The 2021 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

The 2021 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Please choose the scene below which you feel is the most original.

Note: Please do not post on this thread. To discuss the contest, please go here.

Choice A from A Very Nellie Fantasy by MsCherylTerra
"You can touch my pussy while I finish," I said, then pressed the vibrator to my clit again.

J.P. didn't hesitate. He brought his hand up and pushed two fingers between my soaking folds. I whimpered as my pussy stretched around them, gripping him needily as he worked his hand up and down as much as he could.

It was what I needed; the vibrator was fucking phenomenal, but regardless of my claims that I could replace J.P. with it, there was nothing in the world that felt as good as having part of him inside me. Whether it was his cock or his fingers, whether it was in my pussy or my ass or my mouth, it didn't matter.

Between the vibrator and his hand, it didn't take long before I was crying out and trying my damnedest not to break J.P.'s wrist as my hips bucked against him. Pleasure shot through me and I braced myself on the headboard as my body shook, holding the wand against my clit so my orgasm was drawn out for as long as I could take it. When it got to be too much, I pulled it away, my arms trembling as J.P. fingered me slowly, his hand soothing my overwhelmed pussy as I gasped for breath.

Choice B from Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 10 by Bramblethorn
Sarah and Anjali reveal the nature of their - arrangement - to Lucy.

Tell Lucy what you do for me."

"Mmm...Lucy, she spanks me. She ties me up. She taught me to please her with my mouth and my tongue and my fingers. Oh. When I'm staying over, she has me wake her up by going down on her. Sarah likes to hurt me and—ah!—to make me cry out and she knows that gets me so hot."

I paused. She whimpered. "Please?"

I slid two fingers into her, as deep as I could from my position behind her, and swirled them.

Choice C from Whirlwind by SpaceFirefly
"I wailed loudly when she finally wrapped her lips around my clit. Her soft lips cushioned the swollen nub as her tongue purposefully stroked it. She started sucking as soon as she slipped two fingers inside me. I bit my wrist, the motley collection of sensations was lighting up each and every one of my nerves. 'Seeing stars' would've been too tame of a description, I felt as if I was 'becoming a star.' The heat inside me was far more intense than anything I'd ever experienced before... I figured it was the closest I'd ever get to identifying with the sun.

"Feels good?" She asked, her mouth popping off my sex for just a second.

"Feels fucking amazing," I corrected her. I reached down to thread my fingers through her silky hair. "Keep going," I instructed as I began wantonly humping her face. And I could've sworn I felt her smile against my pussy. "D-don't stop... I'm so close."

Mercifully, she didn't stop. On the contrary, her tongue and fingers began to move more forcefully, working together to deliver me the sweet release I was craving for. She suddenly knelt up and I looked at her, silently begging her not to leave me hanging. Although her mouth was no longer against me, her fingers were at least still inside me. "Don't worry, I said I got you." She flashed me a sexy, confident grin. "You're so tight, Kels, fuck."

From her new position, she was able to really give it to me... Her fingers thrusted in and out of me with such force, the whole bed was rocking. The headboard was knocking against the wall. Thankfully, the affected room was mine. So, we weren't bothering other hotel guests. Which meant I could continue getting fucked rough and fast without feeling any guilt."

Back