The 12th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Male Character In A Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be shameless pandering, but I'd like to nominate Garreth MacLeod of Blood of the Clans.

I agree with Pennlady...Sean Bertrand from "Uncovering the Ice" by MugsyB.

Yes the Sexiest Male is.....Victor Creed - "What The Cat Dragged In" by Pyche_b_Mused.

Mark Phillips
Siblings with benefits Samhain
Lovecraft68

Mark Phillips
Siblings with benefits Samhain
Lovecraft68
Mark is an awesome character-very complex, lots of demons driving him. And his relationships with the female characters relfects that.

Don't you people find it laughable that you all nominate the same shallow character at the same time?

Last edited:
nomination

Tough choice as I am a big fan of the character and the author from two posts up but at the end of the day my candidate is:

Mark Phillips'
Siblings with benefits Samhain /Siblings with benefits Lex Talionis
Lovecraft68

And to the poster above I don't think it's laughable when a bunch of new posters vote. many people on here have been "lurking" for awhile and stay Anon and just read the stories. These contests are meant to get fans like myself to sign up. least we can do for the authors that bring us entertainment As for Mark being a shallow character. Dear actually read Siblings Lex Talionis and tell me Lovecrafts characters are shallow. Well onto influential author where I will make it up to the author whose character I did not pick

Last edited:
Nominations are now closed! Nominations made on February 28 and before will be counted.

Final voting beings on April 15th. See you then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back