nutcase (I'll probably fail miserably).

I'm a submissive - actually that's not true, I'm a wannabe submissive. I've had submissive thoughts and fantasies for as long as I've had sexual thoughts but in reality my experience is non-existent.

My fantasies as I first discovered my sexuality in my early teens were simplistic often involving being overpowered or tortured in some way. That's quite contrary to how I feel I've developed as I certainly wouldn't consider myself a 'painslut' or serious masochist. My fantasies gradually morphed into more mental submission though I'm struggling right now to put onto words what I mean by that.

I'd consider myself a 'people pleaser' and feel like my submission is perhaps a part of that - nothing would give me greater pleasure than knowing that my submission to someone was satisfying their fantasy and giving them something they've yearned for.

Of course I have a myriad of areas of interest within the fetish/BDSM context but I feel funny about posting them here, almost like if I ask for something in particular it hardly feels like submitting if you know I want it to happen. I apologise if that makes it difficult to judge whether I'm suitable for you or not, perhaps if there are specific things that are important to you, you could ask me if they are things I am open to? That or i guess I could fill in one of those fetish checklists for you if you think that would be useful.

As you've probably guessed by now but I'm not sure if I've made it perfectly clear yet but I'd like to meet a dominant who is interested in taking on a submissive on the understanding that I'm completely new to this and may be completely useless at it.

My perfect Dom/Domme will be very firm and try to push me towards being the best submissive version of myself that I can be. Although I want you to be strict and have a cruel and maybe even sadistic streak I also need you to be a little understanding of the practical limitations I have.

I'm 22yrs old and have a young child. I work part time in the evenings and for childcare reasons (as well as being poor!) I live with my parents. My daughter recently started nursery so I finally have some free time to myself during the day. That means in terms of when I'm available as well as having privacy it's very much restricted to daytime hours. Now obviously corresponding via messages here isn't a problem but if you want to talk live via Skype or something then that will only ever happen when I'm home alone. That is weekdays during school hours GMT time (I'm in England). I'm fully aware that's the middle of the night for an awful lot of you on here so it might rule some of you out - but I hope not all of you!

Another thing that may rule some of you out, and I fully understand, is that I'm not comfortable using cam, or sending pictures. I'll voice chat on Skype, but I'm not going to switch the camera on - sorry.

I hope there's one or two of you left who I haven't ruled out and haven't stopped reading through boredom. I am completely open to the demographic of who I submit to. You can be young, you can be old, you can be Male, female, you can even be an extra terrestrial if any of you are reading this. Although I'd say I'm 90% heterosexual and only have a little bit of bi leanings your gender and looks don't matter to me. I don't want to see your picture. I promise that no matter how good looking you are, you won't match up to the image I will conjure in my head so I honestly don't want you to send me a picture unless it's crucially important to you.

I wait with baited breath for the unlikely event that someone takes an interest in me and sends me a message. If you've got to the end of this, thank you for indulging my excessive ramblings whether you contact me or not!

Well, you don't sound mad at all, as far as I know

I'm afraid I don't have enough experience to help you, yet I wish you well on your journey
If I only had one thing to say : Knowledge never hurts, and your brain is your most powerful tool. Use it wisely ^^

I am your match as Dom and Master and I am able to work within your restricted time of availability. I am an expert in mental domination.

Do not hesitate and contact me immediately.

This is a very fine post. You deserve lots of serious replies. The best of luck to you!

Are you still looking?
No not really anymore. Although I haven't found an 'owner' as such I have met someone who's kind of mentoring me and giving me a taste of submission. I'm going to explore further with this before considering anyone else for the time being.

Back