Teasing challenge!

Different kind of tease here, with a little story:

When I introduced my woman to the idea of a ring around my junk, I had this one in my hand:

attachment.php

When she got herself excited about it she found I had this one where it fits very handsomely:

attachment.php

a tease to really, really please :cool:

Attachments

• the thin and the.jpg
    the thin and the.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
  • thick of it.jpg
    thick of it.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
Yum! A true Adonis here! :3

Since there are too many good ones to quote, everyone has been posting some amazing tease photos. Keep them coming! :rose: :kiss:

Someone I know loves women in men's shirts, and if he is still stalking me this tease is specially for him ;)

Last edited:
Amazing tease. Such a nice handul. U want another shower tease just ask sexy. Ill give you one tom. Any chance u have more teases for us?
I'd love another one!
Love this thread, such beautiful people :kiss:
Hope this teases someone
I think it does!
I love teasy Emmy!!
Here's a recent tease picture ;)
There's that shirt again! :devil:
Different kind of tease here, with a little story:

When I introduced my woman to the idea of a ring around my junk, I had this one in my hand:

When she got herself excited about it she found I had this one where it fits very handsomely:

attachment.php

a tease to really, really please :cool:
One ring to rule them all!! Heh, ;)
damn thats a perfect handful :devil:
Thanks LB!
Here is a bit of my chest. Hope you enjoy.
Oh hell yeah, how could you not enjoy that? :devil:
I've been neglecting Lit and need to catch up but I will drop off a little tease first
that's fuckin awesome!
Someone I know loves women in men's shirts, and if he is still stalking me this tease is specially for him

Another classic, very sexy!

Too much amazing hotness to quote, but seriously - bathtubs, Adonis belts and nipples! Oh my!

Back