Teasing challenge!

This is what happens when you talk to a lovely lady of lit, but are unable to take full advantage of it

attachment.php

Hahaha!!! I've had that happen when talking to Nikki...a lot!

She loves precum and from what I've read, most women like either the taste, or the fact that they turned you on so much that they caused it.

Bravo on the tease nge! You did a perfect tease that nobody has thought of yet. :D

This is what happens when you talk to a lovely lady of lit, but are unable to take full advantage of it

attachment.php

Oh poor baby:(...he was crying you really should take care of him and make him happy once more;)...let me know if you need any help with that:devil:

oh my! what a nice treat! must have been a very naughty conversation...;) :devil:

but it was fun right? :kiss:

Another one of my after work tease pics. I need to come up with something better. :eek:

before work or after, your pictures are always great and it's always just enough to want more. :devil:

I've been super busy lately and havent been on here/posted anything in a while. Anyways, good morning everyone! ;) :D

Poof! The link is gone :p

Who wants a banana for breakfast? hehe

Last edited:
I've posted this one before, but I think it works here too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
I've been super busy lately and havent been on here/posted anything in a while. Anyways, good morning everyone! ;) :D

Poof! The link is gone :p

Who wants a banana for breakfast? hehe

ah boo I missed it!

I've posted this one before, but I think it works here too.

it works very well here! now if I was just underneath you posed that way...:devil:
pretty hot.

Ohhh I found one last shot in that stocking series

Can't remember if it was going up or down though...oh well, I figure dressing or undressing can both be teasing, done right :cool:

Last edited:
Ohhh I found one last shot in that stocking series

Can't remember if it was going up or down though...oh well, I figure dressing or undressing can both be teasing, done right :cool:

Either way, it's incredibly sexy.

Back