The China Pearl Inn part 9

Good going HSG! I see you have things well in hand with just a bit of trickery to boot.

I am on the road some place in Oregon headed for the mountains of Idaho. You do know how I love my mountains. Not sure how much I'll be able to post for the next 10 days or so. ;)

But I will as time, commitments. and internet connections permits. :rolleyes:

Have a good trip, that is some of the country's prettiest scenery.

Kids!!! She wrote all over her arms and hands with a black marker. Then, when she washd her hands, the sink turned black. My cleaning lady was just here yesterday. Sigh!!!! I guess I am supposed to be glad she didn't use permanent marker. :rolleyes:

Hehehe kids are funny sometimes. Especially when they're someone else's. :D ;)

Of the 21 candidates 9 have excelled so I’ve thanked the other 12 and given them suggestions that may help them succeed on another occasion.

Tomorrow the 9 will have to complete a ‘repair’ to a tank engine while under attack. It’s a test of nerve as well as skill. They need to impress me as individuals but to do so they must work as a team. Of the final 9 I’ve got 3 American girls, 4 American men and 2 British men. I need to recruit 6 for the Lions.

Hehehe kids are funny sometimes. Especially when they're someone else's. :D ;)
LOL Yeah, it probably isn't as funny when it is your own kids.

Of the 21 candidates 9 have excelled so I’ve thanked the other 12 and given them suggestions that may help them succeed on another occasion.

Tomorrow the 9 will have to complete a ‘repair’ to a tank engine while under attack. It’s a test of nerve as well as skill. They need to impress me as individuals but to do so they must work as a team. Of the final 9 I’ve got 3 American girls, 4 American men and 2 British men. I need to recruit 6 for the Lions.

Go US girls, Go US girls!!! :nana:

Hiya:rose:,

hope you're all doin okay. Haven't even had time to back read the thread, just stopping in so you all know I'm still alive;).

Sorry for being a crap friend at the moment.

Uggg:)

Hiya:rose:,

hope you're all doin okay. Haven't even had time to back read the thread, just stopping in so you all know I'm still alive;).

Sorry for being a crap friend at the moment.

Uggg:)

Hi Uggg Hi SF

Go US girls, Go US girls!!! :nana:

They are in a league of their own and I’ve snapped them up for the Lions along with 2 American men and a Brit. So tomorrow we arrange the legal bits and the official secondments from their national armies and regiments to NRR. Then once GG is back from leave we go to Spain for some intense training and team building. We’ll be joined by the other new recruits including GG’s new medics.

They are in a league of their own and I’ve snapped them up for the Lions along with 2 American men and a Brit. So tomorrow we arrange the legal bits and the official secondments from their national armies and regiments to NRR. Then once GG is back from leave we go to Spain for some intense training and team building. We’ll be joined by the other new recruits including GG’s new medics.

Congratulations to those that made it. :)

Well done HSG, mission complete and you have justified the confidence that your CO and GG have placed in you as I knew you would.

S F and Chris just passing through and wishing you a great evening.

The temps are ar0und 100F even here in the mountains it is as they say a scorcher. not the cool retreat I was hoping for make work very trying.

Back