The Art of Romance 💘!

_Troia_

Tempting Tantalizer
Do you need to fill a void in your everyday life? You won't find a more honest, caring and direct person on Lit! Have you ever fantasized about the girl next door? I am the nerdy woman next door that will make your fantasy a reality! I am a savvy lady who enjoys the company of fun-loving, and passionate, respectful men. I am an classy, well-mannered lady who enjoys the erotic things in life. But I am also the type of woman that can go from a deep intellectual conversation to a naughty nympho in a hot minute.

I am seeking to find someone to Unleash my “Inner Vixen!" I am looking to establish a foundation of emotional trust and open mindedness. This is built over time through consistency of words and actions. It's also shown in the playful flirtatious seduction of my mind to arouse my desire to explore my secret sexual fantasies. This paves the way to me feeling relaxed to reveal my true sexual self. I seek an emotionally-safe space where I can freely express and explore my sexual desires without any fear of judgement or repercussions to my personal life, my professional career or my family. Take the time to get to know me, and then, you may discover a rare gift. I am genuinely looking for a sincere individual who wants to form a passionate connection.

Wishing you a Moaning Monday!!

XOXO Troia 🌺candy.jpg

Last edited:
Do you need to fill a void in your everyday life? You won't find a more honest, caring and direct person on Lit! Have you ever fantasized about the girl next door? I am the nerdy woman next door that will make your fantasy a reality! I am a savvy lady who enjoys the company of fun-loving, and passionate, respectful men. I am an classy, well-mannered lady who enjoys the erotic things in life. But I am also the type of woman that can go from a deep intellectual conversation to a naughty nympho in a hot minute.

I am seeking to find someone to Unleash my “Inner Vixen!" I am looking to establish a foundation of emotional trust and open mindedness. This is built over time through consistency of words and actions. It's also shown in the playful flirtatious seduction of my mind to arouse my desire to explore my secret sexual fantasies. This paves the way to me feeling relaxed to reveal my true sexual self. I seek an emotionally-safe space where I can freely express and explore my sexual desires without any fear of judgement or repercussions to my personal life, my professional career or my family. Take the time to get to know me, and then, you may discover a rare gift. I am genuinely looking for a sincere individual who wants to form a passionate connection.

XOXO Troia 🌺View attachment 2200917
Hi Troia
I liked your post and I would like to try and be the person you are looking for. Or at least chat a little and get to know you.
XOXO

Such a well written and lovely illustrated post. To be considered as a canidate for this coveted position is an honor that many her in Litland would cherish. Heck, who doesn't enjoy.conversation and connection, especially in todays increasingly fast paced.world? It is time to slow it all down, breath deeply and make the time to get to know and understand each other. Show kindness and compassion and put all the pettiness aside.

I recognize my faults, my humanness and do try to improve and learn as I travel this globe.

Please forgive typos and misspelling itnis just more.of me showing through or is it just my fat thumbs typing on a cell phone? LoL. Be genuine and who knows what is in store for you and us.

So sexy!

My positive and enchanting personality will dazzle you. Flirtatious and bold in nature, though I'm playful, I'm often described as elegant, sweet and tantalizing with a winning smile. I enjoy a good sense of humor, do we share that in common? I am just as comfortable at a nice restaurant as I am at doing something laid back. I have a huge love for the arts, music and culture! Romantic dinners and museums or strolls are my favorite! My interests vary widely, and we are bound to share plenty to engage upon Whether you’re looking for the perfect moment of relaxation, a romantic chat, or fun play, let’s get to know each other!

I will keep you energized and feeling your best at all times! I am down to Earth, loving and very giving as long as the same respect is shown to me. Looking forward to getting to know you. Don't hesitate, just message me. Please be courteous and creative!

Happy Friday, may yours be filled with festive fun!

Troia 💋92298B5A-FA91-4FB1-8074-D51E13AFCEBC.jpeg

My positive and enchanting personality will dazzle you. Flirtatious and bold in nature, though I'm playful, I'm often described as elegant, sweet and tantalizing with a winning smile. I enjoy a good sense of humor, do we share that in common? I am just as comfortable at a nice restaurant as I am at doing something laid back. I have a huge love for the arts, music and culture! Romantic dinners and museums or strolls are my favorite! My interests vary widely, and we are bound to share plenty to engage upon Whether you’re looking for the perfect moment of relaxation, a romantic chat, or fun play, let’s get to know each other!

I will keep you energized and feeling your best at all times! I am down to Earth, loving and very giving as long as the same respect is shown to me. Looking forward to getting to know you. Don't hesitate, just message me. Please be courteous and creative!

Troia 💋View attachment 2202018
Ordinarily not a boob man, but very very very very nice. 😻

Breathtaking. Extraordinary.

Museums…Hmmmm

Museums.. Take in MOMA to see all the modern art, then a personal tour of the Museum of Natural History for an excruciatingly in-depth exploration of the dinosaurs...

Dinner would be determined...but sushi is always nice

I wanted to clarify for those who have asked, "I am seeking smart, down-to earth individuals who want to converse and explore. I'm not seeking over-the-top people who push their fantasies on other people. Men here sometimes seem to come on too strong and to be honest, that is a turn-off for me. I appreciate those individuals who can interweave passion into their everyday dialogue. This is not a bar, and I'm not looking to meet the most outrageous person, I'm looking to chat with kind, caring, and genuine! If you need a role-play, a story with a climax, no pun-intended, I'm probably not your person. I also am not looking for people pushing pictures, mine or theirs. My pictures are mine to share as I wish, for me. Yes, some women have confidence to do as they choose. I hope there are people out there who read this, and consider my wants before ignoring what I have openly shared, and disregard my wishes. A true strong, caring person puts their partner's needs and desires above ☝️ their own!" ♥️
wildflower.jpeg

I have had some interesting experiences as of late! Some people are here for the right reasons and others seem to be playing with other people’s feelings intentionally! When someone takes the time to sincerely post and engage earnestly with others, there’s no need to turn that around for your own selfish purposes. I have had some friends who are truly genuine and sincere people! While others want to write stories about you instead of have a genuine conversation. And some even believe BDSM is about controlling someone with no respect or power exchange! A true D/s dynamic is about building trust and a healthy relationship. It’s not about demanding things online or in person!

I am a sincere, passionate person who seeks an honest exploration with someone online! I’m not looking to be bossed around or bullied; I seek a soul who is romantic and kinky who enjoys being creative and using their mind to develop a warm and passionate as well as supportive connection! I want to hear about your day as well as having pleasure aplenty!

I have a few requests before you reply, please be sincere, don’t speak at me like a slave to your whims. You have to earn trust in relationships! I also don’t want to have people write stories at me instead of genuine conversations! A story doesn’t replace getting to know someone!

I have lots of magic and I want to enchant the right people who openly communicate and desire to explore and experience our passions and kinks as well as everyday interests!!

Our journey can begin when you open yourself up to building true relationships and by being yourself..,❤️💋DCCDE754-94A0-4B4C-8F26-9A7F283B98FC.jpeg

I have had some interesting experiences as of late! Some people are here for the right reasons and others seem to be playing with other people’s feelings intentionally! When someone takes the time to sincerely post and engage earnestly with others, there’s no need to turn that around for your own selfish purposes. I have had some friends who are truly genuine and sincere people! While others want to write stories about you instead of have a genuine conversation. And some even believe BDSM is about controlling someone with no respect or power exchange! A true D/s dynamic is about building trust and a healthy relationship. It’s not about demanding things online or in person!

I am a sincere, passionate person who seeks an honest exploration with someone online! I’m not looking to be bossed around or bullied; I seek a soul who is romantic and kinky who enjoys being creative and using their mind to develop a warm and passionate as well as supportive connection! I want to hear about your day as well as having pleasure aplenty!

I have a few requests before you reply, please be sincere, don’t speak at me like a slave to your whims. You have to earn trust in relationships! I also don’t want to have people write stories at me instead of genuine conversations! A story doesn’t replace getting to know someone!

I have lots of magic and I want to enchant the right people who openly communicate and desire to explore and experience our passions and kinks as well as everyday interests!!

Our journey can begin when you open yourself up to building true relationships and by being yourself..,❤️💋View attachment 2203294
Can you bring those tits with you on the journey? They’re definitely wanted on the voyage! 😋

Being romantic and sensual are some of best things in a relationship. It doesn't have to be about sex all the time. Subtle gestures that feels really good. Like coming up behind your partner while they are working and whispering affirmations and gently rubbing their back. I hope you all have a lovely day.

Back