The Bunny Thread

So the good thing has come to pass.

My father is officially out of my house, and my best friend has moved in. Now I can work whenever I need to, and I have my best friend here to make sure I don't fall too deeply into self-pity (among other things).

The job she had tentatively set up before she got here appears to have fallen through, though. So if everyone could keep their fingers crossed that she can find something very soon, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks, everyone. You've been more than wonderful, putting up with my shit. :rose:

Yay! This is good news. I'm glad to read it.

My father is officially out of my house, and my best friend has moved in. Now I can work whenever I need to, and I have my best friend here to make sure I don't fall too deeply into self-pity (among other things).

The job she had tentatively set up before she got here appears to have fallen through, though. So if everyone could keep their fingers crossed that she can find something very soon, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks, everyone. You've been more than wonderful, putting up with my shit. :rose:

glad to hear it, :rose:

:) I am so very glad to read this new Bunny.
Happy early Thanksgiving.

:heart:

Love ya, Bunz.

Back