The Formula for Success (closed for umyess)

-Once the man locked the door and flipped the sign he grabbed her hair.-"Kneel down slut and stroke two of there cocks."-Making her kneel before she spoke again a cock is forced down her throat as her tits are slapped.-"Stroke those two cocks beside you."-The man behind her playednwith her tits pulling her nipples.-"Yeah suck that fat cock."

The one fucking my face liked the fact that I was tall and that put my head at the perfect level. "Is this what you want you red headed slut?" He was not gentle at all as I stroked the cocks I tried to pull my head off the cock just a bit but he was having none of that. The one behind me groping my breasts complimented their firmness and perkiness. I could feel the cicks in my hands grow larger as my hands barely were able to wrap around the large black cocks as they wondered what I was up to being naked and all but didn't care.

-The one in her mouth cums as they adjust her and a cock moved in her pussy and another in her mouth as she stroked two other cocks. A cock pounds her throat and pussy hard and deep.-"You fuck toy your going to take every inch inside of these cocks hard inside those hiles whore."-The cock in her louth goes deep her hair is gripped.-

They force me to swallow the load and I barely have time to reluctantly do that before its filled with another cock. I wince a bit as the one in my pussy is not gentle. They no longer care why I was naked in the park restroom, just going to take advantage of a leggy redhead as they pound me. The one fucking me jokes saying " better be on the pill little red riding whore unless ya want a black baby". Moments later he floods my pussy walls with his cumshots as I'm forced to swallow a second salty load.
I am positioned on all fours as one of them gets behind me and easily slides into my sopping wet pussy, I wince as he is by far the biggest. I go to say something but maybe hair is grabbed and a cock shoved in as one says " no talking just suck red" as they chuckle at the sight of my cheeks stuffed with cock which is forced to the back of my throat on each thrust inside me from the guy behind me.

Last edited:
-They grin and slap her tits and choke her each cock ramming her holes and cummingninside her. Her ass was used as she is put in another position. The men used her like a little cum doll and it showed as they laid her down once they were all done and came all over her they cleaned up and left each hole had been fucked more then four times with abrassions from choking and slapping. her phone rang and it was the people again.-"Good we got all that."-Pictures are sent to her.-"Now go get your clothes and don't clean up until you get them. Then when your dressed go get lunch we will give you your next instructions."

I make it to my clothing and dint clean the cumshots off my face. A few people in the park see my face and without saying a word, give me strange looks since they know more than likely what it is. I also walk a bit funny from the assault my tight pussy received moments earlier. I get to.my car and am.able to clean my face and fix my hair. My heart racing a mile a minute from being seen with cum on my face and also where these mysterious texts are coming from.
I head to the local corner restaurant for lunch. A small spot with aine tables in a patio setting out front. I sit down looking at the menu trying to focus on hunger and not what will or when somet messages will hit my phone. I get a text and jump abit butbut it turns out to be a basic news notification. I ease the mind some then a few minutes later...

-The peoples stares are intrusive but when that text came through it was really bad for now it was more himiliation to order lunch as normal but to finger her self and made sure it was clear she was doing it. Do not engage in sexual acts but rather masturbate and keep masturbating until she was done and she had to the entire time. They could see her face turn red and they knew she was embaressed.-"Once you paid we have more things to have you do but keep in mind your to do everything we tell you."

I text back "who is this. How do you know me" why are you doing this" trying to get answers to no avail. Some were appalled and others turned on by me getting myself off causing me to blush heavily being in a public setting and all. I scroll through old emails and contacts in hope of finding clues on the identity of my mystery texts, so far to no avail.

-She can feel eyes on her and a text coming back saying.-"Don't worry slut your identiy is quiet well known we got your information through our sources."-She gets ohotos of her in the cafe as she ate and masturbated.-

My mind racing as I try to figure out who is harassing me and why. I get home and sleep and the next day I awake and head to my lab and offices in the following..

https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...nLRCooQMh&fr=yfp-hrmob-s&fr2=p:s,v:i,m:sb-top

I scroll through past emails and potential clients that may be jealous of me. I see one potential company that didnt care for my research and I figure they may know something. They are located on a rough area of town so I'm a bit anxious but I need to find out something. I have to park like three. Blocks away from the address I had. Hoping for no trouble as I exit my car.

-as she would walk she is cornered by a few Men they look like Gang members.-"Hey there where are you going."-one cornered her to a wall as they pinned her there.-"This is our turf is there something we can help you with?"-the man grins clearly there leader. There was 4 of them and they were not going to leave her alone. She could persuade them with the right words to maybe help.-

A text comes over my phone I am shocked when it reads "unzip my dress". The leader is all to happy to oblige even though I try to tell him the text must be a miss understanding. They unzip my dress revealing my lacy bra and panties. " whoa this is too fancy for down here high class ho we gonna have to take these, in reference to my "fancy" lacy underwear. A knife is brandished as they...

-He grins-"Follow us pussy."-He brings her to a back ally to a empty space and began to slice her bra and panties off.-"I think you need to strip the rest off slut you belong to us right now."-He smiled as the other men began to grope and grind against her.-
"You have anything to say before we take you."

They slice my panties off and intelligent them " hey prick those were expensive Victoria secret!" I exclaim. Trying to talk my way out I say " I'm a big researcher I can pay you if you leave me be" Ithat is answered with my bra being sliced off, not wanting to lose my dress I reluctantly take it off , leaving my tall slender frame in just heels. " um how about just a blow job then let me go and I will say nothing " I try to plead with that hoping they will take that offer or leave me alone but I sense women like me dont come to their hood often, so a mere blowjob might not get me out if this current predicament.

"you think we setteling for just blow jobs i think were keeping you and making you our personal fuck toy."-One says as they remove her clothes now only in heels one kneels her down and used a belt to bind her arms behind her. Her hair is grabbed and when she opens it a cock is stuffed down her throat as the man rapes her mouth. the other men begin to slap her ass and grope her tits. One fingers her puss.-

With arms bound I cannot block as they grab my red hair and fun k my face and comment on how tight my pussy is. One goes through my purse and sees my ID badge showing I'm a researcher. They joke about giving me samples, referring to their cumshots. The one banging my throat is not easy and they ask what I'm in their hood for. Of course with a cock in my mouth only muffled protests can be heard and they make lewd comments since I'm not the usual type that comes around like red headed barbie whore among others as they ...

"How about you fuck these cocks and we may let you go slut."-They love this and having you knelt in front of them while her body is groped and touched playing with her.-"Your whole body is one big toy for us Researcher slut."-As cocks are being changed they hear her say something they give her a chance to speak.-

Still trying to talk my way out of a potential gangbang I tell them, bluffing of course, that I'm an important person and if they let me go now I wont say anything". They don't seem to buy it. All they know is they have a leggy redhead just in heels before them. They make a lewd joke " important huh? May e you get VIP treatment. From our cocks that is. Showing my feisty side I spit at them hoping they will let me go as I am going to be late for the meeting I originally came down this way for.

-They begin to make things worse for her playing with her body as they roughly grip her hai when she spouts out.-"I got proof that the people im seeing are trying to take your territorry."-They stop and back up a bit.-"What are you talking about little slut." "Whats a girl like you care about and know about our turf."-it wasn't a huge secret but they didn't know that.-"What do you mean slut spit it out."

" I've heard about the gangs down here and the other gang La Cruz. I bet if you let me go I can dig up dirt on them and maybe someone is behind this stuff, corporations are always trying to stor things up for money, in a resrarcher, good at finding things out but gotta let me go deal?" I await their response hoping their dislike for rival gangs will win them over and maybe I coukd also find out who's after the formula I kind of discovered.

-The leader hears her out and thinks.-"Bring us back the info and we let you go but fail we will hunt you down slut."-they get her info and let her go she dodged a bullet but this ment she needed to find something. The building was anhead she was almost there as she got a text.-"you got very lucky but your efforts are in vein.-

They gave me back my button down dress but kept my underwear as "souvenirs" i guess. I read the text and look around but see no one. I make it to the building sand as I see one person leave, I quickly get to the door and make it inside before the door closes. Once inside the large empty office area I begin to look around. I see a room on the directory board marked "data file room" and think that's a good place. It is on the third floor and I need to get there without the security guards seeing me, I can't take elevator, too much noise so I need to take stairwells and hope for the best.

-The Stairs are quiet as she goes to the floor there are no Camera's around and the files room is locked though. There is a Security room she may be able to convince him to open it.-

I tell one of the guards that I need to get some files for work purposes pretending I work there. When he asks to see my ID badge, I tell him I forgot it. He is not buying the fact that I forgot it and does not remember seeing me before. Knowing I need to get into the room, I unbutton my dress all the way showing him I am NAKED underneath it. "See told you I forgot my badge". As I await his reaction.

"That doesn't mean anything."-He stated as he looked her up and down and grins.-"But....If you let me finger you a bit i may over look it once but don't forget your badge again."-He grins about to finger her when he hears a phone ring and sighed.-"here."-he opens it.-"Make sure you don't forget it."-He runs to his office letting her go in the room.-

Back