The Douchebag who mocked the Native American vet

The absolute disregard of visual proof in order to push an agenda is mind blowing. I truly believe that TDS has become the first mental illness that is contagious.

Another " new" poster who leans rightwing.

Your leader makes up shit all the time.

So the White morons and the Black morons were trading insults and laughing at each other for a good hour. Some claim that the Black guys instigated it, but one can’t tell because the lead-up to it is missing.
Nevertheless, that part was funny.

Then the Native American moron decided to teach the White guys a lesson in manners. And he was treated with -hard to defend, no matter the circumstances- a racist attitude and mockery.
Then someone decided to post the edited version, and blame only the White guys for the entire fiasco.

My take on it:

1. There’s a whole industry now of such edited videos, by youtubers seeking fame.
It’s a pity, because it does injustice to those that exposed true instances of abuse, like the killings of Blacks by cops.

2. Whoever decided to schedule a Trump-sympathising rally, a Native American and a Black rally on the same day and place was either an idiot, or a genius!

So the White morons and the Black morons were trading insults and laughing at each other for a good hour. Some claim that the Black guys instigated it, but one can’t tell because the lead-up to it is missing.
Nevertheless, that part was funny.

Then the Native American moron decided to teach the White guys a lesson in manners. And he was treated with -hard to defend, no matter the circumstances- a racist attitude and mockery.
Then someone decided to post the edited version, and blame only the White guys for the entire fiasco.

My take on it:

1. There’s a whole industry now of such edited videos, by youtubers seeking fame.
It’s a pity, because it does injustice to those that exposed true instances of abuse, like the killings of Blacks by cops.

2. Whoever decided to schedule a Trump-sympathising rally, a Native American and a Black rally on the same day and place was either an idiot, or a genius!

This was not a pro Trump rally the well behaved kids were gathering to get back on buses to go home.

The black racist started attacking everyone there, than the professional victim Nathan starting drumming in people's faces

"Trump ready to apologize for retweeting anti-Muslim videos from far-right British group"

Google it. January of last year. Dumb shit.

it says READY

did he?

and they were FACT, that NIGGERS called it ANTI MUSLIM doesnt make it so

I knew what you meant

HE POSTED FACT!

Deal with it

This was not a pro Trump rally the well behaved kids were gathering to get back on buses to go home.

The black racist started attacking everyone there, than the professional victim Nathan starting drumming in people's faces

You’re right about Nathan:
Notwhitstanding the racist attitudes of those who were jumping up and down like monkeys and mocking Native American dances (even it was in answer to provocation, that was blatantly racist)
he tried to milk it in his interview to the press, and he distorted several facts.

I’m still in two minds about the rest tho, because a good chunk of what happened before the Black on White male pissing contest is missing:
-- Was it just an organizational fiasco – three noisy groups scheduled in the same place, who then understandably irritated each other and lost the plot
-- Or did the Maga-wearing White kids purposefully try to sabotage the North American-Black rally by intruding on their space or being loud?
-- Or was it the Black guys who started picking on them & hurling insults because of their hats?

I'm familiar with the culture that they come from but that is another matter. What I see here is that whoever was supervising the kids failed miserably.

How....by not preventing a whole bunch of nothing??

I knew I'd seen that entitled smirk before....
k9BKP1y.jpg

Ohhhhh it's an "ENTITLED" smirk.....VERY dangerous to snowflakes racist like Rob.

Pretty much. :D

Can't wait for the crisis that emerges when some cis white christian male scum dares to laugh at them....be the fucking apocalypse for snowflakes everywhere.

Hey Dix, how does it feel to be a fucking tool? :D

All these youtube videos make me think of Hercule Poirot's Augean stables:

Poirot was asked to do PR and save the reputation of a good woman whose blemished family history was about to be exposed. So he flooded the media with fake news stories about her. When the stories were exposed as fake, nobody believed the story about her tarnished family history, when it came out.

There's an entire industry on youtube now, of fame-seekers who post videos edited to support their narrative.

It’s a shame, because when real incidents of abuse happen (we all saw the blood curling videos showing killings of Blacks, and Native Americans are equally mocked or abused by racists) –people might treat them with skepticism.

How....by not preventing a whole bunch of nothing??

Ohhhhh it's an "ENTITLED" smirk.....VERY dangerous to snowflakes racist like Rob.

Pretty much. :D

Can't wait for the crisis that emerges when some cis white christian male scum dares to laugh at them....be the fucking apocalypse for snowflakes everywhere.

If nothing happened, why are you talking about it? Why is it such a hot topic on social media?

Those teens should have been chaperoned by responsible adults who would have kept those kids from engaging with adults. I didn't see any adults monitoring the kids.

But what I found funny is that those kids are so racist that they were chanting build a wall at native Americans. They all just failed history.

If nothing happened, why are you talking about it? Why is it such a hot topic on social media?

Lefty situational outrage.

If that vet had been a white guy protesting for pro-life and a lefty had gunned the guy down in the street none of you would be saying shit except suff like "well that's what you get for being a Nazi."

Those teens should have been chaperoned by responsible adults who would have kept those kids from engaging with adults. I didn't see any adults monitoring the kids.

Monitoring them to.....make sure they don't smirk?

LOL!!!

But what I found funny is that those kids are so racist that they were chanting build a wall at native Americans. They all just failed history.

How do you figure?

Lefty situational outrage.

If that vet had been a white guy protesting for pro-life and a lefty had gunned the guy down in the street none of you would be saying shit except suff like "well that's what you get for being a Nazi."

Monitoring them to.....make sure they don't smirk?

LOL!!!

How do you figure?

As always, you miss the point.

My point is that whoever was responsible for chaperoning the students should have prevented them from being in a situation where they could have been assaulted. If I was one of the parents I'd be taking scalps from the school officials.

How did they fail history? They were chanting build a wall at the indigenous people, not asylum seekers.

As always, you miss the point.

No I got it...just didn't really stick.

My point is that whoever was responsible for chaperoning the students should have prevented them from being in a situation where they could have been assaulted.

That's not even a real thing and a totally impossible standard arbitrarily put there by you for the situational outrage I was speaking of.

If I was one of the parents I'd be taking scalps from the school officials.

And that's why our schools are so pathetic and in a race to the bottom for lowest academic and behavioral standards possible in a "1st world" education system looking to be 3rd world.

How did they fail history? They were chanting build a wall at the indigenous people, not asylum seekers.

That's not a history fail.

That's a disagreement between people who want to secure out borders, and those who do not.

No I got it...just didn't really stick.

That's not even a real thing and a totally impossible standard arbitrarily put there by you for the situational outrage I was speaking of.

And that's why our schools are so pathetic and in a race to the bottom for lowest academic and behavioral standards possible in a "1st world" education system looking to be 3rd world.

That's not a history fail.

That's a disagreement between people who want to secure out borders, and those who do not.

Never knew you were a Catholic.

Nathan Phillips came across as manipulative and dishonest, and the White kids and Black guys as douchey and racists. Never mind the social media stuff.
What a clusterfuck…:D

But here is the thing:
To me as an outsider,Native Americans seem the forgotten minority.

(For example, killings of Blacks or Whites are widely advertised depending on politics, yet the press on either side barely mention the disappearances of NA American women from reservations.)

I question the judgment or intent of the organizers, for scheduling a White Right Wing and a Black Supremacy rally at the same time with The Indigenous People's March day.
One of the rare occasions when NA's are in the public eye, and they sabotaged even that?

“When you have a bunch of white kids screaming ‘build the wall’ at indigenous folks, it’s very clear that ‘the wall’ has nothing to do with border security. It’s simply a monument to white supremacy.”

The person who TWEETED this

DELETED this today and issued an apology

Said HE WAS WRONG....AFTER HE WATCHED THE WHOLE THING!

Here you go

https://twitter.com/search?q=calvin&src=typd&lang=en

Look Mabel, another fucking tool!!!! Where do all these tools come from, is there an epidemic we haven't been told of?

Shove it up your ass Lincoln Duncan Ford Mercury tool works.

Nathan Phillips came across as manipulative and dishonest, and the White kids and Black guys as douchey and racists. Never mind the social media stuff.

But here is the thing:

(For example, killings of Blacks or Whites are widely advertised depending on politics, yet the press on either side barely mention the disappearances of NA American women from reservations.)

I question the judgment or intent of the organizers, for scheduling a White Right Wing and a Black Supremacy rally at the same time with The Indigenous People's March day.
One of the rare occasions when NA's are in the public eye, and they sabotaged even that?

Amen.

But here is the thing:

You obviously haven't watched the full unedited video. The young men didn't do a damn thing worthy of criticism.

Back