The butt and nothing butt the butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real dirty Ass action

I have a real dirty fantasy, I wonder if anybody has the same or done it

I love anal , the pop as a cock opens my asshole, the burning as it stretches the hole, and then the pumping as the cock spits hot cum into my bowels.

Anyway that's not the fantasy, the fantasy is after the fuck I imagined the cock staying in my ass and peeing into me filling me with hot yellow liquid. mmmm so hot just thinking about it

Anybody else? xx

bent-over-pawg-in-position.jpg

I love anal , the pop as a cock opens my asshole, the burning as it stretches the hole, and then the pumping as the cock spits hot cum into my bowels.

Anyway that's not the fantasy, the fantasy is after the fuck I imagined the cock staying in my ass and peeing into me filling me with hot yellow liquid. mmmm so hot just thinking about it

Anybody else? xx

I would love to help you with that.

Anybody else? xx

Done it.

I had to hold onto the girl’s hips a little tighter,but peeing after cumming was intense. And she was kinky enough to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back