The Guardian's keep (lounge thread)

*grins* That gives me an idea, actually.

*stands up, moving to the center of the large room, roughly, and holds both hands out. After a few moments, small glowing white lights fill the air above the tables, rising up to the upper portion of the great hall before starting to form patterns*

*as the patterns take shape, an entire sky of dancing light, as if the stars themselves had filled the air and were moving on command, filled the eaves*

*sinks back into his chair afterwards, breathing a sigh of relief* that takes more out of one than I'd expect

*rises to move behind Raven,her small hands seeking out the tense muscles in his shoulders and begins rubbing.

She sings a soft chant as she massages him,the air around them seems to change slightly becoming calmer,quieter even with the people moving around them

*smiles* now you see why so many people come here to test their magic

Smiles down at him. Finally finishing and retuning to sit in front of him. "What else have you to show me?"She asks like a school girl getting a new book

*considers for a moment, then motions for a sleek, sexy feline to bring over a small disc, which she places on the table...it whirs to life, and suddenly displays an ancient ship used by his people* That was one of the first craft we built to traverse the void between galaxies.

Staring up at the castle, I shiver just a bit at the size, feeling the magic flowing from within. Gathering my cloak around me, I make my way through the doors. My bare feet tread softly down the hallway, hints of the scarlet lining of my cloak peeking out as I walk. Gasping softly, I see the room...My eyes wander about, taking in the soft light, the warm fire and him.

Good Evening, Raven...I trust my invite is still good.

Standing just inside the door, I wait, my fingers gripping the cloak around me.

Raven smiled at Scarlet in the doorway, and nodded. "Of course. Do you have any preferences in wenches, foods, and drinks?"

*looks up from her seat on the cushions still trying to figure out Ravens magick,smiles at Scarlet

Hello scarlet

Blushing softly, I continue inside, looking about for a comfortable spot.

Well...I do love your tea, some fruit is always welcome. giggling a bit I've never had a choice of wenches...hmmm...brunette works.

Laughing as I find a seat, curling my feet up beneath me.

Evening babygurl, how are you tonight?

Raven grinned. "Do you have a specific favorite species?" Several brunettes appear from the doorway to the kitchen, in a variety of species including human.

*smiles at Scarlets entrance

I am good tonight and yourself:)

8raises a small hand and conjures her dancing orb of light once more in front of her still not able to make it break apart into many like Raven did the night before

*grins, watching BG for a moment, before walking up behind her and whispering a suggestion in her ear* Try picturing it as thousands of Sylphs or Wisps.

Returning the grin, mine growing wide as my eyes trail over the group.

Wolves are nice...and I'm getting there, babygurl...thanks.

*the tall, busty wolf steps forward, bearing a tray with fruit and tea on it*

*focuses on the dancing orb,imagining the orb splitting,she grinned as it shimmered and began to seperate,the it exploded and vanished

Dang it..*laughing but frowning at same time

*looks at Scarlet and raises her hand to capture a small pool of water in her hand from a serving wench spinning her fingers it transforms into a frozen rose and hands it to Scarlet

Pretty flower for a pretty lady

She says handing it to Scarlet,b;lushing at how immature her spells are

Taking the tea and a small piece of apple, I can't help but gasp.

Very impressive...

Smiling brightly at the rose

Thank you...it's wonderful.

*smiles* Should we tell her about the display I set in place last night in the eaves?

Back