The Confessional

Status
Not open for further replies.
maniac is a little more the flavor, Vail. grins ruthlessly

suddenly slamming you hard back into the wall, pinning you with my body as my teeth take a delicious bite of your cheek

maniac...animal...monster...

suddenly slamming you hard back into the wall, pinning you with my body as my teeth take a delicious bite of your cheek

maniac...animal...monster...

Reaches out grabs a handful of hair rips you off of me holding you aside

Excuse me, but someone has forgotten her manners.

I confess she has so much to learn. Excuses-moi s'il vous plait.

Drags Vail off by her hair, ignoring her growls

Reaches out grabs a handful of hair rips you off of me holding you aside

Excuse me, but someone has forgotten her manners.

I confess she has so much to learn. Excuses-moi s'il vous plait.

Drags Vail off by her hair, ignoring her growls

growling and howling and struggling...one heel left behind

Trixabell has reminded me that I haven't played any of my games in ages!

I feel so mixed up inside.

I'm a slew of emotions that I can't express properly. I'm suddenly annoyed by everything.

Most of all, I'm so scared that I'm taking the wrong actions.

I confess that after the day I've had, tits in my face would be really welcome.

Today's confession~

That talking to someone did not help, that I don't want to take my meds and that I am dangerously close to putting myself back into the nearest psych ward.

Also~I am tired of being daddi and I wish like fuck that someone would take care of me for a change...

Today's confession~

That talking to someone did not help, that I don't want to take my meds and that I am dangerously close to putting myself back into the nearest psych ward.

Also~I am tired of being daddi and I wish like fuck that someone would take care of me for a change...

I second the latter part of that confession. I'm tired of having to do everything for everyone.

Today's confession~

*Hugs*

I'll cook something nice and draw a bath for you. Alright?

Luna, I am sending my love darling. hang in there.

My confession? Today I wore a beautiful blue scarf to compliment my outfit and to hide the bruises from last night.

Luna, I am sending my love darling. hang in there.

My confession? Today I wore a beautiful blue scarf to compliment my outfit and to hide the bruises from last night.

Thanks sweet Ausus...*smooches*

Nice new Ava. All it's missing is...an iceberg and then you're the star of Titanic :D

*smiles* Can I adopt you as my own personal cheer maker???

Thanks sweet Ausus...*smooches*

*smiles* Can I adopt you as my own personal cheer maker???

Depends. What are my duties and how much does it pay? *eyes the excessively large list of games and systems, not to mention anime and movies that need to be replaced*

Today's confession~

It kills me to know you are hurting and not be able to fix it.
You never HAVE to be daddi.

Slips in, nervously, hoping she's not intruding.

Confession: I can't help but try to entice my fellow counselor. Despite the fact that I know he's in a relationship, and I'd never actually do anything with him, I find myself trying to give him glimpses of cleavage, of henna tattoos, of anything I can, really.

Last edited:
I confess that sometimes I like the people I meet here so much more than the people in my 'real' life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back