Not open for further replies.

Rockabilly52

Breeder
Rules

1- wife or girlfriend plays game

2- husband or boyfriend sits out of game

3- no birth control for the female

4 5 male players 2 must be black men

A boyfriend or husband submits applications for his wife or girlfriend to be strapped to a BREEDING BENCH

The female must provide proof of fertility and no birth control us for minimum of 3 months

Each male my be able to have kids good string sperm

The day of event the female will show up she will strip naked an climb on the

BREEDING BENCH her boyfriend or husband will put the neck locking restraint and wrist restraint on he then lick it up a keep the key

She will be stuck there till all men have attempted to breed her if she allows her husband can breed her last but no guarantee of that once done she her boyfriend or husband will release her she will get dressed they will go home if she gets pregnant the couple will inform the BREEDING BENCH OWNER so that she can be marked as impregnated

Attachments

• 54AA93DA-93C7-4CCF-8DDF-6E5BE01E8B35.jpeg
    54AA93DA-93C7-4CCF-8DDF-6E5BE01E8B35.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 107
Rules

1- wife or girlfriend plays game

2- husband or boyfriend sits out of game

3- no birth control for the female

4 5 male players 2 must be black men

A boyfriend or husband submits applications for his wife or girlfriend to be strapped to a BREEDING BENCH

The female must provide proof of fertility and no birth control us for minimum of 3 months

Each male my be able to have kids good string sperm

The day of event the female will show up she will strip naked an climb on the

BREEDING BENCH her boyfriend or husband will put the neck locking restraint and wrist restraint on he then lick it up a keep the key

She will be stuck there till all men have attempted to breed her if she allows her husband can breed her last but no guarantee of that once done she her boyfriend or husband will release her she will get dressed they will go home if she gets pregnant the couple will inform the BREEDING BENCH OWNER so that she can be marked as impregnated
Like the bench,it looks very sturdy and heavy

If nothing else, it's probably more fitted to the BDSM board.

Mod Note: Your posts are being watched. At least one has already been removed.
Add one to the tally.
If nothing else, it's probably more fitted to the BDSM board.
Possibly. He won’t make many friends there with these posts. Most on the BDSM board actually do the things they write about.
IKR? So hard to know. The overt race play, the non-consensual breeding theme, or the vague feeling that you’re some kind of pimp. Tough call, isn’t it?
All of this, plus the frantic stream of consciousness writing style 🤷‍♀️

Yeah all I know is I wish I can find a kinky girlfriend like this I would not mind if she couldn’t have kids or if she wanted to use birth control. I just have no idea where I would find a girl like this

You found one, but I’m married and monogamous. Try websites like Kink, Fetish, BDSM (all are .com). Can hookup with like minded women there. Finding a GF like that is a crapshoot though.
Just fyi I’m into cheating wives an girlfriend’s
I’m hooked up with a few married woman

Had a friend who was very very submissive. She liked a face chair. It was like a child's toilet seat that was bigger and the lucky person, male or female, sat in it and she was laying under it so they sat on her face and she licked and sucked her "guest".

Had a friend who was very very submissive. She liked a face chair. It was like a child's toilet seat that was bigger and the lucky person, male or female, sat in it and she was laying under it so they sat on her face and she licked and sucked her "guest".
Nice that is very interesting
My ex girlfriend would jump up after I came in her a facesit on my an make me eat her am my load leaked out I alway tried to get her to let another fill her an let me eat her out but she was scared another guy would get her pregnant since she refused to take birth control

Très intéressant, ma femme est tombée enceinte de notre deuxième lors d'un plan gang bang sur trois jours avec 35 mecs, le gamin est métisse donc je sais que je ne suis pas le père. Nous aimerions recommencer, elle est encore réglée.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back