The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

I nearly PMKL about your Lizard SF! In some countries we have to check our boots overnight in case a scorpion is hiding in it (mind you no scorpion would DARE hide in HSG's boots lol).

All ready and set for the States. Called my friend to arrange payment for the care of Lightning, and the cattery caring for Mr Darcy. Spoke to my folks in Texas. They're having a great time with the inlaws. Nieces are making friends with Rick's nieces and my nephew (18 months old) is the Star of the show.

No CG? Is he ok?

Shouts out

WE LOVE YOU CG!

Bloody Cheek! And who hung her bra to dry on the tent pole and had to run after it when it blew away? Lol

All set for the States but seems a change of deployment might mean we don't go to Death Valley.

Wish I could help hang paper CG!

Oh you would be most welcome HSG ;)

G G running across the desert after her bra. :rolleyes: Umm what visions come to mind HSG :p

Thanks for sharing that image with us. :devil:ish :D

Oh you would be most welcome HSG ;)

G G running across the desert after her bra. :rolleyes: Umm what visions come to mind HSG :p

Thanks for sharing that image with us. :devil:ish :D

Hilarious! Especially as she had a towel wrapped round her as she ran. Two German guys nearly pissed themselves laughing!

:eek: In just a towel HSG? I would have loved to have been there for that.;)

Well Have a safe and good flight HSG. If it is a military Transport I hope you do not have to ride the canvas seats. ;)

LOL Poor HSG...

When I first moved in here, I checked my shoes every day for spiders, there were so many of them. But I have never found one in there.

I have stayed in places where I kept my shoes on the bed with me though. :)

Not sure about CG, I know he is working hard to get ready for his training in California. I hope he is okay.

I am glad the Texas group is all getting along. Kids make that kind of thing easier.

So back you go west for the second time this month. That is a lot of flying. The temps have been hot, but cooler than the beginning of the month. Be careful of the flooding that happens in the washes. All those little bridges on the roads going over every single wash are there for a very good reason. If it rains, get on higher ground, fast.

Glad: I never heard of that way of getting rid of the dang bugs. And here I have just been waiting until they land on the computer screen and killing them then.

So what do have to get rid of medium sized moths? Last year I was invaded by these little moths, this year they are bigger, but not huge. They are a pain to try to kill as they move faster than I do. But then, what doesn't???
Yeah traditionally its vinegar water and soap, but I don't stock vinegar but BBQ sauce is something I have a lot of lol. No idea how to get rid of moths I don't think I have any of those, moth balls, maybe?

And eventually yes we will need to switch threads. The admins will be around eventually to shut us down, however CG should definitely start the next one before he goes to his training as he is unsure of his availability there, and I personally would not feel comfortable starting the next one for him if he were unavailable. I know the inn is greater than just one person, but CG has always been the innkeeper and glue that has held it together for so many years.

Hilarious! Especially as she had a towel wrapped round her as she ran. Two German guys nearly pissed themselves laughing!

Ah, the things I miss, not being on for a couple days...

I hope the errant bra was retrieved and severely disciplined.

I could ask who's panties blew out to sea when we were with the Americans this Spring. But I won't.

We're flying in two military aircraft CG, stopping off just outside Buffalo & changing to a civilian flight.

Lovingfingers we're all sorry we haven't posted much in 'Conversion'. Hope to put that right next week.

O CG you know how hard we work and how dangerous that work is. But you also know the bond and link we have and the laughter we share. Non military people have no idea what I mean. But you do. And yes, it was HSG's panties.

Right, let's get going. ER is happy. Her man has spent 10 days in Boston and is joining us for our flight to CA.

Catch up tomorrow sometime.

I agree with Glad, CG, just go ahead and start the new thread. From what I have been seeing, the admins are way way way behind in doing everything. So, just change over now, while we are all still around.

Glad, I don't keep vinegar or bbq sauce around. One day I asked one of my sisters, who is a natural at using spices in cooking, what I could do to give a meal a little extra flavor. She gave me a list of four things, none of which I had. LOL My cupboard runs on the minimum.

LS, no sign of the lizard since yesterday. I will let you know when it shows up again. :)

GG and HSG, you girls really know how to make the rest of us laugh picturing you chasing your underwear.

How on earth did the stars align so that Navy Boy was on the east coast just as you girls were flying in? Amazing...

No worries GG. My own life has been unpleasantly hectic of late. I would not have been able to keep up with you all if you had posted at your usual pace. I pop in periodically to check on you all, and wish you well.

Having spent a career at sea Robyn I must agree with you young lady. :D

I agree with Glad, CG, just go ahead and start the new thread. From what I have been seeing, the admins are way way way behind in doing everything. So, just change over now, while we are all still around.

Glad, I don't keep vinegar or bbq sauce around. One day I asked one of my sisters, who is a natural at using spices in cooking, what I could do to give a meal a little extra flavor. She gave me a list of four things, none of which I had. LOL My cupboard runs on the minimum.

LS, no sign of the lizard since yesterday. I will let you know when it shows up again. :)

GG and HSG, you girls really know how to make the rest of us laugh picturing you chasing your underwear.

How on earth did the stars align so that Navy Boy was on the east coast just as you girls were flying in? Amazing...

Greetings from the East Coast

I knew you'd say that CG :cattail:

SF we've only stopped off here in 'transit' and fly on to Southern California (can't say where but everyone must know lol) later today. That's where I meet my Sailor Boy and where HSG & his CO have arranged for us to 3 days (AND NIGHTS :devil:) leave!

Body clock shot to bits. Just told we get set to leave again in 2 hours. Can't wait!

No worries GG. My own life has been unpleasantly hectic of late. I would not have been able to keep up with you all if you had posted at your usual pace. I pop in periodically to check on you all, and wish you well.

Hope things settle down for you soon LF. It is a pain when life is a mess. hug

Greetings from the East Coast

I knew you'd say that CG :cattail:

SF we've only stopped off here in 'transit' and fly on to Southern California (can't say where but everyone must know lol) later today. That's where I meet my Sailor Boy and where HSG & his CO have arranged for us to 3 days (AND NIGHTS :devil:) leave!

Body clock shot to bits. Just told we get set to leave again in 2 hours. Can't wait!

Travel safely! And remember details for your local voyeur friends :D

Why Robyn however could you know young lady am I that so easy to read?:rolleyes:

L F and S F I shall give it some thought.;)

Morning Shiva how goes your day?

As has been said earlier our body clocks are wrecked! Reuniting with many of our American colleagues while we prepare for next week. Going to have some very special training on how to nurse in the worst imaginable circumstances.

Rose jet lag sucks but it goes with the job. I am sure you will find the training invaluable. ;)

Nearly 1800 hours here in CA, nearly 0200 back home. Lt HSG has told me to get some sleep because in the morning my 60 pass begins :devil: so you won't hear much from me :devil::devil:

Our training begins on Tuesday before we deploy to ***********.

CG, if you're off soon be safe, be good :devil: I'll catch up with the rest of you soo.

I'll be around until the 12th of Aug or so Robyn before I am off. But like I said I should have internet this time.;)

Have fun on your three day pass.:devil:ish :D

The Inn is quiet this morning as our young troopers are now on the West Coast so it lifts when they can post a180. I smile as I am still caught in the middles sandwiched between East and West.

Time for a mug of coffee and answer some posts long over due.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows.;)

Back