The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

I can't believe the mess you guys made here. CG would be so disappointed. Uggg, didn't you ask CG to leave you in charge? Didn't you promise to behave? I know Shiva made a lot of the mess, but you didn't stop her so you are partially to blame for this mess also.

::Looks around trying to decide where to start cleaning up. Moves to the bar and gets a large trash bag and starts gathering up the TP.::

I can't believe the mess you guys made here. CG would be so disappointed. Uggg, didn't you ask CG to leave you in charge? Didn't you promise to behave? I know Shiva made a lot of the mess, but you didn't stop her so you are partially to blame for this mess also.

::Looks around trying to decide where to start cleaning up. Moves to the bar and gets a large trash bag and starts gathering up the TP.::

No SF CG didn't leave me in charge of nothin! I don't have to be good at all. I'm allowed to be as innocent as I want
:p

No SF CG didn't leave me in charge of nothin! I don't have to be good at all. I'm allowed to be as innocent as I want
:p

I am pretty sure you asked. I don't remember him saying yes, but I remember you saying you would be good. I really need your address so I can send you a dictionary. You write well in the English language, but you mix up definitions. ;)

I cant use a dictionary... never been able to. I'm dyslexic and can't find the words I want because I don't know how to spell them. I rely heavily on spell checker software.

Ahh okay, I will save my money then. I am sure postage to the middle of the ocean is expensive. ;)

::Continuing to clean while teasing Uggg::

Chuckles

All good here thanks SF.

And yourself!

Has anyone ever told you your funny?

Not sure how funny I am, but people have laughed at me my whole life. I am not sure if that is a good thing, though. I think I am more sarcastic than funny.

I am doing well. Trash is in the can and waiting for pick up tomorrow and the mail is in the trash. I keep maybe one piece of mail a week to bring into the house, the rest goes into the trash. I keep asking to be taken off mailing lists but it doesn't seem to work. ::sigh::

Not sure how funny I am, but people have laughed at me my whole life. I am not sure if that is a good thing, though. I think I am more sarcastic than funny.

I am doing well. Trash is in the can and waiting for pick up tomorrow and the mail is in the trash. I keep maybe one piece of mail a week to bring into the house, the rest goes into the trash. I keep asking to be taken off mailing lists but it doesn't seem to work. ::sigh::

For me, sarcasm is a form of humour (for the most part)

We too get loads of junk email that goes straight into the recycling bin...

Their lost, it is costing them money, but hey I guess it still pays them to do it!

I think we're still on Betamax

Hahahah lordy help us :D

Stuck in 80's all of us XD

I very much like how I'm completely not in trouble. I like that SF foisted my blame elsewhere. :D Now I can continue acting poorly because there are absolutely no repercussions!!

Wheeee!! *knocks over a vase just because* :D

*Sipping tea whilst enjoying the shenanigans in the Inn*

*eyes the teapot with that look in her eye*

*eyes the teapot with that look in her eye*

*shuffles back in, see's who is here, and pounces on LS nibbling at the fun bits before abducting the teapot off to the comfy chair, that has the best sunbeam*

mornin' how goes? Tea? :D

Back