The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

SF if you wish I'll give your niece some tips on getting into the 'winning' frame of mind.

CG, I agree one hundred percent! Last year we had to practice delivering medical supplies to a city following a nuclear attack. Then we went on to look at chemical and biological weapons. The latest hazmats are easier to use but I honestly hope I'm killed at first strike because the world will not be worth living in.I pray the world's political leaders have the sense to recognise this.

Taken our cubs for a five mile run, showered and getting ready for breakfast. Then we join with the Tigers to teach our cubs how to get into these bloody suites!

Good luck with that G G it is easier for a teen age boy to open a young ladies bra then to timely get into one of those suits properly.;)

I fear I have little faith in world leaders especially today.:eek:

I'm sure the officers are sadists lol! They made me run 5 miles after I'm bruised and scratched after a dirty weekend. But we love them really!

Going to be fitted with my personal hazmat which is supposed to be super cool. I bet it is!

Robyn I suspect you may be right about that WMD's suit. ;)

Now for that five mile run..........Play hard.......... work hard..........Robyn. :eek:

I like your new avatar Miss, it suits you.

Wow I don't post for one day and the conversation turns to D&D, which is one of my all time favorite games like ever! We need to converse about this much more.

Well it looks like everyone else is getting on well. The sporties, the GoT'ers, the nerds and the geeks and the normals. I love you all.

I just wanted to drop a quick note before I went to bed. I have a PM to answer that is long overdue.

ps. I wrote a story, the link is in my siggy. :rose:

Thanks for the offer, GG, but if that girl gets even one more ounce of competitiveness she is going to explode. She plays for an elite soccer club, plays first chair flute for her orchestra, always gets perfect grades and behavior awards for school, etc. Wins at history, science and art competitions. We have accused her of being a robot. LOL Her mother says she has a temper, but I have never seen it. She aces everything. If she doesn't win, it is because she came in a very close second, but that is rare.

Anyway, that darn lizard, keep showing up but when I make any attempt to approach him he takes off super fast. My attitude is either stay in the back bedroom or show up and let me get you outside. This running around the house thing is not for me. I am afraid I will not see him and accidentally step on it or the walker wheels will roll over it. dumb thing!!

Robyn, how did you get bruised and scratched? What exactly did you do this weekend? :eek:

Got up early and emptied 5 boxes this morning. Had someone I knew come by and take all the cardboard to the recycling place for me. I would have done it but I still can't get in the back door of my car. Car shop called and said they finally found a door but they aren't sure if insurance will pay for it, as my car is so old the door cost is about half the worth of the car. I DO NOT want to go shopping for a car. I don't want to deal with the hassle. I don't want car payments. So I sure hope insurance pays for it.

I have no idea why, but for some reason I woke up this morning thinking about your trip CG, and wondering if you will be able to get the woodshed filled. I have strange things flit through my brain. LOL

Okay, off to take the trash down the road to the can, pick up mail, go to the post office. Apparently I have things to do. Who knew?

Well done S F 5 boxes empty I am proud of you. If I do not get the wood stack before I leave I'll get it done once I get back.

Been a bit tired and a bit run down of late but I'll see to that is well when I get back.;)

Awww CG, glad you like my Avatar, seemed just right.

SF, my bruises and scratches - you know what these American sailors are like! :devil::devil::devil:

We got our suites, made me sweat like a Turkish wrestler in a brothel but it's there to save my life. Tomorrow we've got war games wearing them then we go to the desert.

Got the rest of the day off. It's 1645 hours here so I'm going to get to my bed. Make up for the sleep I lost at the weekend. :cattail:

That sounds like a plan Robyn. ;)

I am not sure about the new suits but hydration was a major problem with the older ones and as you say they make you sweat like a Turkish wrestler in a brothel I suspect it is still the same. So watch out for heat prostration and keep hydrated during the war games. I am sure you already know this but I am an old worry wart.;)

Keep seeing this British spelling of ‘suites’ and my mind immediately goes to ‘hotel suite’, and then it takes a few seconds to realize you’re speaking of those hazmat ‘suits’.
:eek:

I lived in Southeast London when I was much younger luv2bfkd and I did not even notice the spelling differences. :eek:

So what have you been up to?

Evenin all. Yeah I was thrown off by the differently spelled suits also, though I just chalked it up to a typo haha. Silly me.

Glad you just have to remember that we and the English are separated by a common language. ;)

Turkish wrestler in a brothel

Okay, that is a new one on me. I can't even picture it as I know what a Sumo wrestler looks like, but not a Turkish one. And I have never been in a brothel. My but some of you girls have interesting adventures. ;):rolleyes:

CG, I know you like to be self-independent, who doesn't? But have you considered having someone else do the wood chopping this year? You could go away on your trip and return to a full shed. What did the doctor say about you crossing the country for a month of trainings? Don't push yourself too hard, please.

Took a nap, woke up to a loud burst of rain and thunder. But it seems to be quiet now.

Okay, that is a new one on me. I can't even picture it as I know what a Sumo wrestler looks like, but not a Turkish one. And I have never been in a brothel. My but some of you girls have interesting adventures. ;):rolleyes:

CG, I know you like to be self-independent, who doesn't? But have you considered having someone else do the wood chopping this year? You could go away on your trip and return to a full shed. What did the doctor say about you crossing the country for a month of trainings? Don't push yourself too hard, please.

Took a nap, woke up to a loud burst of rain and thunder. But it seems to be quiet now.

CG, I agree with SF. Do not over do things. THAT'S AN ORDER! Too many people care about you.

Well it's time for bed, got an early start tomorrow as we try out our new protective gear in extreme circumstances.

Goodnight everyone.

We need Rick and his guys to make a quick trip to the northeast. Wouldn't take them long to fill up the woodshed. Don't they need to do some training in the woods? :)

That would be nice S F but I believe that Rick and Mr. T are otherwise engaged at the moment.

ME over due it G G what every do you mean young lady? :eek:

Yes I am cleared fro the trip.

Oh I am sure are sensual and seductive young Troopers are fetching in dress uniform and even battle dress L F. But it would be a mighty challenge to be alluring in one of those WMD hazmat suites. ;)

Do you REALLY want to see us hot, sweaty, and exhausted?

If I wasn't in the military I'd sue the manufacturers under the 'Trade Descriptions Act'. These hazmats are supposed to "breath, cool the body and allow movement while working in an area devastated by a nuclear attack. They also offer protection against the effects of chemical or biological warfare". Problem is by the time Kim Jong - Um has played with his weapons there'll be no manufacturer left to complain to! But as Tennyson wrote "Ours is not to question why, ours is to do and die."

I'll fight to the death for both my great nations and their allies in any situation and so will anyone in NRR. But please give us the right equipment! Rant over!

Back