Teasing challenge!

I have a terrible time getting water to show up with the crappy camera I have, but trust me, I was drenched with water.

Hey Kat those shapes! those delish nipples standing proud for the guys! Lurvely! :rose:

I have a terrible time getting water to show up with the crappy camera I have, but trust me, I was drenched with water.

Some wet undies in the shower. These for u tali. Ladiea please keep the teases cumming. It is hard to get a good pic of wet clothes. Hope someone enjoys these:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrible camera... perhaps but a beautiful body!!! Can I be clingy like that shirt? It doesn't get me wet but it does get me... :devil:

Amazing tali. Looks like its my turn
Thank you, and yes it's your turn!
Oh nice, great underwear!!
Motion emotion.

zghUFPO.jpg
Love motion shots, that's awesome dog!
I feel so hot in this pic.
Cuz you look hot!
Hey Kat those shapes! those delish nipples standing proud for the guys! Lurvely! :rose:
hehe, 'lurvely' :D Thanks Simon!
Some wet undies in the shower. These for u tali. Ladiea please keep the teases cumming. It is hard to get a good pic of wet clothes. Hope someone enjoys these:)
You did a great job, I can see water drops on your skin!
Terrible camera... perhaps but a beautiful body!!! Can I be clingy like that shirt? It doesn't get me wet but it does get me... :devil:

I like clingy!! ;)

After a convo last night about hot chocolate and sweet treats, I was inspired to make cookies today :)

:D:D:D I am sooo happy to see this posted. Know what I'm even MORE happy about??? That you sent it to Mike and I first (okay, I probably should have checked that fact before I bragged about it, but EH... oh well. LOL :D).

Luvs ya GK!! You damn fine woman you! :kiss::kiss:

aaaaand.... now the song Back That Thang Up is in my head. hahahahaha!!!

I may be taking a break... But I'm not DEAD!! LOL Besides, I couldn't take away all my pictures and not come back to bring you some leg, tits, or ass now and again... Could I??

How about a little leg for now?? :kiss::kiss::devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back