The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Interesting thought. Does a ghost weigh less than they did alive or are they still as heavy, albeit, invisible?

Have you come across the 19th c experiments when they measured people's weight at the point of death trying to see if it decreased and that would be the weight of the soul?

Hi Uggg...didn't see you come back, sorry...hope work gets easier :)

Ahhhh :)

*Feels like a kid thats just been invited to sit at the grown up table*

That's better. :D don't like being ignored.

did you not see the message I said to you? its down below

Uggg:rose:

I believe so. There were also thoughts about how to measure the veracity of prayer. Divide up a group who were in hospital and pray for half and not the others and see who did best. Not sure they did that though.

Ahhhh :)

*Feels like a kid thats just been invited to sit at the grown up table*

That's better. :D don't like being ignored.

did you not see the message I said to you? its down below

No sorry...Don't see anything below. Are you using invisible pixels again?

I believe so. There were also thoughts about how to measure the veracity of prayer. Divide up a group who were in hospital and pray for half and not the others and see who did best. Not sure they did that though.

Probably did. They did some weird experiments in the 19th c. Of course, they are still doing some weird experiments today. But now they are government sponsored. LOL

Well I had better head off to bed. Hope you're cricket-free.

Night Uggg if you're about soon, sorry for missing you before.

Guess I better turn on some lights. Hard to see the keyboard, and I wouldn't want to miss you. :D

:) That's appreciated but I actually have to go for an hour or so now anyway. got a bit of work to do.

I'll log back in when I get home in and hour. better internet then too.

Back