The 12 Days of Christmas - An Open Holiday Pic Posting Special

Holiday hat

Sorry were late on this one work has been getting in the way but here is my sexy holiday reindeer

Last edited:
Tongues dancing as our hands explore, my candy covered lips pressed to yours. Your tongue darts out to lick my lips as a moan escapes me...mmmmmm

My hands move from cupping your jaw slowly down your shoulders and then down the sides of your body then behind and grab your ass cheeks pulling you closer to me as my lips venture to your neck :)

Happy day 6 my sweet sexy LIT friends.
:kiss::kiss::rose:

(and for once I followed the day 6 rule ;))

Last edited:
Happy day 6 my sweet sexy LIT friends.
:kiss::kiss::rose:

(and for once I followed the day 6 rule ;))

I absolutely love the hand in panties pics. Many thanks for sharing your wonderful pics. What a sexy body you have. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Candy Canes!

Day 1 - Candy Canes
More to come..I promise :kiss:

Hope you like ;)

I'm so excited to catch up on all of your pictures Gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you have posted and have in store for the rest of the days! I know just what I want under my tree this year. :kiss:

Thank you so much for taking care of posting my pics over the past several days. I know just what I want under my tree this year. :kiss:

I'm so excited to catch up on all of your pictures Gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you have posted and have in store for the rest of the days! I know just what I want under my tree this year. :kiss:

Thank you so much for taking care of posting my pics over the past several days. I know just what I want under my tree this year. :kiss:
Welcome Back Beautiful!

So great to see you back. Join the Fun!

Yay!!!! You're back! :kiss: I missed you do much, Beautiful. I don't want to be under your tree, I want to be in your bed ;)

I am blown away by all of the amazing contributions- Ladies and Men alike! Thank you to each and everyone who has joined us in celebrating with a little holiday cheer:kiss:

I'll be posting a little something later for today's theme... getting back to real life from vacation is exhausting! LOL

It's a celebration

I hope everyone is having a happy and healthy holiday season thus far, so happy to be back and posting with all of you!
And for my first official day of posting for myself( again my thanks to the Gorgeous Hissub for her help in sharing me the first days)... I'm loving the red this year.
:kiss:
image_zps89ee7394.jpg

image_zpsfbb0230f.jpg

image_zpsefbfea05.jpg

Back