Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

35, bi-curious guy in the Houston area. Never done anything really with another guy, but really want to give it a try to see what all the fuss is about. I posted a thread here a few weeks ago and got some responses, but nothing really worked out. Hoping for better luck here!

Where are the bi or bi-curious guys in Texas? I think it would be fun for discrete married bi/bi-curious married guys in Texas to have a thread to meet and have a chance to chat with other guys in the same boat.

It's a vastly different proposition being married and bi/bi-curious than it is being gay or openly bi or even single and bi. I'd like to find out about other people who are like me. Wouldn't you?

So...Post to this thread. Answer all, some or none of the questions below:

Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
Where are you?
Do you have much experience?
What have you tried?
What do you like?
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
Does your wife know?

Feel free to think of more questions and include them in your post.

Sincerely,
TheWillies

Terry Brown
Amarillo Tx
Sucked a few dicks and love it, Love to swallow cum, Tried one guys ass...loved it
Anal...there is no comparison to anything else
TO have a dick ion my ass while I'm fucking someone else
Only that I'm surious
YIM terrybrown2020 talk to me

Terry Brown
Amarillo Tx
Sucked a few dicks and love it, Love to swallow cum, Tried one guys ass...loved it
Anal...there is no comparison to anything else
TO have a dick ion my ass while I'm fucking someone else
Only that I'm surious
YIM terrybrown2020 talk to me
I'm in Garland Texas. Same situation as you described.

57 Married latino 5'8 160 and big curious in San Antonio. Not into role playing but like to chat.
I have YIM, KIK, lit chat.

35, bi-curious guy in the Houston area. Never done anything really with another guy, but really want to give it a try to see what all the fuss is about. I posted a thread here a few weeks ago and got some responses, but nothing really worked out. Hoping for better luck here!

Will be in Houston in a few weeks. Maybe we can chat? In same position as you.

Austin, never been with a guy before but I'd love to find a safe, sane, and curious guy who I could service for the first time

Would love to chat about it. In Houston. 27, bi, I wear panties all the time. I take them to work and change into them there so my wife doesn't know. I love the way they feel on my ass.

In DFW

Years ago I had a couple of guys suck me off. Really enjoyed it b
Been thinking about it lately. Sure was fun

Contact info. Chat.

I'm a Bi married guy in Garland, Texas. I sure would like to meet a nice Bi guy around here that would like to experiment. I read all the sex stories and really get turned on. I must be discreet.

Well. No way to contact you. Thought we might chat a bit

57 Married latino 5'8 160 and big curious in San Antonio. Not into role playing but like to chat.
I have YIM, KIK, lit chat.

Divorced and satisfying desires

37yo white DDF, divorced and enjoying the ability to explore my desires. I love giving head. I feel I'm pretty dam good at it. I can deep throat and be as sweet and tender or wet and slutty as the cock owner desires. I have found that while I'm dominant with women, I'm VERY submissive with men, especially if they have a large cock. I'm looking for a discrete buddy whom I can explore with. I'm am anal virgin, but very curious so I would want someone who is willing to explore, makeout, get me ready to go, etc and then take my ass for the first time. Condoms are a must for ass fucking, but after time and with updated screenings by both of us, I'd definitely want to try some bare backing.

I'm very much an oral slut though and I love being used and face fucked. I do like being degraded with words, name calling, slight smacks and spankings, spit on and definitely cum on. Facials are simply the best.

I've also wanted to try golden showers, but there needs to be a lot of hydration preparation before I take a first blast of puss from you in my face and in my mouth.

I am looking for a regular buddy to serve and explore with, but I'm definitely ok if.you want to pimp me out to your buddies as well.

Hit me up. My author profile has my picture and my contact details. I do prefer white men, older than me and in shape. It isn't a racist thing, just a preference, but I'm open to talking to anyone that fits the other preferences. Let's chat and find out.

Lots of Houston guys in this last page. Let's fire up our PMs and see where it leads.

Well apparently everybody is scared or just really nervous.
Damn. There has to be a way. What do we need to do.
Have a meet and greet. At a lake? A bar? Campground?

Austin, Tx

Well Lakeway actually. Love to find someone.

Back