Texas 3D Gun Company Owner Paid Underage Girl for Sex

RoryN

You're screwed.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/19/us...ult/index.html?r=https**A**F**Fwww.cnn.com**F

(CNN) — The owner of a 3D gun-printing company has been charged with sexual assault on a child in Texas, the Austin Police Department said Wednesday.

Cody Wilson, 30, had sex with 16-year-old girl he met on an adult dating site, Austin Police Cmdr. Troy Officer said Wednesday at a news conference. He met her at a coffee shop on August 15, brought her to a hotel, and paid her $500 for sex, Officer said.

This story isn't all that interesting - many people who are infatuated with guns are sexually repressed & predatory.

Know what IS interesting? The police commander's last name is "Officer".

And the perp is a staunch Cruz supporter. Not interesting but makes sense.

She was on an adult dating site? Did he know that she was underage before or after the fact? I always wondered what the law was on that subject. If she lied to him about her age, would that be a mitigating factor or is he pretty much screwed?

She was on an adult dating site? Did he know that she was underage before or after the fact? I always wondered what the law was on that subject. If she lied to him about her age, would that be a mitigating factor or is he pretty much screwed?

It should be at least a mitigating factor, maybe even an exculpatory one. If the girl had to sign an affidavit to the effect that she was legal, the man should be able to point to that and claim to be innocent. That's for statutory rape. As for a prostitution charge, that would depend on what was said between him and her.

Nope...he is a he, men should just KNOW these things, so he's going to prison.

Hell they don't even need to actually catch the guy...a simple accusation is enough if the alleged 'victim' is wiling to testify.

Nope...he is a he, men should just KNOW these things, so he's going to prison.

Hell they don't even need to actually catch the guy...a simple accusation is enough if the alleged 'victim' is wiling to testify.

He is a man. The fact that she was illegally on an adult site is meaningless. Even if she misrepresented her age and had false identification, and a birth certificate, as a "gun person defying the government" he should have known otherwise, and deserves a 20 year sentence, his business and life destroyed. The only thing that might mitigate his case is if he is a registered Democrat.:rolleyes:

Yes let's not bother with the facts of the case. The same old tired insult that those who fear guns trot out, you like guns because you have a small penis. Along with calling people paranoid and irresponsible. It really is pathetic.

Yes let's not bother with the facts of the case. The same old tired insult that those who fear guns trot out, you like guns because you have a small penis. Along with calling people paranoid and irresponsible. It really is pathetic.

There are no facts except he's a man and he fucked a 16 year old female. Time to do hard time, who needs evidence? You can wreck the life of a prominent federal judge on an accusation, who does this piss ant think he is?:rolleyes:

He is a man. The fact that she was illegally on an adult site is meaningless. Even if she misrepresented her age and had false identification, and a birth certificate, as a "gun person defying the government" he should have known otherwise, and deserves a 20 year sentence, his business and life destroyed. The only thing that might mitigate his case is if he is a registered Democrat.:rolleyes:

I spent the better part of 2 weeks sitting as a juror on a statutory rape case and another week on an assault of a cohabitant resulting in traumatic injury (heaviest of the domestic violence charges) here in California.

In both cases, all that was really needed is an accusation on the stand, maybe some character witnesses and that's all primary evidence to their guilt.

The fact that the underage 'victim' presented herself as 19 online and had a fake ID or that the victim of the domestic violence was herself a violent meth head that had violently assaulted the accused (the only violence actually witnessed by a 3rd party) was to be stricken from the record and not considered as evidence.

Our judicial branch is as big of a fucking joke as our legislative and executive branches.

I spent the better part of 2 weeks sitting as a juror on a statutory rape case and another week on an assault of a cohabitant resulting in traumatic injury (heaviest of the domestic violence charges) here in California.

In both cases, all that was really needed is an accusation on the stand, maybe some character witnesses and that's all primary evidence to their guilt.

The fact that the underage 'victim' presented herself as 19 online and had a fake ID or that the victim of the domestic violence was herself a violent meth head that had violently assaulted the accused (the only violence actually witnessed by a 3rd party) was to be stricken from the record and not considered as evidence.

Our judicial branch is as big of a fucking joke as our legislative and executive branches.

I know of a case where a man was the victim of an unprovoked attack by a female with a knife, sustaining a deep cut on his forearm while blocking the attack, but because he laid her out with a single punch to the face he went to jail for using excessive force. A man is always wrong in striking a woman even in self defense.

you morons have lost your fucking minds.

If that was their daughter, my how different the reactions would be, of course one would say, "my daughter would never do that." :rolleyes:

It's just the incel/asexual bitter brigade slithering in here, with their general hostility against women. Nothing new to see. They hate everything in life it seems.

They are predictably sticking to their script, in the absence of moderation and anonymity to show off to their peers, just like in 6th grade. They are still in that mindset. How becoming!

If they understood the law, yes if the female lied shame on her, however, that will not hold up in court. IGNORANCE OF AGE IS NO DEFENSE. Teenagers do stupid shit.

Instead of directing their anger towards the older man who has more to lose, they want to harp on the young girl.

I'm telling you, that is what's wrong with the alt-right, they have warped morals.
Resentment.....the only way they would feign anger was if the man was a Muslim or immigrant. Nah, he's just a good old-fashioned "'merickan' repug.

Last edited:
man they just old white crusties wanting to talk about fucking really young girls, lol ;)

They are so stupid, teenagers do stupid shit all the time. He's the grown one, he should have known better.

What happened to personal responsibility, why is he paying for sex?

He's deeply fucked and that's his fault.

If that was their daughter, my how different the reactions would be, of course one would say, "my daughter would never do that." :rolleyes:

It's just the incel/asexual bitter brigade slithering in here, with their general hostility against women. Nothing new to see. They hate everything in life it seems.

They are predictably sticking to their script, in the absence of moderation and anonymity to show off to their peers, just like in 6th grade. They are still in that mindset. How becoming!

If they understood the law, yes if the female lied shame on her, however, that will not hold up in court. IGNORANCE OF AGE IS NO DEFENSE. Teenagers do stupid shit.

Instead of directing their anger towards the older man who has more to lose, they want to harp on the young girl.

I'm telling you, that is what's wrong with the alt-right, they have warped morals.
Resentment.....the only way they would feign anger was if the man was a Muslim or immigrant. Nah, he's just a good old-fashioned "'merickan' repug.

We've already called for the maximum sentence what the fuck more do you want.:rolleyes::D

If you were on the jury, I would have gone the jury nullification route.

So, I guess this means that every guy that wants to have sex with a woman needs to take pics of her ID, then record her video affidavit consenting to sex and swearing about the validity of her age with your smartphone. And finally, a group video chat with a friend and/or your lawyer to have 2nd party witnesses of the consent and the age verification.

Piece of cake.

So, I guess this means that every guy that wants to have sex with a woman needs to take pics of her ID, then record her video affidavit consenting to sex and swearing about the validity of her age with your smartphone. And finally, a group video chat with a friend and/or your lawyer to have 2nd party witnesses of the consent and the age verification.

Piece of cake.

man that sounds like a great Party, lol ;)

Piece of cake.

Phone app that runs her fingerprint through an FBI instant back ground check. You may still have a boner after the NDA's are signed and the check is complete.:D

Ah! This is actually a fascinating topic.

Statutory rape is one of the very few crimes in the US with “strict liability.”

With a strict liability crime, there is one, and only one, defense: I did not in fact do the criminal act in question.

So, the only defense available to Wilson is if he did not actually have sex with her, or he did have sex with her, but she was in fact not underage at the time he had sex with her.

She lied about her age? Doesn’t matter, he’s guilty.

She showed him a fake driver’s license that said she was 20? Doesn’t matter, he’s guilty.

She lied about her age, showed him a fake drivers license to prove it, looks 30 years old, went to his house uninvited, got his ass drunk, leapt upon him and rode him reverse cowgirl style?

Doesn’t matter. He is still guilty.

Strict liability. Gotta love it.

Piece of cake.

Nope. If she’s underage, even with all the above, the guy is guilty. Strict liability.

The only thing you can do to avoid statutory rape is not have sex with underage girls. Or have a prosecutor willing to look the other way, I suppose.

A man is always wrong in striking a woman even in self defense.

Clearly.

If you were on the jury, I would have gone the jury nullification route.

We did on the wife beater case because it just didn't seem likely, the case was too thin and even if you went on that paper thin case of "who's word is more believable" he seemed to have made a bad judgment call by sticking his dick in crazy and she was the violent one.....so we let him go.

The statutory though? The instructions vs. the law vs. the case = he fucked an underage girl...despite hearing about her deceptions, that we were supposed to disregard but clearly didn't once deliberations started, the fact remained a 22 year old guy put his dick in a 17 year old girl and got caught....so it was statutory rape and he went to prison.

Last edited:
Nope. If she’s underage, even with all the above, the guy is guilty. Strict liability.

The only thing you can do to avoid statutory rape is not have sex with underage girls. Or have a prosecutor willing to look the other way, I suppose.

Another thing you might be able to do is to marry the girl before having sex, but that's what you're trying to avoid. Maybe the only sure way to be safe is to hang out at retirement homes and fuck the old women there.

Women might have the same problem, but they rarely get more than the proverbial slap on the wrist for fooling around with underage boys. It amounts to something like ten years for men compared to 30 days for women.

Back