Tech questions when posting pics

Kymberley

I perfected 'BITCHYNESS'
Joined
Apr 15, 2000
Posts
1,866
Why is that I can post a pic, see it, attempt to post another pic and the original one is now replaced with the last one.

I start a new reply each time, and yet still lose the original pictures.
 
if you post to many quickly the system thinks you want to replace an older picture and erases the old one.
 
its happned to me before...

Wait 30seconds to a minute between pics.
 
Kymberley said:
Why is that I can post a pic, see it, attempt to post another pic and the original one is now replaced with the last one.

I start a new reply each time, and yet still lose the original pictures.


I was going to ask the same question.. as it happened to me a couple of times.. :eek: but i was to much of a chicken..

Thanks Kymberley for asking :)
 
Re: Re: Tech questions when posting pics

freakygurl32 said:



I was going to ask the same question.. as it happened to me a couple of times.. :eek: but i was to much of a chicken..

Thanks Kymberley for asking :)

dont be afraid....Ask away.
 
freakygurl

Are you kidding?


Chicklet, I was sneaking into your dreams at night to see what you are thinking.

I never would have thought to ask if you hadn't been wondering that subconcisiouly to begin with. :p
 
Re: freakygurl

Kymberley said:
Are you kidding?


Chicklet, I was sneaking into your dreams at night to see what you are thinking.

I never would have thought to ask if you hadn't been wondering that subconcisiouly to begin with. :p

jeez.. so YOU were what was interupting last nights dream.. the one with George Clooney.. my god girl.. pick a better time to get into my head.. would ya? I never did get to see him naked.. lol ;)
 
Back
Top