The Designated Drunk Posting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'll be back CnC. Goin into a sports bar in nac'doches now.
How drunk may depend on how this game goes.
*hic*

Of course you don't have to drink to post. CNC is nice like that.
I very rarely drink. I'm a lightweight. That said, as I started making tonight's dinner, and I couldn't resist a glass of Merlot. It might end up being several glasses :D

Last edited:
I very rarely drink. I'm a lightweight. That said, as I started making tonight's dinner, and I couldn't resist a glass of Merlot. It might end up being several glasses :D

Ohhh, looks very tasty. What's cooking'?

Right now it's just the onion and the rice. Eventually it will be studlffed bell peppers in tomato sauce. Yum!
I'm just mad at myself because I forgot to mix in the bread dough last night so I had to buy the bread to go with it :mad:

Right now it's just the onion and the rice. Eventually it will be studlffed bell peppers in tomato sauce. Yum!
I'm just mad at myself because I forgot to mix in the bread dough last night so I had to buy the bread to go with it :mad:

Sounds delicious. Nice pairing to a glass of merlot. ;)

Sexy finger, Gypsy!
~yeah, I'm desperate

I'm on my second (half) glass of wine. I can say whatever I want :D :cattail: :D

Foods is coming along well, and now sitting on the couch watching TV with hubs. Well, he's watching TV. I'm trying to get in trouble.

I'm on my second (half) glass of wine. I can say whatever I want :D :cattail: :D

Foods is coming along well, and now sitting on the couch watching TV with hubs. Well, he's watching TV. I'm trying to get in trouble.

Your cookin was lookin good.
I'll have to settle for wings and fries.
Good thing I'm in this thread. I'm on my 4th beer as the cowboys are goin down

I'm sitting on the couch, not the food. Oops. :eek:

CNC, additional rule suggestion
wave-smiley.gif

No going back to edit. :)

Yes, drink yup! I'm drinking alone :mad:

The game's over. Lost my reason to drink. And now I gotta worry bout how i'm gonna be in houston at 7 30am. Augh
But tomorrow night i'll be lighting. It up on s padre at billy's on the beach, so I shall return.
Hmmm.....wonder which finger it is......

There goes your excuse for quoting while not drinking :rolleyes:

We could make this into a drinking game. Every time you quote, you gotta drink.

Drink up, Yankee.

My late night drink of choice, or two, or three.

Smooth with a real bite. But you can't feel the alcohol. ;)

IMG_5654-Tennessee-Fire-m.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back