The Fireside Lounge: a place for oldies, newbies and lurkers to get comfie

This is too CIVILIZED!!

i thought you people were spozed to be some kinda kinky Play-Partying wild people! All just gonna sit back and watch while Angel and the Dill Weedster take all the risks and have all the fun....

HUH!

Doan nobody wanna dance no more?
Dontcha wanna feel yer arms latch onto a real person? ...maybe even something from the opposite SEX??! (if ya GOT one)

C'mon! i'm gonna sing!

You! DANCE!

If ya can't find a partner use a wooden chair!

Gonna be some sweatin' in the Fireside Lounge!

"I saw her standin' on the corner
A yellow ribbon in her hair
I couldn't stop myself from callin'

Lookie THERE! (Lookie There) *Lookie There*

Young Blood
Young Blood
Young Blood
I can't get you outa my mind!

I took one look and I was shattered
I tried to walk, but i was lame
I couldn't keep myself from shoutin'
What's your NAME? (What's your NAME?) *What's yer name*

Young Blood
Young Blood
Young Blood

Guitar!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's that for "new blood", Mistress? It looked like you guys needed an "ice breaker". Get a kid from Minnesota! Works every time!

Blue

Last edited:
Re: Re: Perfect

Dillinger said:
A voyeur, are you? Why don't you tell us a bit about what we see?
I like to watch, yes. Now, what were you and Angel about to show us? Actually though, I'm more of an exhibitionist... (she said, while opening the last button on her blouse).

Re: Re: Intrigued...

MissTaken said:
Don't be too shy!

:)

I have been away for hte weekend.

Anything come up that I need to know about?

Any questions or concerns?

Not shy really, I just need some gentle persuasion to bring me out a bit...;)

Blue, tell me this: Why is it that the one guy in the room that I actually wanna dance with is always in the band?

Stop singin' and get over here!

NemoAlia said:
Blue, tell me this: Why is it that the one guy in the room that I actually wanna dance with is always in the band?

Stop singin' and get over here!

Well...OK

If nobody wants me to sing...(little pout)
Lemme turn on the radio... sure, i'll dance witchyoo

(slowly warming grin)*kiss*

This is nice too, but i gotta sing my song

pretty soon i won't be able to stay quiet

Blue

Sure is lovely dancing with you, blue, but you're right. It's just not the same party without your voice. Go and sing, my friend. Here, I'll even lend you my accordion!

Wow! A Strap ON!!!

This is so COOL! i LOVE these accordians! i could make music wherever i go.

NemoAlia! You de BEST!!!

(well...high among the best, i DO know so many extraORDinary women, Praise Whoever)

If you don't get your boobs caught in the little pleats, we can still dance!

Blue

*throwing a few velvet pillows on the floor* I think I'll just lounge around down here and lurk for a bit. Hola, ya'll. *grin*

Heck, I'll even join in. Ahem... mi mi mi mi miiiiiiii...

(sung to the tune of the first song in the show "Oklahoma")

Oh, the Domly and the subbies should be friends,
Oh, the Domly and the subbies should be friends...
The Domly strike with whips and chains
And the subbies love the aches and pains
The Domly and the subbies should be friends!

BDSM folks should stick together
BDSM folks should all be pals
Leathers dance with the preachers' daughters
Daughters dance with the other gals!

All right, Blue, the floor's all yours!

Ooo...she's GOOD!

And funny and light on her feet!

Wonder if i should try "Lady of Spain" or "Carnival in Venice" to try and impress her.

Naw...let's go for the fun! i wonder if she can dance a polka? i'll try "The Beerbarrel Polka". Starting with "Der Leichtensteiner"!

Tada dum tum
Tada dum tum
Tada dum ta TAA ta dum tum

Whoop-de DOO!

Blue

That's it, you've won my heart. In high school, I was the only girl I knew who had broken her shoes whilst dancing a polka.

You know... my home state song is even a polka...

doop doo, dee doop dooo, dee dodeedo dooooo...
The Pennsylvania polka!

Oh oh...another HEART!

What am i gonna DO with all these things?

i mean i love them ALL, but i can get pretty klutzy sometimes. i wouldn't want to break any.

Shall i put them all in this basket? NO, Blue!

Shall i hide them all like Easter Eggs? No, Blue!

Well...i'll keep them in the secret place, with mine. There they will be strong and loved and free. i will save them until their owners come back to get them.

We should ALL keep our hearts in a safe place until we want to share it with someone very special.

Doctor Blue's Heart Bank!

Now officially open for business. Anyone may donate, 24/7/365. No receipts issued... you must able to recognize your own property.

Should be easy, you KNOW it by heart!

Come all! Before the storm really begins.

My heart is on deposit already,
Blue:heart:

*softly*

Hello A/all!

I've been lurking for a while and posting a little. Thanks MissT for the thread, I'm still a total newbie, I'll post on the new faces a short me-thing if that's the appropriate place :)

For now, maybe I'll just curl up over here and maybe participate a bit...

-curls up on a big cushion next to the fire-

lektra

NemoAlia said:
That's it, you've won my heart. In high school, I was the only girl I knew who had broken her shoes whilst dancing a polka.

You know... my home state song is even a polka...

doop doo, dee doop dooo, dee dodeedo dooooo...
The Pennsylvania polka!

Did you say Pennsylvania Polka.........I could hear it now.:)

Re: This is too CIVILIZED!!

DRxBlue said:
i thought you people were spozed to be some kinda kinky Play-Partying wild people! All just gonna sit back and watch while Angel and the Dill Weedster take all the risks and have all the fun....

HUH!

Doan nobody wanna dance no more?
Dontcha wanna feel yer arms latch onto a real person? ...maybe even something from the opposite SEX??! (if ya GOT one)

C'mon! i'm gonna sing!

You! DANCE!

If ya can't find a partner use a wooden chair!

Gonna be some sweatin' in the Fireside Lounge!

"I saw her standin' on the corner
A yellow ribbon in her hair
I couldn't stop myself from callin'

Lookie THERE! (Lookie There) *Lookie There*

Young Blood
Young Blood
Young Blood

I took one look and I was shattered
I tried to walk, but i was lame
I couldn't keep myself from shoutin'
What's your NAME? (What's your NAME?) *What's yer name*

Young Blood
Young Blood
Young Blood

Guitar!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's that for "new blood", Mistress? It looked like you guys needed an "ice breaker". Get a kid from Minnesota! Works every time!

Blue

Bro, I think you have this place mixed up with the Playground!

Eb

lektra said:
*softly*

Hello A/all!

I've been lurking for a while and posting a little. Thanks MissT for the thread, I'm still a total newbie, I'll post on the new faces a short me-thing if that's the appropriate place :)

For now, maybe I'll just curl up over here and maybe participate a bit...

-curls up on a big cushion next to the fire-

lektra

Hi there, lektra

Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask questions or just jump in when topic looks interesting to you.

We are an eclectic bunch with all varieties of background and interests.

You have found a veritable smorgasborg of kink!

Just a refresher....

Just a reminder about the nature of the thread.

Let's welcome the newbies and help ease their transition into the basement of Lit! ;)

MissTaken said:
Hello all! Pull up a seat by the fire and relax before the spankings begin! ;)

Welcome to the lit BDSM Discussion Forum. We are a fairly new forum on a not so new and prestigious bulletin board site. You will find that there are many posters of all ilks and levels of experience who may share some of your interests or be able to get your mind working over- time considering things you have never tried!

If you aren't sure or comfortable with posting, yet, feel free to practice here. Functions that are helpful and sometimes a bit tricky to use are the "edit" option and the "quote" option. The "search" function can help you find what has already been discussed on a topic and don't be afraid to post to old threads! We love seeing them bumped up for discussion. Remember to post a reply to this or any thread, the thread must be open. :)

If you have a question or comment that you aren't sure where to post, try it here. Those who have been lurking a long time may appreciate the question or possibly pop in to offer an answer! Someone will answer or refer you to a thread that helps.

If you have questions or believe a post is in violation of the rules, please send me a private message, "PM". You can do so by clicking my name and clicking, "Send this poster a private message." :)

And I hope that you will feel free to say "Hello" and tell us a bit about yourself.

Now, for some fireside reading......

A few helpful links:

For pointers about posting, try this
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86842&highlight=Killermuffin

For the rules, try this: (Just in case you missed it the first time around!)
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146616

For some cool and informative BDSM links, go here :

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69529&highlight=Wizard

Personal ads are not accepted on this forum. For info concerning how to post personal ads at lit and where, click this link.

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138537

The BDSM Talk Library is a colleciton of links to previous posts and threads on topics. IT is a great resource as it encompasses the thoughts of those who no longer post or even documents changes in some the current poster's perceptions and situations!

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113198

Welcome again and let's get on with the good stuff!

Don't be shy, we only bite if you really want us to!

*hugs* and well wishes to all,
MissT

Re: Just a refresher....

MissTaken said:
Just a reminder about the nature of the thread.

Let's welcome the newbies and help ease their transition into the basement of Lit! ;)

Are we a bargain basement?

Where are the shoes?

Uh oh!

MissTaken said:
Hi there, lektra

Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask questions or just jump in when topic looks interesting to you.

We are an eclectic bunch with all varieties of background and interests.

You have found a veritable smorgasborg of kink!

You have given me a new idea for a thread. When I get it together, I will post it.

Eb <---------- mind moves in mysterious ways>

Sigh... all right. Point taken. I'm tuckered out after all this dancing, anyway.

Hello, everyone, especially the newcomers! Enjoy the cushions, the fire, and all the BDSM talk. We're glad to have you here!

Back