The Feet Of Literotica

Stopokochac

Literotica Guru
So, I've seen many similar threads about breasts, butts and pussies, but I've yet to see a thread like this about feet.
So, how about it nice ladies of Literotica? Show some love for the foot lovers, and show us what you've got underneath those boots. ;)

Not to often I get a request to see my feet but here they are in all of their glory!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1A66FFFB-D6B0-445A-9464-5F344CDC57BC.jpg
    1A66FFFB-D6B0-445A-9464-5F344CDC57BC.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,011
So, I've seen many similar threads about breasts, butts and pussies, but I've yet to see a thread like this about feet.
So, how about it nice ladies of Literotica? Show some love for the foot lovers, and show us what you've got underneath those boots. ;)

I shared this previously in the fetish forum, but I'll post it here for a time since you asked so nicely.

Edit: and time's up.

Last edited:
Anyone other lovely ladies wanna contribute theirs? We were off to such a promising start, and I know there's some nice ones on here. Don't be shy. Do I need to start nominating people? ;)

attachment.php

Disclaimer : this is just a random shot I took last weekend as we were watching television. It was spontaneous and in the moment.

I’ve banged some incredible swinger wife’s thanks to Mrs. FF feet. Their husbands happened to have the fetish and noticed her feet. I’m a admirer of well keep woman’s feet myself. But not to the point of sexualizing or worshipping them.

I do like to have my feet rubbed and massaged in a sexual way by a nude woman working her way upward towards sucking my cock.

Last edited:
Mrs Sthrn loves her toes sucked.... especially when she rides over the edge in her orgasm, then later as she is having her 3 rd or 4th one with my cock buried as deep as I can bury it, planted against her cervix and barely moving.
oJq3SNTl.jpg
F3BHVsel.jpg
tiyaNqZl.jpg
qK6ZtmLl.jpg
swMqjotl.jpg

It's been a while since I put a pic here, so this is for a limited time only :)

*Poof*

Last edited:
Would love someone to tribute on a pic of my wifes feet its all she's comfortable with me sharing (for now!)

Back