The Bellows and The Boy

Fray was relieved to see the others struggling to ingest the rank substance, and even more so when Osbourne rescued him by switching their glasses, but his temporary good cheer fell away into unease when they were leaving, and it was brought to his attention that they'd been followed to the brothel.

It shouldn't have surprised him at this point, and it shouldn't have spoiled his evening - a stroll around a new city to take in the sights should have cheered him - but it was simply beyond his ability at the present time to become accustomed to an ever-present threat to his life. As hard as it was to stomach the idea of planning for Kemp's demise, he knew he would breathe easier once that particular problem was dealt with.

The one bright spot for now was that Osbourne made him feel reasonably safe, and he kept close to the man, observing him even more than he observed the city. He was curious about every subtle gesture, shift of expression, and lingering look, wishing he could read the man's mind as he would read a book.

But there would be plenty of actual books to read, and once safely shut in their suite, Fraser's attention immediately fell upon the tome and the scroll the Innkeeper had left here for Osbourne, which had sat unexplored thus far. Fray was particularly anxious to see what was in the scroll, and could not imagine how Osbourne had been able to rest in his bed earlier when these mysteries were sitting unaddressed. It was like leaving a sentence unfinished, a question unanswered.

He hurried to take hold of the scroll case and examined it before holding it out to Osbourne. "You never told me anything about this. The one who brought us here, he said it was a mystery. Aren't you curious? Or do you know what it is?"

“Well Doc I’ve told you as much as I know,” he said with a shrug as he sat heavily on one of the settees. His vision had already begun to double as they made their way through the market and it was all Ozzy could do to keep from swaying as the made their way up the stairs. “You’re welcome to take a crack at it if you’re up to it. And anything else you find interesting in the study. There should be notes from my predecessors on the shelves that will tell you better than I ever could. I’m not much of a reader so I’ll leave those up to you,” he said and lean his head back against the back of the sofa.

It seemed uncharacteristically soft to have been built for a man, he almost felt himself sinking into the brushed leather. Ozzy toed off his boats and kicked his feet up onto the table before him, feeling much more relaxed now that they were in the relative safety of his suite. With both entry doors closed, none could enter without his permission.

None could witness how he watched Fraser now, his attention thoroughly consumed by the possibility of discovery. The furrow in his delicate brow, the playful smirk on his lips. “There is nothing more beautiful,” he muttered without thinking. Loam’s wine had taken hold of his tongue and he imagined that would not be the last sheepish thing he said before the night was done. He doubted Fraser even heard, the boy barely looked up, which Ozzy considered a blessing. Best he not see the sweat bead along his brow, the color rising in his cheeks.

A bell overhead signalled the arrival of their evening meal and Ozzy pressed himself up on wobbly legs to shuffle over to the door. It took him three turns to get it open and he made a not to limit his drink consumption for the rest of the night for fear they may be locked inside. He used the wall to prop himself up as the serving girl and the Taylor boys arranged their meal of the small dining table in the center of the room. There was a cask of wine, a platter of roast meats and vegetables, fresh bread, and a cobbler that still bubbled in the skillet. Candles were lit and plates set at opposite ends of the table that Ozzy intended to move once he and Fraser were alone again.

“Just ring the bell when you’re done sir,” the girl said, her eyes on the floor and Ozzy moved to stand in front of her. He placed a gentle finger on her chin to raise her gaze to meet his.

“You’ll treat me the same as you always have…”he said, trailing off as he searched for the girl’s name. He was thankful when she smiled and her bearing seemed to settle.

“Marabelle,” she said with a grin then turned to offer Fraser a quick bow. “Most call me Belle.”

“Well Belle,” Ozzy said, returning her smile before he slipped his hand in his pocket to retrieve more coin for her and the boys. “From now on, you and the boys are in charge of my meals. I’ll send word to the kitchen in the morning that only you three are allowed to handle any food that comes to the suite. Understood?”

“Yes, sir,” came from all three enthusiastically before Ozzy turned his attention to Fraser.

“That young man is my assistant Fraser...he’s more friendly than he seems,” he added in hushed tones before signalled the three towards the door. “I’ll ring the bell when we’re finished.”

“Yes, sir,” they said, again in unison before making their exit.

Ozzy waited at the door for them to get to the bottom before closing the doors behind them. He took measured steps to the table and clumsily reset the plates so that both were at the same end.

“Chow time Doc,” he said as he slipped the book from his hands only to replace it with his own. “I’ll not have you skipping meals on account of me,” he offered with a smirk and he pulled the smaller man to his feet and led him to the table. Ozzy stopped short of pulling out his chair, though he did wait for Fraser to take his seat before taking his own.

“You must tell me how you came to decide that Fletch should be the one?”

Fraser momentarily gave Osbourne's back an incredulous and almost baleful look when he claimed not to be "much of a reader" - the young man couldn't imagine a way to live that didn't involve a deep absorption in the written word - but he quickly calmed himself and remembered he really was quite fond of the man, that Osbourne's talents were different from his, and that that was okay. Perhaps not just okay, but a good thing altogether.

Quickly his attention shifted to the objects of his fascination. He was so absorbed in examining the scroll case's arcane design that he barely noticed dinner arriving. He had begun to flip through the tome in hopes of finding clues, but soon Osbourne easing it out of his hands and pulling him to the table. Fraser made a soft noise of gentle protest, the sort a sleeping cat being unexpectedly nudged might make, but didn't object to the spread at the table once he had fully registered its existence. He dug into the meal with gusto, having scarcely noticed how hungry he was until he had food in his mouth.

"I thought I explained my reasoning already," he responded to Osbourne's inquiry once he had swallowed his mouthful of masticated meat. "I chose the one who seemed like he'd be the most careful and sober about it. And speaking of sober... as much as I appreciate you rescuing me from that... drink... perhaps you oughtn't to have had a double share. You're very clumsy, and I have a hard time believing you can be fully alert to dangers in your current state."

Ozzy laughed heartily at Fraser’s concern but thought it better to show him just how unencumbered he was at the moment. None of the knives on the table were made for throwing but Ozzy was renowned amongst Guardsmen for his...resourcefulness. He took up a blade, flipped it in his palm, and smiled at Fraser. “It may not stick but there’ll be a gravy stain on Brynsland,” he said before he sent the knife somersaulting across the room with a flick of his wrist. He let out a hoot when the blade embedded itself into the plaster and again he grinned. “You needn’t worry about my consumption Doc...some would say I am touched by Stryph,” he offered with a shrug as he tore off a hunk of bread and shoved it into his mouth. “There’s a saying amongst old Guardsmen… ‘A dry soldier is a dead one.’ I have fought many a battle with a belly full of ale and lived to tell the story. ‘I breathe, I fight’ is the first rally cry you learn in camp but it is more than words to fire up young soldiers. It is a way of life. So long as there is breath in my body, I will protect you Fraser Pryce,” he said with a look that left very little room for dispute.

They were quiet for a while as they ate, all the while Ozzy wondered if Fraser might be judging him for his consumption. His concern seemed genuine enough, but Ozzy worried the young man might be sliding back toward his initial distrust and something like anger began bubbling in his chest.

He’s scared...in a new city...he knows not what it’s like to live looking over your shoulder…

“And I want to know what you saw in him,” he said finally, setting down his fork for a moment. “You’d not been in his company long...any of their company. I understand why you did not choose me...and I take no slight, believe me, but you know me Doc. I’m emotional...prideful...enjoy a good drink,” he said, smirking with the last as he made a show of pouring himself a glass of wine. “Other than what I’ve told you, you know nothing of the others and yet you made the perfect choice. So I ask you again, why Fletch?”

Fraser watched him throw the knife with perfect accuracy, quite surprised. The man's dexterity despite the drink went against everything he thought he knew about the science of such things, but there had been so many examples lately of life teaching him things that books couldn't. Osbourne had kept himself alive through trials Fray couldn't imagine, and now he was looking after both of them quite effectively - Fraser knew he needed to keep on trusting him, and scolding him like an overbearing mother about his drinking habits would be both misplaced and ignorant.

He reached out beneath the table to lay a hand on Osbourne's thigh for a few moments, letting it be a sort of tacit apology.

He resumed eating and considered Osbourne's words for several moments before answering:

"I'm not sure what answer you're looking for. I had a short time to evaluate your compatriots, and I had to base my reasoning on very little information, which I've already described to you. The one you call Fletch seems like a thinker, is what it comes down to, I suppose. He considers carefully before he speaks, so I trust he would also consider carefully before he acts. The other two seem to have a lot more ego; I suppose that weighed into my decision as well."

He shovelled more food into his mouth and looked at Osbourne as he chewed, wondering if the man might take offence at him describing his friends as egotistical. In Fray's experience thus far, he was hardly easily offended, but when it came to those few people he trusted and cared for, he might have a shorter fuse.

Ozzy chuckled a little as he listened to Fraser’s explanation, sure the boy believed his assessment of the band of misfits was an easy thing. ‘He has no idea what he’s capable of,’ Ozzy thought to himself as he slid a hunk of bread around his now empty plate, collecting the last bits of savory juices from his roast.

“He’s the one who spotted you,” Ozzy admitted after a while. His initial thought was that Fraser might have remembered their first encounter in the clearing, perhaps associated Fletch with his rescue. If that were the case then he would have surely said so, if not before, then now while they were alone. “Through his spyglass, he saw you veer off the path...probably saw your attackers before you knew they were upon you. You needn’t thank him. We Guardsmen swear a duty to protect the vulnerable...some take it more seriously than others. Fletch, much like me, is of the belief that the Royal Guard saved his life and his joining of the ranks was his way of repaying that kindness. It matters not that neither of us wear the colors anymore, we still hold true to the oaths we took all those years ago. The other two did not serve...and you’re right about their egos,” he added with a smirk before he swallowed down the rest of his glass.

“At first glance, most see his dark skin and quiet demeanor and assume him simple,” Ozzy said as he lean back in his chair, tucked his hand into his belt to make room for his full belly. “And to his credit, he’ll let you believe it. People reveal the most about themselves when they believe they’re in the presence of a simpleton...I’m sure you’ve had similar experience,” Ozzy said with a hand on the back of Fraser’s neck. “That is a skill Fraser Pryce, a valued skill and I wish you not take it for granted. And I am not the only one who believes such, you would not have been offered a drink tonight otherwise. If not for you, I would have sent Quick after him and mucked up this whole rouse. Sure you may be small and frightful, but this,” he said moving his hand to cup the back of Fraser’s head a moment before he let it glide down his back. “This is something to be cherished. There is great value in being a thinker and I’ll need more of that if we are to be successful in our campaign. With you and Fletch as my advisors, we may very well be able to outmatch Elric and his henchmen...whoever they may be.”

Being soothed and complimented were novel experiences for Fraser, and no one had respected his mind since his mother. The words and the touches alike were undeniably appealing. Shrinking away from touch was an old habit, but although he tensed at first, he was soon leaning into Osbourne's hand.

"I'll... do my best to be worthy of your trust and respect," he said breathily, pausing to gulp down some wine.

"At the moment, if you, ah... hoped to take advantage of my keen mind, you may be compromising your own goal by distracting me so with that hand of yours."

He angled his body toward Osbourne, flashing him a little smile. "Shall we speak more of friends and enemies, or shall we start working your besotted self in the direction of your bed, Sir Bellows?"

Ozzy did his best to maintain composure at Fraser’s obvious attempt at flirting, knowing the boy might be embarrassed if he did anything other than play along. The subtle smile playing at his lips was adorable to say the least and it was all Ozzy could do not to pull the boy into his lap.

Best let him come to you…

“Besotted,” Ozzy repeated with a snort, a wry smile spread across his lips as he leaned towards Fraser. “Last night, maybe,but tonight I am in full command of my wits and you’ve no idea what these hands are capable of,” he added and made a show of wiggling his fingers before taking hold of Fraser’s hand in both his. Gently, Ozzy spread open his hand and brought it to his lips. “If you would only let me show you,” he said before planting a soft kiss on Fraser’s palm, then the inside of his wrist.

“Tell me, young Fraser, do you intend to join me or will I have to wait for you to slink in while I am deep in slumber?”

Fraser smirked, and there was a twinkle in his eyes that was quite new for him. He pulled in a sudden soft gasp when Osbourne's lips touched his wrist. He hadn't expected such an effect from such a small thing. His heart rate and breathing ramped up.

"Oh... let's see," he sighed, managing to look coy - another new thing. "I might need a little coaxing."

He reached out with his free hand to pick up his cup of wine and drained it in a few gulps, keeping his eyes on Osbourne all the while.

"I think... I've had just enough wine to allow myself to be coaxed to the bed, however. Perhaps you'd like to take me with you...? And don't let me change my mind."

Ozzy grinned at that before applying another soft kiss to Fraser’s knuckles then released his hand to the tabletop. He said nothing as he pressed himself back from the table, pausing a moment to adjust his bulge before he stood, and moved to ring the kitchen bell. ‘I’ll have no more interruptions tonight,’ he thought as he moved about the sitting room shuttering the sconces until the bell informed him that his designated service crew had arrived to retrieve the dishes.

His legs still wobbled a bit, but Osbourne was fully aware of Fraser’s eyes on him as the Taylor boys made short work of the dishes. Ozzy instructed them to leave the cobbler though, anticipating he and Fraser might enjoy the sweet together later. The wine stayed as well, along with the glasses, and as quickly as they arrived, the boys were gone. Only then did he give his full attention to his new assistant.

Perhaps more…

“The bed is more comfortable than anything else you would sleep on, so I doubt you’ll require more coaxing than that,” he said as he threw the lock and stalked over to Fraser once more. Ozzy took up a post behind the young man’s chair and placed firm hands on the arm rests as he dipped his head down to run his nose along the wispy hairs at the back of his neck. He planted a soft kiss just behind his ear and said, “Perhaps I could persuade you out of those clothes? I wish for nothing to keep me from your flesh tonight...only then can I truly show you the delights these hands of mine can bring you Doc. Perhaps, once we begin, you might consider shuttering the part of you that wishes to analyze every minute detail and allow yourself to simply feel. My touch. My embrace. My desire...all of me, as I wish to feel all of you. Can you do that for me,” he asked all the while planting soft kisses along the back of Fraser’s neck. With one last kiss to the top hos Fraser’s head, Ozzy breathed in his scent and stood. “Have another glass if you need and think on it. This is all so very new to you and I want there to be no regrets come the morning.”

Ozzy refilled both their glasses but took up his own before making his way into the bedroom. It still held the vague scent of their earlier encounter and he smiled as he looked upon the rumpled sheets. Choosing not to disturb them just yet, he settled onto long chaise situated before the bed and kicked up his feet to wait.

Fraser's breath caught in his throat as he felt the nuzzling and kisses across the back of his neck. His insides quivered, and gooseflesh broke out across his exposed skin. It was a fascinating physiological phenomenon... but that wasn't what he was supposed to be thinking of. He closed his eyes and listened to Osbourne's words.

Stop analyzing. Just feel. Touch... embrace.... desire. All of him; all of me. No regrets.

Could he stop? Could he just feel? Could he be so exposed, submit himself to another in such a way? He wanted to analyze the very concept of not analyzing, and immediately realized how absurd he was being.

He contemplated the wine in front of him, and seriously considered drinking all of it, and more. It would help a lot with calming his constantly active thoughts. But it would also dull some of his senses, and might make him wake up with regrets. He wanted to wake up happy and satisfied. He would need Osbourne for that - just Osbourne.

He left his drink behind at last and tiptoed down the hallway. He loosened some buttons and straps as he went but didn't undress. It was a lot at once, and it was not without trepidation that he peeked around the doorjamb to find Osbourne reclining on the chaise in wait.

"I'm coming in now," he said softly. "I'm... still dressed. I need you... to help me."

He took a few gradual steps to approach the larger man and gulped audibly. He stood in front of him, arm's length away, and bit his lip. After a few silent moments, he raised his arms, as if to invite the other man to undress him.

A slow smile spread across Ozzy’s face as Fraser peeked his head around the corner and he swung his legs around as the boy approached. He would have liked to rip every bit cloth to shreds but he knew that would do nothing but startle his nervous assistant.

Maybe someday…

Slowly, Ozzy set down his glass and reached out to take hold of Fraser’s belt, gently guiding him to stand between his outstretched legs. “Worry not you sweet beautiful man, I will take care of you,” he said as he lean forward, slowly dislodging one button at a time until the shirt fell open. Then came the trousers, and Ozzy bit his lip to keep himself from tearing them away. Though he hoped he wouldn’t, Ozzy wanted to give Fraser the opportunity to object.

He kept his eyes up, reading his face as he unfastened buttons and pulled his belt free. The woolen trousers fell down to his ankles on their own and Ozzy bent to take hold of one ankle, then the other, gently nudging Fraser’s feet free. The undershirt came next and Ozzy took his time, guiding the flimsy fabric up the boy’s narrow torso, marvelling at the creamy unblemished flesh beneath. The impossibly pink nipples, erect and hard as diamonds, called out to be suckled but Ozzy held himself back. He ran his rough hands up his sides, feeling the thin skin that covered each rib before running his fingers over Fraser’s taut abdomen. He kissed him then, just below the space where his ribs met.

And again, slightly lower as his hands drifted down Fraser’s slim waist.

And again, slightly lower as his fingers found flesh inside of threadbare fabric. Ozzy slipped both hands inside, pausing to grip and knead a moment before he shift his eyes up to meet Fraser’s face, then glanced down at the cloth that jutted out before him.

“Perhaps, not so nervous,” he muttered as he slipped off the chaise to kneel before Fraser, pushing his pants down as he went.

His eyes were drawn to the column of angry red flesh before him. Smaller than his own but no less desirable, Ozzy wanted to swallow the whole thing but he knew he had to pace himself.

Make him beg…

A rueful smile came to his lips as he looked over Fraser’s naked form. ‘All this will be mine when I’m done,’ he thought as he began to plant kiss after kiss down each leg, alternating between the two, until he reached his feet but he didn’t stop there. Ozzy bent to kiss each toe, one by one, before he sat back on his heels.

“You have no idea how beautiful you are do you,” he asked quietly as hungry eyes roamed exposed flesh. “I wish you could see what I do Fraser...for just a moment you could look through my eyes and see yourself as I do. An impossible feat I know,” he said with a chuckle as he ran his hand up the back of Fraser’s legs to settle on the fleshy mound just below his back. “But I can give you the same feeling you gave me...you need only trust me. Do you trust me Doc?”

Ozzy didn’t wait for his answer, but he did release the grip he held on his bum in case the boy refused his ministrations. He kept his eyes on Fraser’s face as he edged himself ever closer to the precious flesh.

First, a kiss. A gentle pressing of his lips to the tip.

Then, a quick taste with the tip of his tongue before he swirled around the mushroom cap entirely.

“If you wish me stop, you need only say so,” he muttered before slowly devouring Fraser’s cock whole.

Naked and vulnerable, Fraser shivered and breathed in quick, shallow breaths. He no longer had to concentrate to turn off his relentlessly analytical mind - it was suddenly very difficult to think about anything with any clarity. Nearly every kiss and touch made the boy twitch, but he didn't struggle or make any move to shrink away from the amorous man. By the time Osbourne's lips had reached his toes, he was quietly whimpering.

Something like a sob broke loose from Fray's throat when Osbourne's lips met their ultimate target. This was Osbourne returning the same feeling Fraser had given him? How could this even compare? How could he possibly have made this man feel anything like this feeling with his earlier paltry, fairly impersonal effort with his hand, bringing Osbourne to a climax? Osbourne was practically worshipping his body - this was a totally different world, one Fraser hadn't been prepared for. The warmth and sweetness that was enveloping him now, the mouth and the hands....

"Stop!" he cried out.

He felt Osbourne withdraw but instead of moving away from him, Fraser knelt down to bring himself to the other man's level and looked directly into his eyes, his own now streaming with tears.

"The world is... is so much greater," he stammered, placing his soft hands on Osbourne's rough cheeks, "so much... vaster than I ever knew. There is no book that can teach what you show me with a few small kisses. I don't want to stop, truly, but... first I need to taste the mouth that would kiss my toes and tell me I'm beautiful."

He grasped the other man's lower lip between his and sucked it. He pressed his tongue in between Osbourne's lips, well and truly carried away in the sensations and emotions of this encounter. He wrapped his arms tightly around the man's neck and kissed him ferociously until he had to pause for breath.

"Please, would you continue...?" he panted, climbing onto the chaise and leaning back. "I don't think I could stand up while taking more of what you were doing a minute ago!"

He grinned and toyed with a lock of Osbourne's hair that had fallen loose. "My... my lovely man."

"My... my lovely man."

Osbourne let those words roll around his mind for a bit. Sat back on his heels still, he marveled at Fraser, lounging in all his glory. Almost presenting himself, and for a moment, Ozzy was at a loss for what to do. His first instinct was to absolutely ravage the boy but he knew that would be too much. It was as if they’d switch places, for the briefest of moments and now he was the anxious worrywort and Fraser was the sex-starved beast. If he were being honest, Ozzy didn’t mind the predicament, if anything he would have preferred it.

“If I am to be yours, then you must be mine,” he declared quietly as he moved to kneel at the foot end of the chaise and grabbed the almost dainty feet that rest there. “And I would kiss more than your toes...mine or not,” he added with a grin as he lean down to lay three kisses down the bottom of each foot. First ball mounds, then arches, and finally each heel before he pushed them off the chaise, spreading Fraser’s legs wide. “I would lay my lips on every inch you...experience your every flavor with my tongue...you will be my favorite treat,” he whispered before lathing his tongue up the inside of one leg until his nose was buried beneath Fraser’s dangling orbs.

Ozzy breathed deeply of his earthy scent, long and slow, over and over again while his hands worked their way under Fraser’s knees to lift his legs and deposit them onto his shoulders. He would need more of this, but first he would need to relieve the young man of his seed. Ozzy shift his eyes up at Fraser again, a predatory grin slid across his lips as he look upon his new conquest. Panting and trembling, eyes wandering and unfocused. If Ozzy was a cruel man who would have taken full advantage of the boy in such a vulnerable state. Lucky for Fraser, all Ozzy wanted to do was love him.

“If I am to continue, this position you’ve arranged will not do,” he said and took hold of two delicate wrists to pull Fraser forward, locking him in place before he stood, bringing Fraser up with him. Three strides of his long legs brough Ozzy to the edge of the bed and he lay his prize down gently before releasing him to pull his own shirts over his head. He heard buttons pop but cared very little with the sounds of Fraser’s pleasant mews filling his ears as he climbed between those deceptively long legs.

Ozzy paid little attention to his lower extremities this time, sure that Fraser was comfortable now with his intentions to take him into his mouth. He wasted no time getting the column of throbbing flesh into his mouth and let out a quiet growl as he felt the tip against the back of his throat.

As much as Fraser may have enjoyed it, Ozzy did not pretend this was some selfless act. He needed[/] this, needed to feel strong thighs around his neck as he bobbed up and down his shaft. Spittle coated his beard as he suckled and slurped and not once did he look up. He needed to taste him, all of him, and he would not stop until there was an eruption in his throat.

Fraser was reduced to a quivering pile of need beneath Osbourne's lips, tongue, and soft yet intense declarations of desire.

I am his and he is mine.

For all his earlier staunch commitment to intellectualism and independence, the young man was now utterly seized with the imperative to throw himself into everything this was - sex, romance... was it love? Maybe for once he didn't need to know or understand everything around him. He could lay back and let it happen. Perhaps his ability to do so at all indicated that trust was the most important factor here. He trusted Osbourne, and the man trusted him in return. It was the greatest gift, and the key that was opening up a world he'd been blind to all his years.

"Oh... gods!" he groaned at the ceiling as Osbourne tucked his nose into the darkest parts of him, accepting and wanting every part. He couldn't believe the noises coming from his own throat now as Osbourne laid him on the bed and swallowed him down.

He uttered blasphemies and nonsense, and dug his heels into the man's strong back, as if to pull him in closer, closer than was possible, close enough to meld them together into one flesh.

His youth and inexperience ensured he would not keep Osbourne waiting long for his prize - with a less-than-manly squeal, Fraser bucked his hips, grabbed Osbourne's hair, and let loose into his lover's throat. A part of him worried about choking the poor man or tugging his hair too hard, but the rest of him knew this was all good, it was all wanted, and neither of them would have a single regret.

In the wake of it, he collapsed bonelessly across the mattress, mewling and shivering.

Experience alone allowed Ozzy to sense Fraser’s climax. The tremble in his thighs, the fingers gripping his hair. All signs that Ozzy had achieved his goal and he braced himself for impact. With his face pressed firmly against Fraser’s wispy hairs, Ozzy began to swallow, refusing to be caught off guard. But there was no way for him to prepare for the force of that first volley, nor the second. All he could do was hang on as the young man’s hips bucked beneath as long finger wrenched his hair at the root.

Maker’s name he’s got a grip on him…

Ozzy could have easily extracted Fraser’s fingers from his ginger locks but why risk giving the impression that he didn’t enjoy it. Pain and pleasure was Osbourne Clifton’s favorite cocktail and he began to wonder if Fraser might enjoy it as well.

Best wait and see…

As Fraser’s climax ebbed, and his body fell limp against the bed, only then did Ozzy release his softening manhood from his mouth. But he did not sit up until he’d cleaned the last few drips of Fraser’s milky white essence from his shaft. His own cock dug uncomfortably into the mattress but his erection was the last thing on his mind. He planted one final kiss just beneath Fraser’s belly button before he pressed himself up to his knees to survey his handiwork. Judging by the way he lay, sprawled out in the center of the bed, there was no way Fraser would find fault in anything he’d done. His lips curled up slightly at the corners and he slipped off the bed. Reluctantly Ozzy pulled back the covers and arranged them over Fraser’s collapsed form.

“Took a lot out of you did it,” he chuckled as he moved around the room shuttering lanterns before he shed the last of his clothes and he slipped back into bed. Propped up on his elbow, Ozzy pulled Fraser into his body, a cool smirk on his face as he asked, “The boy from your apprenticeship...Amadeo was it? Did he achieve similar results?"

Fraser was left trembling in the wake of his massive climax, his vision blurred with nonsensical tears. He could scarcely comprehend the physical and emotional onslaught this experience had brought him. He'd had plenty of orgasms before, but it had never been like this. Not even a little bit like this. Every time he pulled a breath in, it shivered as it came out, and when Osbourne climbed into bed finally and pulled him close, Fray clung to him.

"With Amadeo? Oh, no," he sighed, pressing his forehead into the crook of the big man's neck and trying to catch his breath. "With him, it was... well, he was sweet, but... it was really just an experiment. There was no feeling behind it. And... we didn't get to finish anything before Dr. Valentin caught us. Even so, it had been... sort of special to me."

He pulled back to try to find Osbourne's eyes in the moonlight. One small, warm hand rested on the older man's cheek. "This... here... now... with you... it has shown me what is possible. And nothing else could compare. Nothing else comes close."

Fraser wriggled closer to him and squeezed him around his middle, pressing his nose against Osbourne's and then kissing him, soft and slow. "I feel as if I have come to life," he whispered against Osbourne's lips, "like a seed in springtime, growing, opening, and finding colour and beauty."

Ozzy was not expecting such a sincere response to his jest, nor the tears, and nothing that came to mind seemed appropriate with Fraser so raw and full of hope. There was a note of pride as he wrapped the boy in his brawny arms, held him tight against his chest as his hands moved gently up and down his back. And just as he was when they first arrived at the Inn, Ozzy was keenly aware of his erection but this time he remained unperturbed. He allowed it to nestle between their warmth without adjustment, enjoying the subtle pressure of their breaths against his throbbing shaft.

“I am honored that you would share such things with me...especially after our first days together,” he said with a grin as he ran a hand through Fraser’s sweat matted curls. “And know this, I have felt the same of you...even as you spit your venom,” he added with a chuckle and pressed his lips to the crown of Fraser head. “Beneath all the bluster, I knew there was a man who, if nothing else, might be a great friend to me. To have you in my bed...our bed...to feel your body against mine...your heartbeat against my chest...After Jeremy, then Síne and the babe, it felt as if I didn’t deserve such things,” he said with a hard sniff in an attempt to will away his own wet eyes. “Even as we lay here, tangled together, I fear it is all a dream. So forgive me if I hold you too tight tonight for fear that I will wake tomorrow alone with only memories of you.”

Tears flowed freely down his face now and Ozzy did nothing to hide them. Fraser needed to know just how much relief he brought to the grisled fighting man, that it wasn’t just his body that provided him solace. “I am yours Fraser Pryce, wholly and truly. Today is only the beginning of what I intend to be a long life together.”

Astonished by the big man's vulnerability, Fraser held on tight, as if they were at sea and Osbourne might be lost to the waves. His lips migrated, finding the salt tang of Osbourne's tears and following the trails, kissing and licking away every drop, replacing the briny wetness with his saliva.

"I believe there would be countless men and women who better deserve to hear such lovely things from you," he whispered shakily between kisses, "but if I do make you feel anything close to complete after all you have lost, I will be yours as you are mine. You may hold me as tightly as you please, but if you should let go, I will not leave - I swear it."

His lips travelled down Osbourne's neck, tasting more salt and gently sucking. "I'm not sure I ever have felt complete," he exhaled, "but this may be it."

Fraser breathed deeply for several minutes of contented silence, filling himself with Osbourne's fragrance and rubbing slowly up and down his back. When they had both been quiet for some time, he spoke up again, softly:

"Are you still awake? One part of you certainly is. If you'd be willing to release me a little... I could help you put him to sleep...?"

Ozzy had in fact fallen into blissful slumber but welcomed the stir that Fraser’s quiet voice brought. He released him with a chuckle and smiled as he said, “You needn’t worry of waking me...especially for that. Your affections are always welcome...and your assistance would be greatly appreciated.”

He rolled over onto his back and flipped the linens away, revealing his still turgid manhood. A mane of copper hair shrouded his base and spread upwards toward his belly button, only thinning slightly at his midsection before joining the smattering of hair on his chest. Ozzy had always been proud of his coating fur, and he wondered now as he brushed his fingers through it if Fraser found it at all appealing. ‘If not, I will trim it as I do my beard,’ he thought, to his own horror...and amusement for it was one of the few things Síne had complained of in their short time together. His beard raised welts on her cheeks and his chest hair gave her hives, yet he refused to part with either. Not even on their wedding night did he accommodate her sensitivities, instead they barely kissed and he kept on his undershirt while they consummated their nupituals. If there was ever proof that theirs was a marriage of convenience, this was it. Ozzy would happily shave himself smooth if it would please his man.

“I have but one request,” Ozzy said as he slipped an arm around Fraser’s back, search for his pert behind. “Do not deprive me of your deepest flavors. Come, make your seat astride my chest so that I may taste all of you,” he said softly but the hand gripping Fraser’s firm rear made clear this was a demand he could not deny. With a strong arm around his hips, Ozzy hoisted the lithe boy up to mount his chest then took hold of his thighs to pull him back so that his vision was filled with Fraser’s meaty hindquarters. “Be sure to mind your manners Doc...take your time and introduce yourself properly for you and he will be great friends,” he added with a chuckle as he lean up to plant a kiss on each buttock. “As I will be with this,” he muttered as took hold of Fraser’s rear, one cheek in each hand, and spread it wide to reveal his soft pink center.

Deepest flavors...?

"Oh!" Fraser yelped, surprised to find himself sitting astride a hairy, naked body. It was so strange and unexpected he nearly leaped right back off, but he'd promised Osbourne he wouldn't leave him.

What happened? He'd thrown himself into this so hard and fast, had found so much joy and pleasure in this man, surely at some point he had to hit a new challenge, and panic like he did when Osbourne had first gotten handsy with him.

"Oh...!" he repeated when he felt the man's lips and hands on his buttocks. "Um... oh..."

He shivered at the warm breaths on his bare behind. Was Osbourne actually going to put his mouth there? Amadeo hadn't told him about this part. He had no idea how this was going to feel, or if he could tolerate it, so he tried to focus on his own task.

Fraser's eyes followed the thick trail of coppery hair to the great, looming shaft and, gradually, he leaned forward, lips parted, and kissed the tip. His lip caught a clear bead of salty-sweet syrup that had oozed forth from the slit, and he sucked it inside his mouth experimentally.

"Hmm," he sighed, a sound that was at once pensive and contented.

His curious fingertips began to comb through the coarse hair on Osbourne's abdomen and around his jewels as he gave the man a few more kisses, and then a lick.

At the same time, he felt a tongue slide across his most tender place, and his whole body jerked in response. He sucked in a quick breath through his nose and then released it with a tremble. His mouth came away from Osbourne's cock with a gentle smacking noise.

"Do that again...?" he whispered softly.

As much as he wished to be smoothed beneath those plump mounds, he could feel Fraser’s growing apprehension at this new challenge. Though he hadn’t meant for Fraser to reciprocate, Ozzy was pleasantly surprised to feel that first tentative licks and kisses. Ozzy waited patiently for Fraser to begin his own exploration before taking his first tentative taste.

"Do that again...?" he whispered softly and Osbourne could not help his answering chuckle.

He did his best to contain himself. With Fraser busy down below, it was only a matter of time before Ozzy lost his capacity for tenderness. His fingertips dug into flesh as his tongue lapped along Fraser’s cleft, pausing every so often to poke and prod at the prize buried within. It wasn’t long before the tight rosebud began to telegraph Fraser’s delight at this new sensation, flinching and quivering at every swipe of his tongue. And when it began to pucker, Ozzy pressed his lips against it, applying gentle suction as he ran a hand up Fraser’s back.

“That’s a good lad...just like that,” Ozzy groaned as the young man worked his mouth along his shaft. His heels dug into the mattress as his hips began to lift and thrust in time with Fraser’s motions. “Open up wide…take as much as you can...”

One hand gripped the sheets as the other kneaded Fraser’s backside. His head back against the pillows, Ozzy lost himself in the pleasure of Fraser’s inexperienced, yet eager mouth. So much so that he lost sight of why he positioned the boy on his chest, that is until his thumb made contact with that tender rosebud and Fraser did not shrink away. Ozzy let out a low growl as he gently pressed his thumb against it in earnest, all the while hoping that Fraser did not pull away.

Fraser struggled to focus on the sensations of both giving and receiving - it was a lot of input at once, and his oral attentions to Osbourne's cock waned now and then as the man grew bolder and more aggressive with his tongue. He tried to continue according to Osbourne's encouragements, and found himself better able to focus on his work once that tongue, as lovely as it was, had eased off on his backside.

He choked a few times, but Osbourne seemed to be so much enjoying what he was doing with his mouth that he kept on, remembering a few tips that Amadeo had given him once upon a time. He wanted to be good at this, wanted to make his man feel desired.

Then he felt pressure against his asshole. It was nice at first, like what Osbourne's tongue had been doing, but then it was pushing inside and Fraser felt a very distracting, bright flare of pain.

"Ah!" he yelped, popping off of Osbourne's cock and pulling his bottom away, spinning round and plopping down on the bed beside the bigger man as if to protect his bottom.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed, breathing hard.

Too much, too soon...

On the brink, Osbourne didn’t have it in him to properly explain but his rational mind was intact enough that he didn’t yank Fraser back onto his cock by his hair. ‘Maybe someday,’ he thought as he sat up just enough to take hold of Fraser’s hand to pull him down beside him. His other hand found his throbbing erection as he pressed his lips to Fraser’s ear.

“I got ahead of myself,” he grunted as he worked his fist up and down his shaft. Thanks to Fraser’s wanton mouth, Ozzy was thoroughly lubricated for the feverish pace he set. “I’ll not...you did so well...I...oh for fuck’s sake,” he blurted out as his toes curl and fingers dug into Fraser’s hip. “I just want to feel you...all of you,” he muttered with his face pressed until the crock of Fraser’s neck as climax, again painting them both with his hot seed.

Those were his last coherent words for a time, the rest were the babbling words of a thoroughly satisfied man. Still, he clung to Fraser, his beautiful boy, lapping at the salty sweat trails along his neck and shoulders, even into his hair. He nuzzled his nose wherever it might reach, panting like an overzealous puppy who’d found a new owner. If he had a tail, it’d be beating against the mattress. Instead, Ozzy had a fast deflating cock and the growing realization that he may have ruined the best thing that happened to him in a long time.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered, after a long haggard breath. Ozzy slipped his arm from around Fraser and dismounted the bed, in search of something, anything to clean up the mess he’d made. In a trunk at the foot of the bed, he found a stack of neatly folded flannels. He pulled one free and moved to sit on the side of the bed where Fraser laid. “I lost myself for a bit...thanks to you,” he said quietly as he gently wiped his essence from the boy’s thighs. “Make no mistake, I want nothing more than to be inside you...to feel your grip on my shaft but I know you are not ready for such things. I promised you that I would always be honest...and I honestly want to shove my manhood into that tight little rosebud. But only when you are prepared to receive me, and if you are never ready, I will be no less grateful than I am right now,” he said before planting a soft kiss over Fraser’s heart then lay his ear against it. “Please forgive me.”

Fraser stilled himself and observed with fascination and slight apprehension as Osbourne finished himself off. The man's seed was copious and hot, splattering him liberally. In the wake of it, Fray contemplated everything that had occurred and examined his feelings. It was admittedly flattering to know he'd had such an effect on the man, and quite pleasant to be tenderly cleaned and kissed.

"I accept your apology, and I forgive you," he decided, stroking the man's hair and cheek. "I suppose men do a great deal of reckless things for the sake of their pricks - my own father comes to mind. But unlike him with my mother, you are largely considerate of me. I will not be used, but I should like to experience with you, share with you, everything you desire, all in good time. I knew at some point it was going to have to hurt - Amadeo told me so, and he also told me of the most wonderful pleasures behind the pain. I will learn not to be a coward. Come and lie beside me, you great beast of a man."

He encouraged Osbourne to settle back into bed and molded himself against the large man's side, fitting comfortably against him.

"I confess I am a little afraid of you, and excited at once," he whispered as his fingers traced paths through Osbourne's thick carpet of chest hair. "Holding you in the heat of passion is like holding a storm within my grasp."

Back